Mama Done Let Her Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys

  • isenhart7
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2007
      http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?
      fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=233207202

      Having recently spent three very enjoyable evenings watching Senior
      Project Presentations at my daughter's school I thought I would share a
      few with this list. Good to know what those young Waldorf kids are up
      to! Here we have a bunch of kids with dusters, guns, and katanas so
      this raised a few eyebrows which I'll write more about later but for
      now if you click on the black and white picture of my lovely daughter's
      profile you can see their little 2 minute trailer. My daughter played
      the Sheriff's deputy or, according to the copy here, a cutthroat grunt.
      Well, better a cutthroat grunt than a dancing prostitute I always
      say...Val