'tis us living now

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
      Dearest Stephen

      Thank you for your kind words, it was you who got me thinking about it!

      Can we say we are looking at Azoth? Together with Aries being the
      esoteric planet; Gemini the exoteric planet and Virgo the exoteric
      planet of Mercury.

      These three correspondances seem to have a link with Nina's post and
      Richard Leviton's work Michael, Sophia and Lucifer.

      love and light.