Re: Phanes

    Message 1 of 127 , Nov 1, 2007

      "They were both emperors; one seeing Christ in a dream, the other seeing
      what stood before him in physical sight, and wanting the persian world
      to know about it.

      "And they never did find out about it. He was murdered instead. Thus,
      Persia remains arabic to this very day, never having come to know what
      this man intended to bring to them. And this is very important for
      consideration."

      Steve

      R.S.

      http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/Places/Dornach/19211106p01.html

      "Living in that same century was one whose ardor for what he had learnt in the Mysteries as the last remnants of the ancient, instinctive wisdom, caused him to attach little importance to the development of contemporary civilization. This was Julian the Apostate. He fell by the hand of a murderer because he was intent upon passing on this ancient tradition of the threefold Mystery of the Sun. And the world would have none of it.

      Today, of course, it must be realized that the old instinctive wisdom must become conscious wisdom, that what has sunk into the subconsciousness, into purely organic activity and even into sub-organic activity, must once again be lifted into the light of consciousness. We must re-discover the Sun-Mystery.

      But just as when the Sun-Mystery had been lost, bitter enemies rose up against the one who wished this mystery to be proclaimed to the world, and brought about his death, so again enemies are working against the new Sun-Mysteries which must be brought to the world by spiritual science. We are living now at the other pole of historical evolution. In the fourth century A.D. there was sunset; now there must be sunrise.

      In this sense Constantine and Julian the Apostate are two symbols of historical evolution. Julian the Apostate stands as it were upon the ruins of olden times, intent upon building again out of these ruins the forms of the ancient wisdom, upon preserving for humanity those ancient memorials which Christianity, assuming a material form for the first time in the days of Constantine, had destroyed. Countless treasures were destroyed, countless works of art, countless scripts and records of the ancient wisdom. Everything that could in any possible way have given men an inkling of the ancient Sun-Mystery was destroyed.

      It is true that in order to reach inner freedom, it was necessary for men to pass through the stage of believing that a globe of gas is moving through universal space — but the fact is that physicists would be very astonished if they could take a journey in space; they would discover that the sun is not a globe of gas giving out light — that is nonsense — but that it is a mere reflector which cannot itself radiate light but at most throw it back. The truth is that in the spiritual sense, light streams out from Saturn, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus and the Moon.

      Physically it appears as though the sun gives the planets light, but in reality it is the planets that radiate light to the sun and the sun is the reflector. As such it was recognized by the wise men of ancient Persia with their instinctive wisdom, and in this sense the sun was regarded as the earthly source of Light — not indeed as the source itself, but as the reflector of the Light. Then, among the Egyptians and Chaldeans, the sun became the reflector of Life and among the Greeks, the reflector of Love.

      This was the conception that Julian the Apostate wanted to preserve — and he was done away with. In order to reach freedom it was indeed necessary that men should hold for a time to the superstition of the sun as a globe of gas in space, giving out light — a superstition enunciated as a categorical truth in every book of physics today. But our task must be to penetrate to the reality.

      In truth, Julian the Apostate and Constantine stand before us as two symbols ... Julian the Apostate was bent upon preserving those ancient memorials of the world which could, in a certain way, have made it possible for the true Sun-Mystery to find its way to men. Indeed during the first centuries of Christendom, Christ was still a Sun-Figure — an Apollo. "

      R.S.

      "Our intellect paralyzes us. When we develop the intellect we are not actually living. We must learn to sense that when we think we pour our life out into dead, rational images. We need to be intensely alive to sense creative life in the cultivation of dead rationality and to enter the domain where moral impulses derive from the power of pure thinking — where we learn to understand human freedom on the basis of impulses of pure thinking. "

      R.S.

      "Thus the gods were confronted with the dilemma of whether to relinquish the Earth to Ahriman in a certain respect. There was only one possible solution. The gods themselves had to become familiar with an element that was nonexistent in the divine worlds not controlled by Ahriman. Their representative, the Christ, had to experience death on Earth — death caused not by divine wisdom but by the human error that would gain ground on Earth under Ahriman's sole dominion. A god had to undergo death and overcome it. For the gods, therefore, the significance of the Mystery of Golgotha was that it enriched their wisdom with the knowledge of death. If no god ever experienced death, the Earth would have become completely intellectualized and incapable of evolving in ways determined beforehand by the gods. "

      "Dieser Teil liegt in der Jesus-Seele vor, welche in der geistigen Welt den Gang der Menschheit beobachtet und in Liebe Anteil an deren Schicksal nimmt. Sie ist bei allen vier Vorgängen, die der Rettung der menschlichen Wesensglieder dienten, von einem Erzengel durchdrungen worden und hat mit ihm zusammen der Menschheit helfend gedient. Sie hat sich erstmals in dem Jesus von Nazareth auch physisch verkörpert. 3 Dieser Erzengel ist eines der Wesen, das Rudolf Steiner direkt mit dem Namen Christus benennt. Er ist mit zwei anderen Wesen in enger Beziehung zu sehen, die ebenfalls Christus genannt werden. Das eine ist der Logos, das göttliche, schöpferische Weltenwort, das hinter allem Christus-Geschehen steht. Das zweite ist ein hohes Geistwesen, das wie eine Art geistiger Leib, als »Lichtleib«, den Logos als sein Innenwesen enthält. Dieser »Lichtleib« des Logos und der mit ihm vereinigte Logos selbst sind während der Zeit der alten Sonne aus den Weiten des Kosmos als kosmische Wesen zur Sonne heruntergestiegen. Wegen der Verbundenheit mit der Sonne nennt Rudolf Steiner den »Lichtleib« des Logos den »Hohen Sonnengeist Christus«. Der Hohe Sonnengeist wurde von den altindischen Rischis »Vishna Karman«, von Zarathustra »Ahura Mazdao« (Sonnen-Aura), von den Ägyptern »Osiris« und von den Griechen »Helios« genannt. Der erwähnte Christus-Erzengel ist ein Erzengel, der auf der alten Sonne seine Menschheitsstufe durchmachte. Er war der höchstentwickelte Geist auf der alten Sonne und ist heute als Erzengel der führende Geist der Sonne und gleichzeitig auch der Regent unseres ganzen Sonnensystems.

      Bradford comments;

      I wish I had a 100 dollars for every little rich intuition that Steve ferrets out! At least, with all the flaws, Steve is a sincere student who comes up with pearls like the above.  For those who read and understand what they read, sometimes, not always from me or from anyone, but sometimes we gain something very rich indeed.  Of course Julian the Apostate and such a discussion that leads through The Youth of Nain - Another moment in the Free Deed ceremony of Christ on Earth when he comes across the Son of the Widow.

      What are the chances that as Christ regains his Solar strengths intimate to the Logos of Love and the Logos of Wisdom in the crowds and streets, a passing youth, not exactly dead, but suffering from a previous Initiation strike into the Isis Mysteries of Egypt, who has a Widowed Mother....Isis mysteries 101, just happens to pass by the Christ entourage?

      Try to rethink, as you rethink, we think with fluidity - Yes we have Herzeloyde giving Parsifal what she could not give to the Persians and further we follow this Herzeloyde to Tycho de Brahe and Nasa and Kepler.  What is important, to see the specialized etheric body of someone who understood the THREEFOLD SUN LOGOS, as depicted in our current study of the Logos of Love and the Logos of Wisdom.

      Persia, Arabism would have been changed if Ahura Mazdao or TAO, DAO, would have been awakened as the threefold sun impulse that Julian the Apostate felt growing in his Etheric Body.   So Julian comes into the Herzeloyde destiny and gives her Male Etheric forces over to her Son, Parsifal, who just happened to carry the Youth of Nain destiny that Christ - just happened to pass by, through the crowds and came upon; and in a Free Deed, resolved the unresolved conflict of the Veil of Isis that struck and knocked flat various Initiates from the Egyptian Period, when they encountered the Logos, I AM, in an unveiled, Isis Unveiled manner.

      Now the above history indicated by Steve twists and turns and these resolutions and struggles of destiny impact Spiritual Science how?  Well firstly, let us make it plain that Parsifal was spared a confrontation, a hit, a death rage that Schionnatulander took in, Schionatunlander took the hit in place of Parsifal. This has made all the difference in how the Goetheanum arose in the location where it arose and from whom Grail Science arose from.

      Schionnatulander was the diplomatic emmisary from the Western Initiation front who bridged over to Haroun al Raschid of Baghdad.  Schionnatulander took a hit so Parsifal could be Parsifal.  However Aristotle and Haroun had this intense karmic relationship which has shivered through time. Two individuals who as science are being played out against each other in history.

      Aristotle as the Apollonian Folk Soul of the Greek, was riding an intense wave of science observations that would blossom freely out into Consciousness Soul Michael Intelligence that we study today.  Everyone in the Arab world savored the rich connections that Aristotle could make on observing the physical world, but Aristotle also was woven with Ephesus Initiation and Etheric Sciences.  What would Aristotle become if allowed to blossom forth as the Greek folk spirit who lifts a New Athens from Weimar?  Exactly! But Francis Bacon was no chump either!

      Zarathustra and Ahura-MazTAO

      Julian the Apostate and the etheric body of the mother of Parsifal who bore the unresloved rulership and hopes of the threefold sun- but still, Steve has hit the whole Arab question, the fatal Arab question right in the nose!  Right between the eyes!  Persia would have understood the great father Zarathustra and the threefold Sun of the Logos that Julian knew of was linked to the ancient Persian mysteries -  Persia and Ahriman, Persia and the Ahura Mazdao.

      The Ahrimanic nuclear Sun from out of Trinity New Mexico and the Christ Being and the Etheric Sun forces and biography of the Logos on Earth, Ahriman and Persia, Zarathustra and the Persian reality of who Jesus actually was.  Jesus was the fulfilled Persian and Arab mysteries. Steve and Jean-Marc are right, that the United States who now worships the Ahrimanic nuclear Sun and remains on the side of Ahriman against old Iran and old Persia  -  Julian was murdered before he could bring about the world wide cosmopolitan connections between the mighty Logos and the fulfilled Persian destiny.  They would know, as Ahriman knows today, they would know what part they played in the Great Christ Mysteries.  Egyptians would know what part they played in the Great Christ Mysteries.  TAO would know what part they played in the great Christ Mysteries.  Persia produced the Kings of Star wisdom who knew that they played an initmate part in a threefoldness that appears in everything from three kings to three shepherds.

      So now we aim to attack Iran.  Why?  Because of the Ahrimanic anger still held that Persia was involved with the Christ Mysteries, deeply involved,  keeps mighty Archai like impulses viciously unconcious in souls and operates even today with new forces out of ancient, ancient hatreds and divisions and a failure to acknowledge the Persian Zarathustra in the Jesus individuality. Persia already had the Sun Mysteries -  Now America has the Ahrimanic Mysteries in full throttle just like ancient Persia did.  Julian would have awakened the deeper threads of the Logos and Ahura Mazdao and suddenly  voila!!!

      voilà

      So lets review, Tycho treks off in the direction of Mars and Buddha and the Old Moon perimeter, where Christian Rosenkreuz, the now 13TH MAN with the full operation of the full twelve streams running through his frame - Is bringing forth the Earth as a new Cosmos under Christ's Logos tutoring.  Tycho and Kepler are squandered into a materialistic Nasa Science and all of the Sun forces and all the Logos Incarnate as Light on Earth and all the Logos of Love and the Logos of Wisdom streams dry up, save for Spiritual Science.

      Buddha is familiar with the old track of the ancient atavistic Old Moon forces because Buddha is like the Return of King Odhin to the Mars Realm, where the Old Moon and Kamaloca mysteries hang by a slender eighth sphere thread that is ready to burst forth and engulf the Earth save that the Return of King Buddha/Odhin from his Old Moon haunts, and his Earthly contribution to the Christ Event, stands holding back the intense instinctual thrust of the eigth sphere into human life on Earth.  On Earth, it is only conscious humanity that can hold back the dark hordes willing to invade the improper instincts of unconscious humanity.  Buddha and St. Francis at the threshold of the Old Moon and eighth sphere holding back and creating warriors for peace out of the Mars forces.

      Mars tends to infuse the instincts of humanity with not only fear but aggressive Mars activity -  in the Robin Williams film, "What Dreams May Come" we cross over into the Old Moon Kamaloca regions where Buddha has been assigned and St. Francis volunteered for hazard duty.  Nasa intends to dry up the whole reality of the Threefold Logos and the Logos of Love and the Logos of Wisdom that the Persian Zarathustra offered himself up for as  the vehicle for the Christ Logos to walk the Earth with.

      A super Nova in the Astral light appears to the Gods.  Both from the blood of the super infused Christ Being dripping from the Cross of Golgotha and the origin of the Grail tale, and also from the Super Nova Astral implosion of a human called Lazarus.  Lazarus arises as the result of the Free Choice of Christ, and the mighty text we are afraid of, Christianity as Mystical Fact!

      History, we claim to be interested in History.  I personally doubt that very many people are interested in history. Scholars, we claim many, many, in house and bottom feeding scholars who are paid extreme salaries to bottom feed and divert our attention from the main attraction on Earth.  Why is America after Iran now and Iraq and the middle East and defending an Ahrimanized Israel?  Are we still in the fallen Sun Mysteries that were constantly engaged in  murder, just as Kaspar Hauser was murdered?  Just one little murder at the right time and the right place.  Martin Luther King Jr, Gandhi, JFK and RFK, Julian the Apostate and of course Schionatulander -  specific targets for murder from black lodges.

      I really doubt most of the scholars are interested in history.  History in the age of the Consciousness Soul is taking off the soiled diapers and the eye blinders and beginning to delve into the conflicting forces that tell us with no uncertain terms,  the Age of Michael vs Ahriman is fully loaded and in hot, hot vapid, insidiousness with a cold, cold heartlessness. The planets and the Devachan wisdom of the threefold Sun and our own 12 streaming out Eloihim Novas and Super Nova launcher... a Being as Christ able to launch and start whole Cosmic wisdom streams, streamed out to the 12 of the Last Supper and in the 13th century 12 streamed into the ONE who carries the model of the new Cosmos of Humanity.  And Nasa and Stephen Hawkings lie.

      R.S.

      "Without Ahriman, the gods would have been unable to bring intellectuality to humankind. And if they had not broken Ahriman's dominion through the Christ event, Ahriman would have made the entire Earth inwardly intellectual and outwardly material. We must see the Mystery of Golgotha as more than just an inner, mystical event. It is also an outer event, although not in the sense of superficial, materialistic historical research. The significance of this outer event is that the forces of Ahriman have been incorporated into earthly evolution but have also been overcome. A struggle between gods is played out in the Mystery of Golgotha. After the resurrection, the Christ imparted knowledge of this struggle to his initiated disciples through esoteric teachings."

      Bradford asks;

      You think you want to wrestle with history and the rich forces of the Cosmic Logos and the History of humanity?  Well I welcome anything, any addition to the tangled threads I have roughed out or to clearing or making clearer to my mind and heart any of the intense tangled issues that I mangled above.  Please bring some scholarly Consciousness Soul clarity and help unravel these twists and turns.  Please help us enter the realm of the Consciousness Soul with some clarity instead of the grotesque instinctual, cunning, brilliant and useless historical garbage our children are fed -  Which leads nowhere and means nothing save for the magnitude of the mighty Christ Event on Earth.

      Oh and along with Edgar Cayce you really and truly need to understand the depth and collaboration between Steiner and the wonderful volume of works by Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov.  You don't have to merely consult Steiner, in the immense works of Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov and Rudolf Steiner and modestly Cayce and hosts of thousands of others you can refresh your thinking and heart.  For one thing is for certain, Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov certainly writes from the Logos of the Heart forces.  Steiner as the Greek Folk Soul has taken up the exoteric forces of the Christ impulse -  Christian Rosenkreuz from the Celts, has taken up - very likely hovered over Shakespeare's entire works, so that what we understand as the streaming of the full twelve streams, and how they appear to the moral eye and moral ear, Rosenkreuz hovered over Shakespeare -  for all you have to understand of this mystery, aside from the Celtic and British aspects, is exactly how John Valentine Andrea was inspired to write, hovered over and wrote a text, a fable, called The Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreuz.

      What happens to the brilliant moral textures of reality when such a soul as Shakespeare reveals how the dynamics of human destiny and all the fullest of humanity and the twelve streams gush forth from deeds both foul and fair and appear in all their rich and unbalanced and balanced karmic skeens.  I say to U, rich humanity poured forth from the Shakespeare personality as he wrote in nearly a trance like state symphony after symphony.

      R.S.

      "Anthroposophy is a system of beliefs, not a science." People who say this do not know what they are talking about. They are unaware of the connection between faith and wisdom, ignorant of the historical fact that they were once experienced inwardly as one. In our circles, we must present history as it is presented nowhere else. Where else do we hear history talked about in this way? Where else do we hear what breathing once meant to human beings when it was a totally different experience from what it has become today? A formerly very real element of spirit and soul has become very abstract; conversely, the ensouled body has become robustly material."

      "We must understand that if we relate only to dead matter, we ourselves become dead and ahrimanic, but if we have sufficient courage and love for all the beings around us to relate to them directly (not to our dead ideas about them), we discover the Christ in everything and victorious spirit everywhere. When this happens, we may need to speak in ways that seem paradoxical to our contemporaries. We may need to speak about the individual spiritual beings that live in the solid and fluid elements and so forth. As long as we avoid talking about these beings, we are talking about a dead science that is not imbued with the Christ. To speak about them is to speak in a truly Christian sense. We must imbue all of our scientific activity with the Christ. More than that, we must also bring the Christ into all of our social efforts, all of our knowledge—in short, into all aspects of our life. The Mystery of Golgotha will truly bear fruit only through human strength, human efforts, and human love for each other. In this sense, anthroposophy in all its details strives to imbue the world with the Christ."
      —Rudolf Steiner

    • jmn36210
      Message 127 of 127 , Dec 6, 2007

        Carol wrote:

        "Both are none other than one as a result that I ( through choise?) took on the
        presidency of the society- the movement (as such and in a context of rapport)
        became none other than one with her(the society)."

        Jean-Marc writes:

        Through choice?
        Definitely.
        Probably the toughest choice he ever made.
        In Steiner's words, there was "an absolute risk" (un risque absolu!) involved
        in him becoming president of the AS: the eventuality that the spiritual powers
        would deny Rudolf Steiner the possibility of being *both* their messenger
        [who had occult obligation towards the spiritual world and its revelations]
        and the president of the Anthroposophical Society [with the inherent outer
        and administrative concerns]. In other words, the former benevolent attitude
        of the spiritual powers was at stake: would the spiritual world, would the
        heavens close their gates?
        But his *sacrifice* led to the exact opposite outcome: their benevolence
        became greater than ever before...
        One important aspect of this mystery is: Michael's enemies --- the *demons*
        who had managed until then to prevent Steiner from speaking of facts he had
        known for years or decades --- were themselves reduced to silence!
        In other words, the lectures on *Karmic Relationships* directly result from
        this sacrifice...

        Carol wrote:

        "You wrote: 'He represented on Earth the actual source of the reflection
        of the spiritual stream he mentioned.'
        I imagine by 'actual' you mean genuine, authentic... (?)"

        Jean-Marc writes:

        I simply meant that there would be no reflection of the spiritual stream
        at all [i.e., no anthroposophical movement on Earth at all!] --- if Rudolf
        Steiner had not initiated it, if he had not brought the initial impelling force.
        He was the *Prime Mover*, as it were... ;-)

        Carol wrote:

        (note, the exeptional phenomena of a stigmatized individual for the first time
        is attached to a spiritual impulse which is not Catholic)

        Jean-Marc writes:

        As we say in France, I sure would like to be a little mouse ( I'm Jerry! :-)
        in Rome --- because I'm wondering what kind of buzz this event is getting
        behind closed doors, in the Vatican.
        But I'm not so sure it's such *a grand event* within the Anthro world...
        After all, the crucifixion is --- Death, and the blood pouring from the wounds
        are [Steiner dixit] an expression of the excess of selfishness, an expression of
        the excess of egoism.
        I'm not talking about JvH as a person, of course.
        Gee, I thought Anthroposophy was mainly concerned with the Resurrection...

        Carol wrote:

        "This physical malaise of which he mentioned could indicate that in the months
        leading up to Christmas of that year, Steiner's soul was becoming ever
        increasingly sensitive to 'spirit dynamics' in their more specific form and that
        this sensitivity was reflecting itself within his physical organism."

        Jean-Marc writes:

        One should bear in mind that the First Goetheanum was burned to ashes...
        And an important occult consequence of this tragedy (it seems to me) was
        that --- since January 1923 [ he wrote this to Marie Steiner] --- Rudolf
        Steiner's supersensible bodies were no longer completely connected to his
        physical body...

        Carol wrote:

        "As for Rudolf Steiner the man, individual, mystic, teacher, founder of an
        esoteric movement and Society, representing MAYA, I'm confused."

        Jean-Marc writes:

        I was merely alluding to the fact that, at least in my eyes,
        the *Prime Mover* of the Anthroposophical Movement could not have
        been --- simply and solely human.

        J-M