Fwd: Re: JvH, Edith Maryon: who needs Christ?

  • carol
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2007
      Tom wrote: "So, Ottmar, maybe these "Young Turks" that you describe are
      really throwing some welcome buckets of nice Ahrimanic "ice water" onto
      the overheated minds and sentimentalized souls of those anthroposophists
      described by Sardello."

      Yeah, that's something like it.

      The way I see it, the young intellectuals who wish to disregard, dismiss
      the importance of the Christ event are inadvertently trivializing
      Anthroposophy, on behalf of no other that Sorath.

      In my opinion, Sorathian occult forces somehow work their way through
      the 'intellectual exercise' of the thinking spirit, they also manage to
      hold back the individual 'I' from consciously beholding the Spirit
      realm, they try to maintain exclusive implementation (almost by force
      but sometimes with blatant force) over the collective human conscious

      Good luck!!

      Etheric consciousness is the only escape that I'm aware of and this
      requires developed, living, cosmic, (devachanic) Christic knowledge.

      The sentimental, luciferic seething qualities of certain Anthro souls
      are guaranteed to be rectified through each one's own effort at pressing
      themselves to further, then further more (etc) develop their
      Anthroposophic oriented life studies.

      Idealistic you might think.

      I think it's called 'base neccesity'.

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13" <TomBuoyed@...>