Re: AT&T

  • isenhart7
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2007
      Tom wrote today on the T&T list:

      "Whatever you hate, you imitate!"

      "Whatever you love will fit like a glove."

      Fit well I thought with the "Chiastic Quote of the Day" from
      http://www.chiasmus.com/

      "They don't ask much of you.
      They only want you to hate the things you love
      and to love the things you despise."

      -- Boris Pasternak, Russian writer, on Soviet leaders.
      On this day in 1958, under pressure from Soviet
      leaders, Pasternak refused Nobel Prize.