Re: Fwd: Tom to Dottie: Urgent! Please Rescue Me!

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "magicmiracles"
      <constellation_skydancing@...> wrote:
      > > Well my understanding is that Xanis the Rain Goddess, who wears
      > the
      > > rainbow around her waist as a girdle also takes the form of a
      cow.

      > What I mean more exactly is this, that Xanis the Rain Goddess must
      > be the oversoul for those lovely cows.
      > In fact its said God couldn't be everywhere so he made Mothers.
      Now
      > the cows they give humanity their milk you know I don't know why
      you
      > are so slow in understanding all about cowness and Xanis the rain
      > Goddess and the oversouls.
      > I'm not explaining everything to you. You have to work these
      things
      > out for your own self. Mmm

      Maybe that's why someone felt the need to tell me that the reason
      why Peter was crucified upside-down was because his head needed to
      be closer to the Mothers.

      I felt, rather, that because he had been told by Christ Himself why
      he had girded himself in order to walk his own way, and how this
      would eventually lead to his own death: "To the glory of God", that
      it could possibly have to do with overcoming the cow nature by
      spilling his blood on the cosmic ground, even before Jesus.