Re: Practical Magic

  • isenhart7
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "swirling_dervish"
      <blue_star_in@...> wrote:

      > Now you need to take off your glasses to do these exercises. And
      > you should do them everyday and it will take about five minutes or
      > so. Eventually you can toss the spectacles in the bin, although you
      > might need to change the lenses a few times.

      Karen, thank you for the eye exercises. All of my children completed a
      series of eye exercises at one point or another (prescribed by an
      optomotrist) in lieu of wearing glasses.-Val
    • isenhart7
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
        <blue_star_in@...> wrote:

        > Oh yeah
        > I guess I should tell you.. The exercises, eye exercises they are
        > ayurvedic...
        > And so is massaging the body to release powerful naturally occuring
        > growth hormones. Its like I damn well keep forgetting.
        >
        > Ancient ancient wisdom. Ayur meaning life, veda = wisdom and its
        > being resurrected in its pure form from thousands of years ago.
        >
        > But you can keep wearing glasses and develop cataracts too in due
        > course of course.
        >
        > Val, I presume you don't mind? Otherwise throw it in the bin

        Of course I don't mind. I don't even wear glasses. Body brushing is
        also great for the skin and it's something everyone can do.-Val