My love, my love

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2007
      Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we
      faint not; But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not
      walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but
      by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's
      conscience in the sight of God. But if our gospel be hid, it is hid
      to them that are lost; In whom the god of this world hath blinded the
      minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious
      gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
      For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves
      your servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who commanded the light to
      shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light
      of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
      But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of
      the power may be of God, and not of us. We are troubled on every
      side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
      persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; always
      bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life
      also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. For we which live
      always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of
      Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh. So then death
      worketh in us, but life in you. For all things are for your sakes,
      that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many
      redound to the glory of God. For which cause we faint not; but
      though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by
      day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh
      for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; while we
      look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are
      not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things
      which are not seen are eternal.

      St. Paul

      My love, my love Let your peace return to you.