Re: [anthroposophy] Digest Number 387

  • Wayne FISCHER
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2000
      Hi Frank,

      Yes, my work on the Calendar has been partially available to the group for a couple of months now at the egroups.com site. You can go to egroups.com and check into your space and go to the Anthroposophy group and you'll find an outline and the introductory chapter and the bibliography available at the Files link. Please write if that doesn't make sense. If you want more of the chapters to be included, then please response accordingly.

      Wayne

      >>> <anthroposophy@egroups.com> 11/13/00 06:18AM >>>

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: Soul-Calendar
      From: eurythmy@...

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 23:23:38 -0000
      From: eurythmy@...
      Subject: Re: Soul-Calendar

      --We are in Nov 2000 any update on part or full thesis awaillability
      on internet
      Thanks for reply
      Franky