Fwd: Re: Doing the Church Steeple Exercise

  • carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2007

      Tom, I just reread this post, and now, because I've past through my the worst of AT hurdles, I feel more free to look at what you wrote.

      All right, I see it is a game, a cosmic one, but at times we are also called upon to deal with matters which cause this 'game' image to trasform itself into something else. The image of this being but a Cosmic game is somethiing that I can experience during times of rest, after pulling back from the battles and gathering up what is there for me to gather from it.

      You wrote: 'Rocky is the "loophole" through which we can actually live in a free human consciousness.' awakening to anthroposophy as a cosmic Game, through that "freedom loophole" supplied by Rocky, the Spirit of Cosmic Humor, is the awakening to the Consciousness Soul today, here and now."

      I don't get what you're saying here. I already know the sense of Cosmic humour. I also know that all things pertaining to spirit are extremely complex- this idea/image must be a slight detail which I don't quite get, perhaps because you are presenting it as a Whole meaning. Please connect 'freedom loophole, Cosmic humour and Awakening to Soul Consciousness and the here and now.' in a more living picture connecting the action with the process.

      You wrote: "What really worries me about Dottie especially, and even you, Carol, to a large extent, is that you will remain stuck in your literalness about anthroposophy, not realizing that awakening to anthroposophy as a cosmic Game, through that "freedom loophole" supplied by Rocky, the Spirit of Cosmic Humor, is the awakening to the Consciousness Soul today, here and now."

      Tom, please take a look at something very obvious. Your nature allows you to manipulate humour easily- AND you have come to be familiar, in a living manner, with the lighthearted aspect of the Cosmic game. Do you not think this is a karmic attribute specific to your individuality? -and which allows you to maneouver in a manner which is specific to you and your tasks?

      I'm not sure about Dottie ('s complex being) but I personally don't take anthroposophy literally. It animates me; when I was younger, it was intimately connected with my experience of my own 'fountain of youth.'. and so much more. And, I do know how to keep all this  seperate from everyday reality, in spite of the fact that 'it' is fully integrated into all of outward reality. So with me, and likely in some capacity with Dottie, it's the living spirit (of Anthroposophy and all) that has us pinned down and not what you think as evolving and spiritualizing egos crutching onto it's literal sense.  Remember,  we are both female,  and by nature,  we stand 'within' where as men stand 'without'.

      Tom, what I am trying to show you is that strong variables of karma are present in reference to this subject and not really any controlled or egoistic external stand.

      On the subject of the Waldorf Critics, this also relates to multi variable karmic ties and links. I've mentioned a few, obviously there are many more aspects 'available' to look at. I know that on a certain level, it's simply part of the big cosmic, incarnate game. Sure, once the pricks, points, pokes etc etc have passed, but while these are occuring, is it not the time for serious work and at moments, extremely serious work? Heck, in bygone days, the need to work over an opposing view could easily have led to certain death. So this serious aspect does exist and for elaborate reasons as well.

      Also Tom, I don't particularly enjoy taking on people's 'dead sides' but I don't seem to have any choice in the matter. I am passionately devoted to the tasks which are written for me 'in the stars' and do not in any way wish to compromise on this for Ahriman, Lucifer or the Asurus, especially at this moment in time.. (They still manage to get at  me anyway, especially the Asurus).

      Now that I've manage to come through (what has it been?)a few months at the AT all of which culminated with some serious stuff done this past week, including something big today, I'm hoping to be able to pull back. (please remember, it was all synchronicity, servitude, not ego)

      I'm taking an interests in, and a good look at the Peter S. (Straudemeir?) 'caracter'. I know he's significant on a karmic level vis a vis Anthroposophy. I know he's not an active Michael student. Maybe you could call him an 'inactive' Michael student. But that's not to boast anything. He may, in good part, be holding the responsibility that he does as a sacriificial act, to make up for previous incarnate shortcomings. However, he's position looks complex and deep. Perhaps I'll continue the reflection and will have occasion to speak on it again.

      Thanks for the support, it's was all quite tough, some good humour along the way, but it just goes to show another aspect of  what genuine Anthroposophy is about.  Discovering.   Carol.