Re: Noted with interest synesthesia

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 120 , Oct 2 7:13 PM
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "swirling_dervish"
      <blue_star_in@...> wrote:
      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66"
      > <holderlin66@> wrote:
      > >

      > I wonder where my therapist is? I hope he's not terribly cross
      > me. We all know how stern he can be..

      As a case manager, I still see clear evidence of insolence since the
      age of ten years, as well as the usual comedic effect of distancing,
      which maintains the necessary boundaries required wherein trauma has
      been inflicted, and denial maintained throughout the family unit.
      It is the denial that forms the major crux of pain. And indolence
      is the result. Stigmata is an occurrence of deeply felt soul pain,
      and can follow one throughout the rest of the present life

      Stigmata takes many varied forms, as it represents the fact that
      initiation has entered the world historical process with the
      crucifixion of Jesus. Only our individual karma denotes the
      specific circumstances of our experience of stigmata. The common
      denominator is pain, deeply felt, which can also be experienced as
      the betrayal of a trust.

      I also have reason to say that this is true, and to know both the
      pain I felt and the pain of those who were inflicted right beside
      me. As a sex counselor, overcoming denial is the main issue, and
      when that is successfully overcome, it becomes a matter of
      recompense; meaning seeking forgivenness, and wanting to extend self-
      sacrifice even to the end of time.

      This is a real, palpable state of affairs. Please investigate it.
      The life you save may be your own, and the one who owes you alot.

      And, since it's all about truth and knowledge, why not go for it?
      Message 120 of 120 , Oct 7 2:27 PM

        Guardians of the Grail

        Knight Templar
        Knights Templar are rumoured to guard the Holy Grail

        A new book, Processus contra Templarios, will be published by the Vatican's Secret Archive on Oct 25, and promises to restore the reputation of the Templars, whose leaders were burned as heretics when the order was dissolved in 1314.

        The Knights Templar were a powerful and secretive group of warrior monks during the Middle Ages. Their secrecy has given birth to endless legends, including one that they guard the Holy Grail.

        Recently, they have been featured in films including The Da Vinci Code and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

        The Order was founded by Hugues de Payns, a French knight, after the First Crusade of 1099 to protect pilgrims on the road to Jerusalem. Its headquarters was the captured Al-Aqsa mosque on the Temple Mount, which lent the Templars their name.

        But when Jerusalem fell to Muslim rule in 1244, rumours surfaced that the knights were heretics who worshipped idols in a secret initiation ceremony.

        In 1307, King Philip IV "the Fair" of France, in desperate need of funds, ordered the arrest and torture of all Templars. After confessing various sins their leader, Jacques de Molay, was burnt at the stake.

        Pope Clement V then dissolved the order and issued arrest warrants for all remaining members. Ever since, the Templars have been thought of as heretics.

        The new book is based on a scrap of parchment discovered in the Vatican's secret archives in 2001 by Professor Barbara Frale. The long-lost document is a record of the trial of the Templars before Pope Clement, and ends with a papal absolution from all heresies.

        Prof Frale said: "I could not believe it when I found it. The paper was put in the wrong archive in the 17th century."

        The document, known as the Chinon parchment, reveals that the Templars had an initiation ceremony which involved "spitting on the cross", "denying Jesus" and kissing the lower back, navel and mouth of the man proposing them.

        The Templars explained to Pope Clement that the initiation mimicked the humiliation that knights could suffer if they fell into the hands of the Saracens, while the kissing ceremony was a sign of their total obedience.

        The Pope concluded that the entrance ritual was not truly blasphemous, as alleged by King Philip when he had the knights arrested. However, he was forced to dissolve the Order to keep peace with France and prevent a schism in the church.

        "This is proof that the Templars were not heretics," said Prof Frale. "The Pope was obliged to ask pardon from the knights.

        "For 700 years we have believed that the Templars died as cursed men, and this absolves them."