Re: The Bushman God arrives

  • carol
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 30, 2007

      Obviously, you assume a position in the outside world of a pretty steady and tough GUY.

      "Well, as part of my job, I have a yellow notepad, and a big ear. I also have a very sympathetic manner, which serves my profession and you would have no clue of."

      I just happen to know a psychologists who works for a federal penitentiary, he is soft spoken, smokes a lot a pot on his free time and has a massive record collection.

      I guess the pot is his way of showing his strong untapped 'spiritual leanings'.

      Gee, outward professional status. As if I'm supposed to be STRUCK by something profound in that.

      (re. the Ahrimanic sun?)

      I would think that you might note the 'grace filled' opportunity you have in PARTAKING on emotionaly intimate levels, the sharing of the karmic biographies by others.

      And the heavy responsibility you might feel towards your 'clients' ex. of hinting to them how they may take hold of their lives in more profound ways so that subsequently, they can more positively direct them.

      Personally, I would not allow YOU in your professional capacity to come anywhere near the forces of my destiny.

      I still feel that you have unresolved issues from experiencing conjugal violence between your military father and your mother, while growing up.

      Not to mention, your imbetted allegiance and interpretation of the 'American group soul' and it's connection to 'Israel' as you call it.

      Among others things.

      PS Still reading 'Everybody's encyclopedia, l93-' ?