Re: Thus spoke Mephistopheles...

  • nadmateescu
    Message 1 of 47 , Oct 3, 2007
      Hi Steve,

      a)Is there any *spiritual investigation* related to this incarnational
      line of Individuality of Judas? (done by you or by other authors?)

      b)Did you point to me where do I have to look in order to consider
      your's(and other) opinion about G.Wachsmuth ?

      You touched, indeed, a serious and deep issue related to R.S.
      (1861+72=1933)

      Thank you, dan

      > Also consistent with the foregoing is a very good example of how
      > ancient Rome has been modernized in order to bring forth the
      > fundamentalist Christianity that exists today. It concerns Judas
      > Iscariot's third betrayal of Christ. Having incarnated as Judas
      > Maccabaeus, in order to bring down the last true school of ancient
      > initiation science in 165 BC, all based on money received from the
      > Romans, he rather quickly reincarnates as the one who would betray
      > Christ with a kiss, while commiserating over the money box. Then,
      > he reincarnates again for the third time rather quickly, as the one
      > who would bring romanism into Christianity and Christianity into
      > romanism. And this was Augustine of Hippo. He had gone from being
      > a Hebrew, to a disciple of Christ, to a Roman in the short span of
      > less than 600 years.
      >
      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
      > <sardisian01@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Carol,
      > >
      > > Eighty-seven years ago, Rudolf Steiner gave a lecture course in
      > > which he gives his most clear and comprehensive analysis of the
      > > situation which exists today. This lecture course, "The New
      > > Spirituality and the Christ Experience in the Twentieth Century"
      > > (GA200), demonstrates from the outset that the western secret
      > > societies (American brotherhood), had been effectuating an
      > > overruling and over-arching dominance in the arena of the economic
      > > aspect of the threefold social order, such as to clearly dominate
      > > the other two aspects, seen as existing in the East (spiritual-
      > > cultural), and the Centre ( legal-juridicial). And that this
      > > dominating influence goes back to the very time that Norwegian
      > ships
      > > brought the first advent of occult medicine from Europe over to
      > the
      > > American continent, c. 666 AD. So yes, in fact, spiritual
      > geography
      > > plays a very important part herein, in terms of the western
      > > rulership of the world by way of so-called "democracy" and its
      > > present efforts at globalization of its value system.

    • Stephen Hale
      Message 47 of 47 , Oct 17, 2007
        <sardisian01@...> wrote:
        > it is said that Lucifer's physical incarnation occurred in the 3rd
        > century before Christ. And this incarnation brought forth the
        > wisdom that allowed the pre-christian mysteries to be understood,
        > even by the power of the intellect. Without the incarnation of
        > Lucifer, even the Mystery of Golgotha would have remained
        > incomprehensible. And this incarnation of Lucifer occurred in
        China!

        Correction. Lucifer incarnated in the third millennium before
        Christ in China, and at the age of forty years was able, for the
        first time in human history, to transform the revelations contained
        in the ancient Mysteries; revelations that previously could only be
        experienced directly, into intelligent form. Thus, the wisdom of
        Lucifer began to flow down throughout the third Post-Atlantean
        cultural epoch, in a form guided by intellectual comprehension.

        It is important to understand that guiding the post-atlantean
        cultural epochs, as the underlying motivation, is the process of the
        devolution of the old moon clairvoyance, which had passed over to
        earth evolution with the mineral element. Thus, from the point of
        the last third of the Lemurian (Third) Epoch, all the way to the
        height of the Atlantean (Fourth) Epoch, which can be logically
        traced back to 11,547 BC, this form of direct-perceptive
        clairvoyance of the spiritual worlds was beheld by mankind as a
        continuous presence.

        But it all had to come to an end at some point in order that the
        consciousness befitting earth evolution itself (The Fourth Sphere),
        could commence. So, contained within the post-atlantean cultural
        epochs, beginning with the ancient Indian Epoch (7227 BC), we can
        trace the progressive demise of the Old Moon clairvoyance, which
        passes through the Ego first, then the Astral Body, and finally the
        Etheric Body in the Greek Age (fourth cultural epoch), toward the
        new faculty of thinking, which effectively replaces the old form of
        clairvoyance.

        And that is why thinking has its seat in the etheric body, and its
        expression in the astral body, which is the proper configuration for
        seeing the outer world in projective images of three-dimensional
        objects. Yes, earth evolution involves the sinking of spirit into a
        form called matter, and for a time, the loss of direct spirit
        perception in favor of a materialistic perception, seemingly devoid
        of spirit, yet still existing across a thin veil; the veil of the
        etheric world itself.

        We communicate across this veil, proving that spiritual renewal is
        already working in this fifth cultural epoch.