Re: [anthroposophy] circle, etc.

  • Danny F.
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 9, 2000
      --- starmann77@... wrote:
      > Left and right are not just mirror-images of each other, but are
      > qualitatively different. So are clockwise and counter-clockwise. Do
      > your
      > eurythmy!

      Well I know that.

      But in terms of evil, no one of them can be attributed the "quality"
      'evil' in an intrinsic way. But who could say that an inverted
      pentagram represent something good for example? There are things that
      when inverted though becomes evil, for their inherent nature and
      meaning "flip" the other way round, become upside down. Is not
      something out of it's "regular" path, course, location, beforehand,
      afterhand: an hindrance, an evil?

      That's up to us if we can absorb the pressure of it and turn the
      light on evermore. Many will prefer the dark "cave"...
      "Go out from the middle of them" if they do not want light,
      but stay close in case they change their mind.

      As for the right or the left, I prefer the middle myself. :-)

      Some might be like Lennon though, just sitting and watching the
      wheels go round and round, and liking to watch them roll. :-)

      When Ezekiel saw a wheel, was it turning left or right?
      Was it a wheel within a wheel? :-)

      More seriously though, if the wheel within the wheel for example
      went out of it's axis to hit the other, maybe the one that got
      hit and turning clockwise will have said to itself, this other
      one that turns counterclockwise is an evil one. If it has been the
      one turning clockwise to hit the other, it would have been the
      opposite....

      Moral of the story, in this case: relativity.

      The wheel could have been shocked and hurt from the other one,
      but maybe to find itself then in a better position after...

      Time for eurythmy now...

      Best regards,
      Danny

      =====
      "No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings."
      --William Blake

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/