Re: Fwd: ENOLA backwards is ALONE

  • jmn36210
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2007

      Tom wrote:

      "Enola spelled backwards is Alone."

      Hey kiddy, trying to impress the class and get the teacher's attention?  :-)

      Too bad you just didn't elaborate on that...

      It's like you were standing in for the ape in *2001 A Space Odyssey* --- but
      forgot to send that bone twirling up in the air... :-)

      Now, how is the show supposed to go on?

      Are you perhaps afraid of being relegated from Anthro-list quarterback to
      sissy cheerleader on account of such a decisive gesture? :-)

      Just a dumb frog croaking :-)
      Jean-Marc