Re: Fwd: ENOLA backwards is ALONE

  • carol
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007
      Some weeks ago, also being some time after the incident, it was
      reported on either Rense or thetruthseeker that approx. 6 individuals
      who worked at Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota around the time of
      the incident, each perished from 'freak' car accidents and the like, in
      the weeks that followed the incident.

      C.

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...>
      wrote:

      > "It makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck."
      > --Pentagon official
      >
      > There is something deeply disturbing about the Air Force's official
      > report on the Aug-29-30 "bent spear" incident that saw six nuclear
      > warheads get mounted on six Advanced Cruise Missiles and improperly
      > removed from a nuclear weapons storage bunker at Minot Air Force Base
      in
      > North Dakota, then get improperly loaded on a B-52, and then get
      > improperly flown to Barksdale AFB in Louisiana--a report that
      attributed
      > the whole thing to a "mistake."
      >
      > According to the Air Force report, some Air Force personnel mounted
      the
      > warheads on the missiles (which are obsolete and slated for
      > destruction), and another ground crew, allegedly not aware that the
      > missiles were armed with nukes, moved them out and mounted them on a
      > launch pylon on the B-52's wing for a flight to Barksdale and eventual
      > dismantling. Only on the ground at Barksdale did ground crew personnel
      > spot the nukes according to the report. (Six other missiles with dummy
      > warheads were mounted on a pylon on the other wing of the plane.)
      >
      > The problem with this explanation for the first reported case of nukes
      > being removed from a weapons bunker without authorization in 50 years
      of
      > nuclear weapons, is that those warheads, and all nuclear warheads in
      the
      > US stockpile, are supposedly protected against unauthorized transport
      or
      > removal from bunkers by electronic antitheft systems--automated alarms
      > similar to those used by department stores to prevent theft, and even
      > anti-motion sensors that go off if a weapon is touched or approached
      > without authorization.
      >
      > While the Air Force report doesn't mention any of this, what it means
      is
      > that if weapons in a storage bunker are protected against unauthorized
      > removal, someone--and actually at least two people, since it's long
      been
      > a basic part of nuclear security that every action involving a nuclear
      > weapon has to be done by two people working in tandem--had to
      > deliberately and consciously disable those alarms.
      >
      > Since the Air Force report does not explain how this hurdle to
      > unauthorized removal of the six nukes could have been surmounted by
      > "mistake," the report has to be considered a whitewash, at best, or a
      > cover-up.
      >
      > That leaves us speculating about what actually happened, and about who
      > might have authorized the removal of those nukes from storage, and why
      > the Defense Department would be covering up the true story. We know
      that
      > the loading of nuclear-armed missiles or bombs onto an American bomber
      > has been barred since 1991, even for practice and training purposes.
      We
      > know also that the carrying of nuclear weapons by bombers flying over
      US

      <http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/31/world/europe/31russia.html?ref=world>
      > , reporting on the early completion of a project by the National
      Nuclear
> [...]
      > Iran's nuclear processing and research facilities.
      >
      > Or was there a plan for a so-called "false-flag incident, "where a
      small
      > nuke--made to resemble a primitive weapon of the type a fledgling
      > nuclear power might construct--might be detonated at a US target
      abroad,
      > or even within the US?
      >
      > These are terrible and terrifying questions to have to ask, but when
      you
      > have six nuclear weapons go missing, when the military investigation
      > into the incident is so clearly a whitewash or cover-up, and when you
      > have a vice president who is openly pressing for an illegal war of
      > aggression against a nation that poses no threat to the US, and who,
      in
      > fact, appears to be conducting his own treacherous foreign policy
      behind
      > the back of the president and the State Department, they are questions
      > that must be asked, and that demand answers.
      >
      > In a couple of weeks, Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH), a candidate for the
      > Democratic presidential nomination, is planning on calling for a
      > Privilege of the House vote in Congress on moving his Cheney
      impeachment
      > bill (H Res. 333) to a hearing in the House Judiciary Committee, where
      > it has been stalled by House Democratic leaders since being filed last
      > April 24. Such a hearing should demand answers from the vice president
      > and his staff about his treasonous efforts to push the country into
      yet
      > another war in the Middle East. It should also grill Air Force
      personnel
      > about the true nature of the Minot nuclear incident.
      >
      > Every member of the House of Representatives should have to take a
      stand
      > on this issue.
      >
      > The Democratic House leadership, under Speaker Nancy Pelosi, can be
      > expected to try to table Kucinich's privilege motion, which would
      > prevent such a vote.
      >
      > Americans should demand that Pelosi and other Democratic leaders let
      > Kucinich's privilege motion go forward, and should insist that every
      > member of Congress put their position on the line. Every American
      should
      > demand that their representative to Congress support the start of
      > impeachment hearings on Vice President Cheney.
      >
      > We need to know if the Vice President's office was behind the flight
      of
      > those six warheads.
      >
      > We need to know in what other treasonous, conspiratorial actions the
      > Vice President has been engaged in his unremitting effort to expand
      the
      > war from Iraq and Afghanistan into Iran.
      >
      > ESTIMATED NUCLEAR WARHEADS, STRATEGIC AND TACTICAL [Map showing
      > declared, suspected and potential nuclear nations.
      >
      > The US is also said to have some 3,000 warheads in reserve, while
      Russia
      > has about 11,000 in non-operational stockpiles.
      >
      > Israel declines to confirm it has nuclear weapons.
      >
      > North Korea — 1 test underground, October 2006.
      >
      > Iran is accused by the US of ambitions to build nuclear arms.
      >
      > The United states had drawn up a battle plan for the potential use of
      > nuclear weapons in Iraq and the United States has been involved in
      > planning potential nuclear use scenarios for Iran.
      >
      > The United States is now involved in a massive program to overhaul its
      > nuclear arsenal.
      >
      > In fact they're working to replace every nuclear warhead and all of
      the
      > existing delivery systems in the arsenal to ensure prompt precision
      > global strike capabilities.
      >
      > Jackie Cabasso — Western States Legal Foundation] The United
      > States has conducted 1,127 nuclear and thermonuclear tests — 217
      in
      > the atmosphere. The Soviet Union/ Russia conducted 969 tests — 219
      > in the atmosphere. France, 210 tests, 50 in the atmosphere. The United
      > Kingdom, 45 tests — 21 in the atmosphere. China, 45 tests — 23
      > in the atmosphere. India and Pakistan — 13 tests underground.
      > Israel — possible 1 test atmosphere South Africa 1979. North Korea
      > — 1 test underground, October 2006. "The United states had
      > drawn up a battle plan for the potential use of nuclear weapons in
      Iraq
      > and the United States has been involved in planning potential nuclear
      > use scenarios for Iran." "The United States is now involved in
      > a massive program to overhaul its nuclear arsenal. In fact they're
      > working to replace every nuclear warhead and all of the existing
      > delivery systems in the arsenal to ensure prompt precision global
      strike
      > capabilities."

    • carol
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007

        I glanced at these posts of the same name this morning, not thinking anything of it UNTIL a bit later, and then it it hit me really hard. This man represented a most rigid human composition imaginable, although admitedly, that are many more of his kind circulating among us on this beautiful earthly dwelling of ours.

        His passing occured likely through the night of Halloween, being itself a highly venerated festive time for Black Occultists.

        The coupling of these two events  my soul terrorized throughout most of the day. These events are not just fictitious accounts, they actually did occured, and they have likely 'rung in' as it were, invigorated calamitous

        occult forces straight into our collective soul environment, in a formative manner, occuring even onto this day.

        This double event may likely invoke more serious reprecussion as well...

        Anyways, if anyone has any doubt about the hardened nature of this now deceased individual, I offer a few quotes from the articles already presented.

        Has anyone pondered on the supersensible caracter of this event? C.

        "I'm not proud that I killed 80,000 people, but I'm proud that I was able to start with nothing, plan it and have it work as perfectly as it did," he said in a 1975 interview.

        "You've got to take stock and assess the situation at that time. We were at war. ... You use anything at your disposal."

        "After the war he called Hiroshima and Nagasaki "good virgin targets" (they had been virtually untouched by pre-atomic air raids) and ideal for "bomb damage studies."

        "...But that was not in the Tibbets-approved original script for the film. It was added later, presumably to show that the men who dropped the bomb recognized the tragic nature of their mission.
        Tibbets criticized the scene when the film came out...."

      • jmn36210
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 3, 2007

          Tom wrote:

          "Enola spelled backwards is Alone."

          Hey kiddy, trying to impress the class and get the teacher's attention?  :-)

          Too bad you just didn't elaborate on that...

          It's like you were standing in for the ape in *2001 A Space Odyssey* --- but
          forgot to send that bone twirling up in the air... :-)

          Now, how is the show supposed to go on?

          Are you perhaps afraid of being relegated from Anthro-list quarterback to
          sissy cheerleader on account of such a decisive gesture? :-)

          Just a dumb frog croaking :-)
          Jean-Marc