Wondering about mischeif

  • carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007

      It's peculiar.

      What's even more peculiar is that I intuitively worry about drying my clothes outside on the clothesline, and I clean my house much more this year, especially since I keep my doors and a few windows open.  The dust that enters my house feels more threatening for some reason.

      I don't trust my government nor the army...

      Pest control companies nationwide reported a 71 percent increase in bedbug calls between 2000 and 2005. Left alone, a few bedbugs can create a colony of thousands within weeks.

      (sorry, lost my source)

      Bedbug epidemic that's turning Great Britain into Great Bitten

      "David Cain, who runs a decontamination company, said: "I've had 500 per cent more calls this year reporting outbreaks than last. Many people think the spread of bedbugs is caused by bad hygiene - but that's a common misconception...."

      ....Dirty houses will make infestations harder to remove, but they are actually spread by many of the richer people in society because they travel more.

      "They are spread on public transport because people sit very close to each other. People need to be cautious and avoid sitting down."

      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=484900&in_page_id=1770

       "We never treated bedbugs until 2002. Now we have a dedicated bedbug crew working on this every day," said Luis Agurto, president of Pestec in San Francisco. "

      http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/04/08/MNGIDP4V7K1.DTL

      This aint no fairytail. The bedbug is real and ...

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qx751dNw7Q

      http://www.thebedbugresource.com/