Re: [anthroposophy] The Soul Calendar, Week 30

  • Age Jager
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2000
      Hello Dr. Starman,

      In my version of the soul-calender (combined German-Dutch) the period
      from 10-16 November is week 32. In your explaination it's now week 30.
      Can you explain me were that difference comes from?

      Best,

      Age

    • starmann77@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2000
        In a message dated 11/13/00 4:42:57 PM, j.age.r@... writes:

        << Hello Dr. Starman,

        In my version of the soul-calender (combined German-Dutch) the period

        from 10-16 November is week 32. In your explaination it's now week 30.

        Can you explain me were that difference comes from?

        Best,

        Age >>

        The mantrams are to be used starting with the first one at Easter, and
        Easter's date changes each year. The dates often printed with the mantras are
        the dates in 1912, with the original publishing. This week is the 30th week
        after Easter THIS YEAR.

        Dr. Starman