Re: Fwd: ENOLA backwards is ALONE

  • carol
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007

      I glanced at these posts of the same name this morning, not thinking anything of it UNTIL a bit later, and then it it hit me really hard. This man represented a most rigid human composition imaginable, although admitedly, that are many more of his kind circulating among us on this beautiful earthly dwelling of ours.

      His passing occured likely through the night of Halloween, being itself a highly venerated festive time for Black Occultists.

      The coupling of these two events  my soul terrorized throughout most of the day. These events are not just fictitious accounts, they actually did occured, and they have likely 'rung in' as it were, invigorated calamitous

      occult forces straight into our collective soul environment, in a formative manner, occuring even onto this day.

      This double event may likely invoke more serious reprecussion as well...

      Anyways, if anyone has any doubt about the hardened nature of this now deceased individual, I offer a few quotes from the articles already presented.

      Has anyone pondered on the supersensible caracter of this event? C.

      "I'm not proud that I killed 80,000 people, but I'm proud that I was able to start with nothing, plan it and have it work as perfectly as it did," he said in a 1975 interview.

      "You've got to take stock and assess the situation at that time. We were at war. ... You use anything at your disposal."

      "After the war he called Hiroshima and Nagasaki "good virgin targets" (they had been virtually untouched by pre-atomic air raids) and ideal for "bomb damage studies."

      "...But that was not in the Tibbets-approved original script for the film. It was added later, presumably to show that the men who dropped the bomb recognized the tragic nature of their mission.
      Tibbets criticized the scene when the film came out...."

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > put an end to this madness?
      >
      > We should be in the streets regularly and students should be raising
      > hell on our campuses. We should be making it clear in every way possible
      > that apologies or convoluted, disingenuous explanations just don't
      > cut it when presidential candidates and so many others voted to
      > authorize George Bush and his neo-con buddies to send American men and
      > women to attack and occupy Iraq.
      >
      > Let's awaken, and wake up the country by committing here and now to
      > do all each of us can to take our nation back. Let them hear us across
      > the country, as we ask others to join us: "We won't take it any
      > more!"
      >
      > I implore you: Draw a line. Figure out exactly where your own moral
      > breaking point is. How much will you put up with before you say "No
      > more" and mean it?
      >
      > I have drawn my line as a matter of simple personal morality: I cannot,
      > and will not, support any candidate who has voted to fund the atrocities
      > in Iraq. I cannot, and will not, support any candidate who will not
      > commit to remove all US troops, as soon as possible, from Iraq. I
      > cannot, and will not, support any candidate who has supported
      > legislation that takes us one step closer to attacking Iran. I cannot,
      > and will not, support any candidate who has not fought to stop the
      > kidnapping, disappearances, and torture being carried on in our name.
      >
      > If we expect our nation's elected officials to take us seriously,
      > let us send a powerful message they cannot misunderstand. Let them know
      > we really do have our moral breaking point. Let them know we have drawn
      > a bright line. Let them know they cannot take our support for granted
      > – that,
      >
      > regardless of their party and regardless of other political
      > considerations, they will not have our support if they cannot provide,
      > and have not provided, principled leadership.
      >
      > The people of this nation may have been far too quiet for five years,
      > but let us pledge that we won't let it go on one more day – that
      > we will do all we can to put an end to the illegalities, the moral
      > degradation, and the disintegration of our nation's reputation in
      > the world.
      >
      > Let us be unified in drawing the line – in declaring that we do have
      > a moral breaking point. Let us insist, together, in supporting our
      > troops and in gratitude for the freedoms for which our veterans gave so
      > much, that we bring our troops home from Iraq, that we return our
      > government to a constitutional democracy, and that we commit to honoring
      > the fundamental principles of human rights.
      >
      > In defense of our country, in defense of our Constitution, in defense of
      > our shared values as Americans – and as moral human beings – we
      > declare today that we will fight in every way possible to stop the
      > insanity, stop the continued military occupation of Iraq, and stop the
      > moral depravity reflected by the kidnapping, disappearing, and torture

    • jmn36210
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2007

        Tom wrote:

        "Enola spelled backwards is Alone."

        Hey kiddy, trying to impress the class and get the teacher's attention?  :-)

        Too bad you just didn't elaborate on that...

        It's like you were standing in for the ape in *2001 A Space Odyssey* --- but
        forgot to send that bone twirling up in the air... :-)

        Now, how is the show supposed to go on?

        Are you perhaps afraid of being relegated from Anthro-list quarterback to
        sissy cheerleader on account of such a decisive gesture? :-)

        Just a dumb frog croaking :-)
        Jean-Marc