Re: Phanes

    Message 1 of 127 , Nov 3, 2007

      Parzival with his half-brother, the infidel Feirefiz. Manuscript Cgm 19, folio 49v, State Library, Munich.
      "And they never did find out about it. He was murdered instead. Thus,
      Persia remains arabic to this very day, never having come to know what
      this man intended to bring to them. And this is very important for
      consideration."

      Steve

      Bradford comments;

      Let us examine some important issues when we learn to translate etheric and ethnic insights into new Sun mysteries. One can only be disappointed with most Anthros because they are extremely dense.  Not all anthros of course but anthros are one of our only hopes.

      But of course when the lumbering New AGE old streams, really Julian the Apostate Streams all surface in all their watered down and some detailed glory while good ole  Spiritual Science represents the new Sun Mysteries of Michael, we have enormous conflicts within ourselves as to how to penetrate with living thinking the gold in the new etheric streams and rivers of heredity and humanity that are growing. These intellectual soul stumbling blocks confront us supporting  our tendencies to grasp everything in a materialistic paradigm.

      Nothing but dense disappointment usually awaits the unimaginative responses from delinquent anthros.  We don't want, most of us don't want delinquent anthros, but there are too few who attempt to penetrate the fresh living new etheric/ethnic and twelvefold sun mysteries and enrich them and defend them.  Our earlier great Anthros certainly tried to recover and maintain as much rich insight as possible against the amazing, thrashing, gnawing and gashing attacks that ripped through culture in WW I and WW II and here we sit on the brink of another full thurst Ahrimanic distortion of the Sun Mysteries with Islam and Persia in their sights.

      Nor do they attempt to deriddle the new physics of the Sun with higher Devachan Science mysteries. Another failure that runs through Anthroposophy! Rather the lumbering anthro, with his static thought process does not attempt to grasp the intimate magnificence in Steiner's recovery of the Three fold Sun and the Logos of Love and the Logos of Wisdom in human beings. It cannot be allowed to dry up or be eaten again by an Orwellian attack like that which murdered Julian the Apostate and destroyed rich ancient texts and insights because they weren't Fundie or based on the shrunken model of Creationism.  Jihad against the Sun Mysteries murdered Julian the Apostate and today threatens to suffocate Spiritual Science.

      Now imagine that this invisible Sun Substance was nearly dried up by the time of Zarathustra/Jesus. So when a lofty BEING suddenly entered the realm of humanity that is the essence of raw Sun Logos of Love and raw Sun Logos of Human wisdom, it must find in humanity that very sustaining Sun substance -  It isn't the outer Sun and the physical body of the Sun nor the materialistic physics that everyone is so comfortable with. It isn't that Sun force that we get a sun-tan on the beach with.   It is rather the sustaining thing inside each human being that generates the Sun Forces and the forces that Christ sought to recover in humanity.  Christ had to find this substance and recover it in humanity in order for humanity not to be swallowed whole by the Ahrimanic intentions. We are threatened again with being swallowed whole.  STeiner and Germany was swallowed whole and Michael students are required to dig deep and connect deeper insights or they fail themselves!  Yes, they fail Themselves!

      But we can hardly get enough Anthros to think clearly or fluidly or with disciplined thinking on the rich world of the etheric and the current attacks on Islam surrounded by an Ahrimanized region of Israel and sealed with an Ahrimanized static religion such as the dead Hebrew forces that have crystallized into and the unresolved conflict of how much mighty Persia and Iran was the source point of grasping the Sun Mysteries themselves.  Persia and Iran was the heroic Sun Point in human Initiation Wisdom that grasped the depth and sought a dialogue with the mighty Sun Being Himself.   What if Persia and Iran knew all that? What if they knew all that?

      Well the whole point in current politics and material thinking is to prevent anyone knowing all that the Michael School must wrestle to the ground and see with clarity.  Ahrimanic America like Ahrimanic Germany once intent on the Jews, are now focused in murdering anew the Sun Mysteries and murdering anew Julian the Apostate.   Only this time the New Sun mysteries in al their rich and living etheric reality comes in the form of Spiritual Science, the New Sun Mysteries. The New Physics Sun Mysteries with few defenders and few interested in translating deep etheric and ethnic issues into the TwelveFoldness required from Christian Rosenkreuz schooling and Spiritual Science.

      Anthros student are requred to put two and two together and get off their asses and hold the Sun Mysteries alive during this terrific time of Ahrimanic attacks on Michael Intelligence.  This do in  remembrance of HIM.  Now all this and more are living behind the simple issue that Steve brought between Julian and Constantine.  It is rather for us what Steiner brought forward about the issues between Constantine and Julian and tody that must disturb or inspire us.  It caught Steve and it catches our eye if we know how to look upon things.  Now what part, besides the mighty Three Kings, what part did Persia and Islam play and where has the Grail Sciences and the Grail disappeared too?  It disappeared into the dull caretakers and rich warriors of Spiritual Science Schooling and can only be us and friends like us who come close grasping our world, not in Nasa's terms but in Spiritual Science terms.

      To examine Feirefiz, as the half-brother of Parsifal we come into the intimacies of the question that was raised by Steve. Herzeloyde fell in love with a guy, knight, who is killed in Baghdad. Parsifal's father is killed in Baghdad.  Lots of stuff there including the great emissary schionatulander and Harou al Raschid and the rage attack and murder of Schionatulander in a fight that spared Parsifal's hide.

      Parsifal's father and Feirefix father, Gahmuret loved two different women. We talk a great deal about Herzeloyde but this Gahmuret needed to pay child support by today's standards and was, by our standards of morality someone who two-timed lonely Herezeloyde. But Gahmuret had fairy blood mixed in his veins. Of course when we say this, we are not so much kidding as dull and stupid Anthros think.  Dull and stupid Anthros cannot grasp chemistry and physics with real beings in them.  If you don't grasp etheric elemental nature, the temperaments of humans and the unique construction of individuals or grasp Bio-weaponry and the misuse of elementals and Chemistry, well you merely guffaw at statements that apply to Gahmuret.  But Anthros have no room to snicker, they are basically too dull and stupid to even begin to swagger and snicker here.

      When we outline the Rhine gold and the Rhine Maidens as we have, we get locked into the problems that Wagner revealed once he spoke of the rivers and streams the mighty rivers where different etheric waters, different Undines, gnomes, sylphs and salamanders contribute from the high Angelic Worlds, that forces shaped themselves from The Nile, The Ganges, The Yangtze, the Mississippi into different ethnic/etheric nymph and undine capacities and Wagner happened to pick on Germany.  Germany went to piss and it seems Wagner helped it go to piss. But that is not the case, the case is rather that Anthros and Michael Students have failed to grasp the secrets that Wagner/Merlin brought with him from the death of the Celtic Folk Soul into the the great Folk Soul of the Consciousness Soul that Germany could have been the bearer and the German Language could have been the bearer of.   Anthros don't consider it worth their while to grasp anything but the silliness of Wagner....

      Now the point is that we can prove that our pedestrian discussions on racism and our politically correct little mantrams won from the civil rights and our intense annhiliation of the Jews and now the Islamic and Arab streams, open gateways to how different cultures were to handle and blend the mighty Sun Mysteries.  And in contrast who cold and heartless are the attacks on anyone who attempts to bring the Sun Mysteries and antidote materialism against the freezing and drying up into an Ahrimanic Intellectual Planet of the dead!

      Steiner has said, if you follow this thread backwards, Steiner brought that indeed most of the New AGE old stuff that has surfaced would have been in quality and kind, the dead world of the ancient depth of the Three Fold Sun and that great texts, images and artifacts were utterly destroyed to prevent humanity from arriving at the insight of the ThreeFold Sun, which has been the basis of our research into the Streaming in, the raying in of the TwelveFoldness of the Elohim Christ, into His constellation of disciples.

      We will have to explore how Zarathustra prepared his students to grasp this Sun like navigation that is in the Brain mass and how Brain and Spine are Sun and Moon forces.  We shall examine this issue, but first and foremost it is important to follow the underground threads that unite the Persian/Arab and Iranian streams of Prester John, and the mythical Shamballa to the Parsifal destiny and the current aggressive attacks from the Ahrimanized West on the Iranian and Persian fronts.  To even hold for a moment in our mind's eye that this ancient culture lay frozen time because it expected to be included in the mighty sun mysteries and wasn't, reveals an horrfic crime of freezing an entire group, Jew or Arab in time.  Freezing Light, slowing light, sub-freezing light and holding Christianity captive to Fundie absolute Bullshit and literally retarding human goodness, human greatness and human intelligence.

      For indeed when we study the blending and mixing of the various impulses and say from the 9th and 10th centuries, The Sun Forces that had imprinted themselves into the new etheric forces of disciples and thousands upon thousands who had participated in the Golgotha Mysteries, found these etheric Sun forces in the stream of the historical and real Grail families as new incarnational, moral and Living Sun residues of their participation with the Christ Event, we no longer just dawdle with the Da Vinci Code debacle.

      It isn't trying to trace the affairs that Jesus had with Magdalene that is just another red herring.  It is fashioning as Steiner indicated that Julian the Apostate was the Sun-Set of the mysteries and Spiritual Science is the Sun-Rise of the mysteries. That Sun-Rise includes the fulfillment of the Persian stream and the recognition that is held back from the world that the Persian Zarathustra fulfilled the mission of the Ahura MazTAO and brought the Sun Mysteries into his higher Consciousness Soul faculties and used the immense Persian Star wisdom to achieve the Christ Encounter of the First Order is a rich research gift that should be explored without reserve.  Persia and Iran would and can still arise in an entirely different light once we learn how to change our language and research into the new spiritual science language of the Sun-Rise.

      "Gahmuret was quite infatuated with the recently widowed queen of France, but another woman stood in his destiny. This was Herzeloyde, queen of Wales and granddaughter of Titurel, the Gral King. Her husband had died before they consummated their marital bond, so Herzeloyde challenged the knights to compete for her hand, and Gahmuret won. He accepted with reticence his second bride, for his pride was wounded at being selected in this way. Gahmuret´s heart was troubled by one foreign wife he had abandoned and another who now claimed marital status, supported by the Church. He longed to venture forth in feats of bravery in spite of Herzeloyde's claim. The knight of Anjou was fated by fairy blood (the female creature who had mated with his father was not human) to conflicted love. "

      Grail Maiden Respanse de Shoye

      "The transmission proceeded in two directions, externally and internally. Through Feirefiz, the Syrian half-brother of Parzival, the Grail passed to Asia. Through Lohengrin, Parzival´s son, the mission extended into the interior of Europe. Even though these developments in the Grail Legend transcend historical events, they are closely reflected in them. The transmission of the Grail to Asia happened in the 10th Century. The story says that the Grail maiden Repanse de Schoye, who married Feirefiz, had a son who came to be known as Prester John. Feirefiz gave the Grail to his son, who came to rule a remote Asian kingdom, a place called Shambhala. "

      http://www.metahistory.org/Parzival.php

      "In Syria, long before the Holy Wars, lived king Gandin of Anjou whose ancestral home was faraway France. Gandin had a son named Gahmuret, a bold and adventurous knight who feared no adversary, but excelled especially in wooing women and avoiding penance for his lustful ways. When Gandin died in combat, Gahmuret refused his entitlement to rank and riches, preferring instead to wander in Arabia. He visited Baghdad, Damascus and Allepo before coming to the Kingdom of Zazamanc where he met the beautiful queen, Belcane. Having just lost her husband, Belcane needed someone to protect her lands. When Gahmuret intervened in her behalf, all was saved.

      "Although tempted by the many dusky ladies of the court, Gahmuret fell hard for Belcane, who generously offered him her favors. Although she was an infidel (non-Christian), her devotion to him was almost religious. For some time they were happy, with Gahmuret amusing himself in jousts and chivalric tests.

      Soon Gahmuret grew restless to wander and find new adventures. On the night Belcane conceived his child, he departed, leaving a letter in which he declared that he loved her, indeed, but Love itself would ever be his Mistress. In due time, Belcane had a child, a boy all mottled black and white, whom she called Feirefiz, "pied son." Meanwhile, his father had already roamed faraway to Spain. "

      "His name is Feirefiz and his story originated during the time of Arthurian legends. He embodies the then-held belief that a child born to an interracial couple would be spotted.

      "A knight by the name Gahmuret travels to Baghdad and Africa, the lands of "heathens" or infidels. Through knightly competition he wins the kingdom of Zazamanc and makes Belacane, a Moor, his Queen. Gahmuret soon sneaks away leaving a pregnant Queen Belacane who then gives birth to their son Feirefiz, who is born white with black spots.

      "Gahmuret re-marries and has another son, Parsifal. Neither Parsifal nor Feirefiz knows of the other's existence until they meet in battle. They engage in a deadly fight when Parsifal's sword breaks. Feirefiz refuses to continue and reveals his identity which allows the two brothers to learn of their family connection. "

      We may need to speak
       about the individual spiritual beings that live in the solid and fluid
       elements and so forth. As long as we avoid talking about these beings,
       we are talking about a dead science that is not imbued with the Christ.
       To speak about them is to speak in a truly Christian sense. We must
       imbue all of our scientific activity with the Christ.
      More than that, we
       must also bring the Christ into all of our social efforts, all of our
       knowledge—in short, into all aspects of our life. The Mystery of
       Golgotha will truly bear fruit only through human strength, human
       efforts, and human love for each other. In this sense, anthroposophy in
       all its details strives to imbue the world with the Christ."
       —Rudolf Steiner

      Bradford comments;

      The good ole Nile, also filled with tales that should also sound like the Rhine Maiden saga of Wagner.  The good ole Amazon should also have a tale of the stream of gold or white river dolphins that represents the Amazon as the Rhine represented the German. The Yangtze folk lore should also contain some aspect of the richness of this particular ethnic and etheric group. The Euphrates, polluted now with Deleted Uranium and invaded by White bread American intelectuallity and utter Ahrimanic deceptions, lies and glut, has misplaced tale of the origin of the Garden of Eden and the sword thrusting Adam and Eve out.... The Tigris and the Euphrates certainly were not what we call the cradle of civilization, but the myth seemed to work for isn't the Bible itself a collection of tales the ancient Atlantis and Noah events? Tales wrapped in Summerian sweetbread so that the general reductionism of the vast picture of human spiritual descent could be outlined in brief?  A Brief history of recorded Time?  Now a rigid dogma called Fundamentalism, creationism and intelligent design?

      The Ganges, certainly we can find hundreds of tales like the Rhine Maiden depicting the mysteries of the Ganges and how this river, not unlike the Imagination Wagner offered of the Rhine, so the Ganges as well is laced with rich, rich spiritual history... But exactly what happens when the Christ Event kicks in in Time and changes the whole paradigm of how humanity has previously understood things?  From that Time on, something changed, Wagner picked up on it, but it was branded to the etheric bioregionalism of Germany.  But here, in Mark Twain we have the mighty Mississippi and Twain's Faust, called "The Mysterious Stranger" and Twain's American folk hero, Mr. H. Finn.  The naive American folk tied to the Mississippi the way Wagner tied Germany to the Rhine.  How do we view bioregionalism and etheric geography and areas and places where cultures arose... we examine souls hardly different than the gifted Wagner or pinned Rhine Gold to the Germans, while Twain pinned America to the mighty Mississippi.  But then we have to understand what changes have arisen since the impact of the Christ event on Earth.

    • jmn36210
      Message 127 of 127 , Dec 6, 2007

        Carol wrote:

        "Both are none other than one as a result that I ( through choise?) took on the
        presidency of the society- the movement (as such and in a context of rapport)
        became none other than one with her(the society)."

        Jean-Marc writes:

        Through choice?
        Definitely.
        Probably the toughest choice he ever made.
        In Steiner's words, there was "an absolute risk" (un risque absolu!) involved
        in him becoming president of the AS: the eventuality that the spiritual powers
        would deny Rudolf Steiner the possibility of being *both* their messenger
        [who had occult obligation towards the spiritual world and its revelations]
        and the president of the Anthroposophical Society [with the inherent outer
        and administrative concerns]. In other words, the former benevolent attitude
        of the spiritual powers was at stake: would the spiritual world, would the
        heavens close their gates?
        But his *sacrifice* led to the exact opposite outcome: their benevolence
        became greater than ever before...
        One important aspect of this mystery is: Michael's enemies --- the *demons*
        who had managed until then to prevent Steiner from speaking of facts he had
        known for years or decades --- were themselves reduced to silence!
        In other words, the lectures on *Karmic Relationships* directly result from
        this sacrifice...

        Carol wrote:

        "You wrote: 'He represented on Earth the actual source of the reflection
        of the spiritual stream he mentioned.'
        I imagine by 'actual' you mean genuine, authentic... (?)"

        Jean-Marc writes:

        I simply meant that there would be no reflection of the spiritual stream
        at all [i.e., no anthroposophical movement on Earth at all!] --- if Rudolf
        Steiner had not initiated it, if he had not brought the initial impelling force.
        He was the *Prime Mover*, as it were... ;-)

        Carol wrote:

        (note, the exeptional phenomena of a stigmatized individual for the first time
        is attached to a spiritual impulse which is not Catholic)

        Jean-Marc writes:

        As we say in France, I sure would like to be a little mouse ( I'm Jerry! :-)
        in Rome --- because I'm wondering what kind of buzz this event is getting
        behind closed doors, in the Vatican.
        But I'm not so sure it's such *a grand event* within the Anthro world...
        After all, the crucifixion is --- Death, and the blood pouring from the wounds
        are [Steiner dixit] an expression of the excess of selfishness, an expression of
        the excess of egoism.
        I'm not talking about JvH as a person, of course.
        Gee, I thought Anthroposophy was mainly concerned with the Resurrection...

        Carol wrote:

        "This physical malaise of which he mentioned could indicate that in the months
        leading up to Christmas of that year, Steiner's soul was becoming ever
        increasingly sensitive to 'spirit dynamics' in their more specific form and that
        this sensitivity was reflecting itself within his physical organism."

        Jean-Marc writes:

        One should bear in mind that the First Goetheanum was burned to ashes...
        And an important occult consequence of this tragedy (it seems to me) was
        that --- since January 1923 [ he wrote this to Marie Steiner] --- Rudolf
        Steiner's supersensible bodies were no longer completely connected to his
        physical body...

        Carol wrote:

        "As for Rudolf Steiner the man, individual, mystic, teacher, founder of an
        esoteric movement and Society, representing MAYA, I'm confused."

        Jean-Marc writes:

        I was merely alluding to the fact that, at least in my eyes,
        the *Prime Mover* of the Anthroposophical Movement could not have
        been --- simply and solely human.

        J-M