Re: Stigmata: Visible and Invisible

  • carol
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 29, 2007

      Tom and All: May I also introduce as a likely possibility, an event of 'alchemy of the soul' having a lot to do with Judith von Halle's Stigmata as it pertains to her individuality and individual initiation.

      Previously I presented the following concepts though admittedly, they appear to STILL (superficialy) skim over the top of what is taking place.

      "If as I suspect, planetary forces and interplay are important factors in the event of an incarnate individual reenacting the drama of Christ's last moments of life, through themselves having reoccuring living psycho/emotional experience of it and actually bleeding from wounds, then this phenomena would have to be considered more significant than an 'initiation' swung too far on the physical plane.

      It carries a quality of being somewhat 'holy', supersensible perhaps. And it brings to mind the uncontestable determining right of the Seraphin, as well, an interplay of synchronicity on a greater scale than one attributed to lesser personal karmic events...."

      In this lecture series I've been reading; (Esoteric Christianity and the Mission of Christian Rosenkreutz ROSICRUCIAN CHRISTIANITY)

      -I came across the description of a process for inner spiritual growth as practiced by medieval rosicrucians. There could be a connection between what was practiced outwardly then (but experience inwardly), and what occurs inwardly through the study of Spiritual Science, today. The corrolation may explain in an indirect manner and perhaps even only in part, what has taken hold of Judith von Halle soul, to the point that she is able to outwardly manifest a Stigmata. (It should also be underlined that outward Stigmatas are a rare occurance when compared with the amount of souls incarnated at one time,  on the earth and during a given number of years)

      "The medieval rosicrucian produced these processes himself in his laboratory and then he entered into contemplation of these salt formations, solutions and processes of combustion, letting himself at the same time be filled with deeply religious feelings in which he became aware of his connection with all the forces of the macrocosm. These soul processes called forth in him divine thoughts, divine love and divine sacrifice. And then the medieval rosicrucian discovered that when he produced a salt process, noble, purifying thoughts arose in him. With a solution process love was stimulated in him, he was inspired by divine love, and with a combustion process the desire to make a sacrifice was kindled in him, it urged him to sacrifice himself on the altar of the world...

      These were the experiences of one who did these experiments. And if you had attended these experiments yourself in clairvoyant vision, you would have perceived a change in the aura of the person carrying them out. The aura that was a mixture of colours before the experiment began, being full of instincts and desires to which the person in question had perhaps succumbed, became single-hued as a result of the experiment. First of all, during the experiment with salt formation, it became the colour of copper — pure, divine thoughts — then, in the experiment with a solution, the colour of silver — divine love — and finally, with combustion, the colour of gold — divine sacrifice. And then the alchemists said they had made subjective copper, subjective silver and subjective gold out of the aura.And the outcome was that the person who had undergone this, and had really experienced such an experiment inwardly, was completely permeated by divine love. Such was the way these medieval theosophists became permeated with purity, love and the will to sacrifice, and by means of this sacrificial service they prepared themselves for a certain clairvoyance.This is how the medieval theosophist could see behind maya into the way spiritual beings helped things to come into being and pass away again....

      If these things had not taken place at that time, we would not be able to practise rosicrucianism in the Spiritual Scientific way today. What the medieval rosicrucian experienced when he beheld the processes of nature is a holy natural science. The mood of spiritual sacrifice, the tremendous joys, the great natural events, including pain and sadness, as well as the events that uplifted him and made him happy, all these experiences that he had during the experiment he performed, worked on him in a liberating and redeeming way. All that was planted into him then, however, is now hidden in the innermost depths of man...."

      And concerning Anthroposophy's connection and concern for the 'All', I found this.  (Of course, I am assuming that Anthroposophy is as if born out of Rosicrucianism).

      "What was given in the different religious creeds has been gathered into one whole by Christian Rosenkreutz and the council of the twelve. This means that everything that the separate religions had to give and all that their followers strove and longed for will be found in the Christ Impulse. Development during the next three thousand years will consist in this: the establishing and furthering of an understanding of the Christ Impulse."

      And then, within the same lecture, there's this:

      "The Bodhisattva, however, will especially point to the Christ".

      (Well, err, I found that VERY interesting..)

      And in passing, I personally have a hard time identifying with the 'Anthroposophia' spirit often referred to by members of the Anthroposophic society. HOWEVER, I have NO problems with this:

      "We know Christian Rosenkreutz best when we enter properly into his individuality and become conscious that the spirit of Christian Rosenkreutz lives on and on. And the nearer we approach his great spirit the stronger we shall become. We can hope for a great deal of strength and help from the etheric body of this great leader, who will always be there, if we ask him to help us....

      We will also be able to understand the strange event of Christian Rosenkreutz falling ill if we absorb ourselves properly in the work of Spiritual Science. In the thirteenth century this individuality lived in a physical body that grew weak to the point of transparency, so that for several days he lay as though dead, and during this time he received from the twelve their wisdom and he also experienced the event of Damascus.

      May the spirit of true rosicrucianism be with you and inspire you in this group, then the mighty etheric body of Christian Rosenkreutz will be all the more active here."