Vaccinations

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 3, 2007
      Hi Can anyone give me some links on research into
      vaccines. Not the usual 'medical' details - but some
      thing more on the spiritual aspects of vaccines. And
      why the demand that we all be vaccinatd more and more
      and more, even though it causes untold harm.
      Thanks
      Robin

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Robert Mason
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 4, 2007
        To Robin:

        I searched the eLib lectures and came up with these
        links:

        <http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/search=context?query=vaccin>

        You might want to read some and contact these
        organizations:

        <http://anthromed.org/Article.aspx?artpk=208>
        <http://www.steinerhealth.org/?gclid=COvAmp3uw48CFSBMGgod1HTmXw>

        Good luck,

        Robert M
      • Robert Mason
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 4, 2007
          more on vaccinations ....

          Besides the inherent dangers of vaccination,
          there is evidence that vaccines are deliberately
          doped with poisons and viruses to "dumb us
          down", make us docile, or just plain kill us.
          For instance:

          <http://www.infowars.com/articles/science/vaccines/index.html>

          Steiner prediced that vaccinations would be
          developed to specifically "cure" us of
          spirituality:

          "The age of materialism is striving, through the
          work of certain [dark occult] circles, to paralyse,
          to eliminate all spiritual development in mankind,
          to bring human beings to a point where simply by
          temperament and character they reject everything
          that is spiritual and regard it as folly.

          "This trend — and it is already perceptible in some
          individuals today — will intensify. People will
          actually long for the time when the Spiritual is
          universally deemed to be insanity, craziness!
          Attempts will be made to achieve this end by
          inoculations; just as viruses have been discovered
          as means of protection against illnesses, so
          certain inoculations will be used to influence the
          human body in such a way that it provides no place
          for the spiritual proclivities of the soul. Human
          beings will be immunised against any predisposition
          for spiritual ideas ... such, at least, will be the
          endeavour. They will try by inoculation to bring it
          about that even in childhood, human beings lose the
          urge towards the spiritual life."

          -- You can read the whole lecture from which this
          excerpt is taken at:

          http://wn.elib.com/Steiner/Lectures/BehindScenes/19171106p01.html

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Stephen Hale
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 4, 2007
            Robert,

            Since you've brought the subject of inoculations up in the manner as
            shown below, I feel that it is worthwhile to mention that it was
            just after the United States entered World War I in the short
            aftermath of Woodrow Wilson's re-election that a huge pan-flu
            epidemic was thrown to the four winds in Europe. And it is a
            documented fact that this particular strain of flu virus was first
            detected on an army base in Kansas.

            The goal was to enter the war and spread this virus which ultimately
            killed 40 million people. This is what ended the war in Europe, and
            enabled the US government to mediate the spoils of war in the form
            of the Treaty of Versailles, which effectively punished Germany in
            every one of its fourteen points. The fifteenth concerned the
            penalties to be imposed, but since all fourteen served this purpose,
            it was the only point left unfulfilled.

            The spiritual beings behind vaccines are the elementary spirits of
            birth and death; they represent the antibodies in vaccines. And
            therefore, through their introduction into the human organism they
            have the effect of being "ahriman's messengers", facilitating the
            breathing in of ahrimanic beings coming down to earth, thus making
            us outwardly materialistic role-players, while inwardly still
            striving toward our sacred altar. And medical science discovered
            this ability to inoculate these elementary spirits at the turn of
            the 20th century.

            My rule is: never get a shot of any kind. I was inoculated against
            the flu when I was a little boy and remember feeling lethargic and
            off-center for about four days, and I never played again with the
            same spontaneous abandon as before. I remember when my little
            brother was about to get a flu shot at the doctors' office,
            screaming: "no no no"!

            Steve

            --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason
            <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:

            > more on vaccinations ....
            >
            > Besides the inherent dangers of vaccination,
            > there is evidence that vaccines are deliberately
            > doped with poisons and viruses to "dumb us
            > down", make us docile, or just plain kill us.
            > For instance:
            >
            > <http://www.infowars.com/articles/science/vaccines/index.html>
            >
            > Steiner prediced that vaccinations would be
            > developed to specifically "cure" us of
            > spirituality:
            >
            > "The age of materialism is striving, through the
            > work of certain [dark occult] circles, to paralyse,
            > to eliminate all spiritual development in mankind,
            > to bring human beings to a point where simply by
            > temperament and character they reject everything
            > that is spiritual and regard it as folly.
            >
            > "This trend — and it is already perceptible in some
            > individuals today — will intensify. People will
            > actually long for the time when the Spiritual is
            > universally deemed to be insanity, craziness!
            > Attempts will be made to achieve this end by
            > inoculations; just as viruses have been discovered
            > as means of protection against illnesses, so
            > certain inoculations will be used to influence the
            > human body in such a way that it provides no place
            > for the spiritual proclivities of the soul. Human
            > beings will be immunised against any predisposition
            > for spiritual ideas ... such, at least, will be the
            > endeavour. They will try by inoculation to bring it
            > about that even in childhood, human beings lose the
            > urge towards the spiritual life."
            >
            > -- You can read the whole lecture from which this
            > excerpt is taken at:
            >
            > http://wn.elib.com/Steiner/Lectures/BehindScenes/19171106p01.html

            > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Nina
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 5, 2007
              --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason
              <robertsmason_99@...> wrote: more on vaccinations ....
              Thanks for those great links Robert! Want to tell
              Robin and others about a book that "WOKE ME UP".

              "phy si cian: Medicine and the Unsuspected Battle for Human Freedom"
              by Richard Leviton (fr back cover)

              "For more than two centuries, conventional and alternative medicine
              have struggled for control of health care. As alternative medicine
              has gained acceptance, many peole have awakened to the fact that this
              is a struggle over money and market share.
              But in Physician, noted health journalist Richard Leviton argues that
              the real stakes are far higher. He argues that this is a battle for
              human freedom, the freedom to wake up and spiritually evolve as an
              individual, and says that medical practices can be catalysts for your
              spiritual awakening- or can oppose it. Therefore the doctor's true
              role takes on a greater importance than ever before, since physicians
              can either support or hinder your spiritual development.
              In an impassioned argument that is at once metaphysical and
              practical, philosophical and therapeutic, Physician outlines the
              fundamental differences between conventional and alternative
              medicine, explaining how each approach fosters an attitude about
              consciousness and the environment, about the body and the world. In
              meticulous detail, Physician shows how alternative medicine works
              with the intricate energy connections linking our thoughts with our
              body and our body with the natural world, and how consciousness can
              heal and change the world- all of which conventional medicine denies.
              Ultimately, Physician empowers health care consumers to make deeply
              informed choices about their medical care, understanding fully the
              physical and spiritual risks and benefits." Everyone SHOULD have this
              book - NINA (Got used fr Amazon for $6 shipped)
            • Nina
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 5, 2007
                --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Nina" <emeraldnina@...> wrote:
                > Ultimately, Physician empowers health care consumers to make deeply
                > informed choices about their medical care...
                Forgot to mention, Richard uses STEINER as a major source.

                Richard Leviton is the author of 6 books, including "Looking for
                Arthur: A Once and Future Travelogue", "The Imagination of Pentecost:
                Rudolf Steiner and Contemporary Spirituality", and "Brain Builders!A
                Lifelong Guide to Sharper Thinking, Better Memory, and an Age-Proof
                Mind"(He has more books out now but those are his early basics)- N
              • Stephen Hale
                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 5, 2007

                  "The spiritual beings behind vaccines are the elementary spirits of
                  birth and death; they represent the antibodies in vaccines. And
                  therefore, through their introduction into the human organism they
                  have the effect of being "ahriman's messengers", facilitating the
                  breathing in of ahrimanic beings coming down to earth, thus making
                  us outwardly materialistic role-players, while inwardly still
                  striving toward our sacred altar. And medical science discovered
                  this ability to inoculate these elementary spirits at the turn of
                  the 20th century."

                  I'd like to give a little more detail on the above, and as reference,
                  this all comes out of the fourth lecture of Steiner's, "The Fall of the
                  Spirits of Darkness", given on October 6, 1917. This is where the
                  elementary spirits of birth and death are described. These spirits
                  reside in us and are effective under normal conditions for their
                  intended function in bringing us into the world and escorting the
                  spirit out at death. But, what if these spirits can be made
                  influential in the life between birth and death? Then they take on
                  destructive forces within the human organism.

                  Now at the time this lecture was given, President Wilson, who is
                  reviled by Steiner in this course, in particular, due to all the
                  reasons that history provides, has entered the war in Europe after
                  running for re-election on the plaform of: "He kept us out of the
                  war". Steiner would only reveal who Wilson was the reincarnation of in
                  the second volume of the KR some six years later. But who he is can be
                  felt in this lecture course as well.

                  What is said in this lecture that involves the elementary spirits of
                  birth and death concerns the fact that the point in time has occurred
                  in the present Fifth Epoch that corresponds to that point in time in
                  the Fourth Epoch (Atlantean) wherein mankind is given the power to use
                  the creative energies of the universe for its own useful purposes.
                  Thus, what was previously held in check by the wise guiding spirits of
                  the universe (The Hierarchies), is now given over to the age for its
                  own advancement, ostensibly for its free, creative and useful deeds for
                  the betterment of the entire evolutionary cycle. This is the idea.

                  But, of course, we know what began to occur in Atlantis when the people
                  got ahold of the knowledge of the universe. They ultimately destroyed
                  the continent due to unwise, and corrupting influences that began to
                  enter when this power was given over for their use. So the same
                  today. And one of these corruptions concerns finding a way to make
                  mankind utterly materialistic in an age of spiritless materialism. And
                  this age was the twentieth century.

                  Thus, one of the so-called "creative advancements for the betterment of
                  society" was the discovery coming out of medical science wherein a
                  strain of a particular virus, or poison, deemed to be existing in an
                  outbreak of influenza, could be mixed in a serum solution in such a way
                  as to give a low dose of the poison as a means to counteract the
                  influenza by building up the immune system of the human organism. The
                  means used for this were the so-called "antibodies" or agents of the
                  virus, which are actually the elementary spirits of birth and death now
                  forced to enter actively into the living organism during the span of
                  life itself, rather than just at the beginning and at the end of life
                  as is their true normal and proper function.

                  And this was all made possible because our age had arrived at that same
                  point in its upward arc as existed at the same point in Atlantis. And
                  so, the Hierarchies released the creative powers and energies for our
                  own use as freely evolving and individualized human beings. But, this
                  also freed those who held the premature cosmic intelligence as their
                  own for some 1300 years to also weigh in on this, and so they did
                  through their medical section, steeped in the knowledge of how to hold
                  humankind back at all cost.

                  Steve
                • laquerencia33@sbcglobal.net
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 6, 2007
                    Hearing Robin's concerns about the dangers of vaccinations made me think
                    again about the importance of childhood fevers. This, as I understand it,
                    is findamentally how you encourage the immune system to work - by not
                    immediately suppressing a good fever. Any AP doctor or nurse can tell you
                    how to monitor and break it, if it goes too high, without resorting to
                    suppression.

                    I can still remember as a child having a recurring dream every time a
                    fever developed. It involved observing myself work really hard at
                    unravelling a very complex intricate knot - a beautifully precise picture,
                    I now see, of the fiery ego actually restructuring the genetic material -
                    and very possibly repairing vaccine damage. Fortunately I was able to
                    figure out while still young how important it is to encourage fevers and
                    allow them to run their course, including throughout adulthood whenever
                    you're lucky enough to have one. Many times I can stimulate the
                    production of a fever by jumping into a hot bath at the first sign of
                    feeling ill. Of course you've got to make the decision to take off a sick
                    day or 2 rather than responding to work pressures to habitually suppress
                    illness and show up for normal duties - and this can be a very real demand
                    at times. However its one of the main reasons so many people are sick and
                    unwell by the time they retire.

                    At any rate I just wanted to mention that there really are things you can
                    do to counteract the bad effects of vaccinations, from detoxing to
                    homeopathy to letting your fevers run.

                    best,
                    Deborah
                  • Robert Mason
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 7, 2007
                      To Robin, who wrote:

                      >>. . . . Basically at 51 with 2 dependent
                      children - neither of whom live with me full
                      time - aged 9 and 18 months, on an average
                      salary and a big enough mortgage i am shit
                      scared to be without my regular income - even
                      if the work is making me ill, and in time
                      pretty useless to either of my children. . .
                      .<<

                      Robert writes:

                      I feel for you; I've "been there" myself, but
                      without dependents or a house to keep up. It's
                      really a hard way to live, going to a job every
                      day when you feel as though you're dying
                      inside. And it's a real feeling; work-
                      frustration really can kill, in time.

                      And it's hard to make a living without selling
                      one's soul in the process. I got to the point
                      that I quit a fairly "good" job in the attempt
                      to find my "calling", without having any clear
                      idea of what that calling was or how I would
                      find it -- or what I would do when my money ran
                      out. Just a running leap in the dark with no
                      provision for landing on my feet. And of
                      course, splat on my face.

                      One must be "practical", but in the long run
                      hardly anything is more impractical than
                      betraying oneself. It's a tough tightrope
                      walk, and I failed it rather badly.

                      So, you're faced with the choice of trying to
                      continue with the old job (and "work from
                      within") or maybe changing careers? -- I'll
                      just offer a bit of paradoxical advice: don't
                      take advice from people like me. You'd more
                      likely do better to seek advice and/or
                      inspiration from people who have succeeded in
                      solving this problem in their own lives.

                      You seem to be plugged into the Anthro and
                      self-help communities; you might try to
                      "network" there and find people who have found
                      satisfying, useful, practical careers for
                      themselves. You might listen to their stories;
                      find out how they did it. They might even be
                      willing to "mentor" you a little, to offer you
                      practical, specific tips, etc.

                      We are told: seek, and ye shall find.

                      Robert Mason

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • Robert Mason
                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 8, 2007
                      • Robert Mason
                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 8, 2007
                        • carol
                          Message 12 of 13 , Nov 9, 2007
                            Robert, in a GREAT many ways, human sexuality is being successfully
                            taken over by Soratic Asurus powers.

                            One of the latest, of course, is exactly what Macro Microwaving/Macro
                            electromagnetic engineering does to our individual abilities to maintain
                            'dominion' over our etheric and astral bodily functions.

                            Not only those, but also directly towards the integrity of our
                            pituitary glands as well.

                            Looking into the eyes of another is increasingly becoming quite a
                            different experience as we step forward, one day at a time, post year
                            1999.

                            Love, also, is embracing a new quality of meaning.

                            External proof of this newly developed expression of Love can be seen
                            externally in the American Ron Paul allegiance.

                            Carol.

                            <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:

                            > Hot off the presses:
                            >
                            > <http://rense.com/general79/vaxcc.htm>

                          • Stephen Hale
                            Message 13 of 13 , Nov 12, 2007
                              --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "aykaamayee" <anunda-@...> wrote:
                              > Personally I have never had need for contraception and have
                              > generally followed a life of abstinence - contrary to all Steves
                              > perverted and pernicious propaganda, I live without sex very
                              > blissfully indeed and have done so for the most of my life.
                              > Probably to a degree that U cannot even imagine, but I am digressing
                              > here.

                              Pernicious and perverted propaganda. What would that mean? Oh yes,
                              another opportunity to make Steve into the bad guy. Go for it.

                              But what I'm really interested in are these thousands of lectures from
                              1992. Is that real? Did you really give them? If so, then thank you
                              very much, as the world needs more like you.