Re: The Bushman God arrives

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 18, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Kosmicdance@..."
      <kosmicdance@...> wrote:

      > Synchronicities are occuring with such frequency on all levels,
      its just not
      > to notice them but what is Spirit trying to tell you.
      >
      > Well its a sign from Spirit that the time is coming when seeds
      planted years
      > ago are to come to fruitition and that season is approaching so
      with
      > notification by the universe it is time to start, sit down - tidy
      the great
      > works, inspired by the universe itself and get ready to release
      them.

      > And of course not to be attached to the outcome or concerned in
      any way
      > because the universe will orchestrate the events.
      >
      > Ego based desire, accomplishment or worldly achievment provides no
      > motivation for me but this is notification from the universe that
      its time
      > to work again with the cosmic mind with these seeds that were
      planted so
      > long ago.
      >
      > And yes thats so much more fun !.. I am definately ready...

      Well, if you weren't so egotistical yourself I would take you
      seriously on this matter. As for synchronicities occurring with
      increasing frequency, Spirit is conveying the fact that a knot was
      formed in time in order that 'What' had gone around would go around
      again; this time from the inside out. And this is the present
      configuration, which is getting recognized more every day. Pretty
      cool, huh?

      Here's how it works: Outside in, Right-side up, and Forward meet at
      the nexus point of earth evolution; whereby the Christ Event
      occurs. Then, upon the irradiated body going into the ground, a
      process commences that leads to 1413, whereupon a knot is formed and
      inside-out, upside-down, and backward begins. Thus, synchronistic
      relationships become an ever-increasing phenomena.

      And here's the secret: it is the task of Christ to redeem the
      physical, etheric, and astral bodies to their original brilliant
      perfection as envisioned by the Hierarchies. The first was the
      Physical Body forned by the Seraphim, Cheribum, and Thrones on Old
      Saturn. By Jesus being irradiated with the power of Christ; by the
      Christ sinking Himself down throughout the sheaths of Jesus,
      beginning right after Peter's confession there at Caesarea, it
      became a necessary fact that this body would go into the earth in
      order to effect the first redemption at the point of the beginning
      of the Fifth Cultural Epoch. Thus, at 1413 the knot was established
      with the redemption of "Adam Cadmon", which the Rheinland Mystics
      all took as their central denominator. For Adam Cadmon is the
      redeemed physical body prototype first formed on Old Saturn.

      And since the Sun had returned to Pisces, where it had all begun
      some 25,920 years before, it was either form a knot or go back to
      the start of it. So, rather than starting over, a knot was formed
      in order that the earth would begin to traverse a fourth curve; the
      curve of self-remembering.

      And Synchronicity has everything to do with it. It only stands to
      grow furthermore with the redemption of the human etheric body; for
      Christ has reappeared in the Etheric after nearly two thousand years
      for this purpose as well.
    • Stephen Hale
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 25, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "swirling_dervish"
        <blue_star_in@...> wrote:

        > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
        > <sardisian01@> wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Kosmicdance@"
        > > <kosmicdance@> wrote:
        > >
        > > > Synchronicities are occuring with such frequency on all
        levels,
        > > its just not
        > > > to notice them but what is Spirit trying to tell you.
        > > >
        > > > Well its a sign from Spirit that the time is coming when seeds
        > > planted years
        > > > ago are to come to fruitition and that season is approaching
        so
        > > with
        > > > notification by the universe it is time to start, sit down -
        > tidy
        > > the great
        > > > works, inspired by the universe itself and get ready to
        release
        > > them.
        > > >
        > > > And of course not to be attached to the outcome or concerned
        in
        > > any way
        > > > because the universe will orchestrate the events.
        > > >
        > > > Ego based desire, accomplishment or worldly achievment
        provides
        > no
        > > > motivation for me but this is notification from the universe
        > that
        > > its time
        > > > to work again with the cosmic mind with these seeds that were
        > > planted so
        > > > long ago.
        > > >
        > > > And yes thats so much more fun !.. I am definately ready...
        > >
        > > Well, if you weren't so egotistical yourself I would take you
        > > seriously on this matter.
        >
        > Now heres another one in reply to your absolutely breath taking
        > ignorance.
        >
        > Synchronicities work on the level of spirit .. not ego !!!
        >
        > What are you ? :)

        Actually, I had a quite extended experience of synchronicity back in
        the third grade, when my class teacher took her students on a field
        trip to Centralia, Washington, where a turn of the century railway
        station sat. I remember being transported directly into that time-
        frame for the entire time we were there. That was interesting.

        I have also grown to appreciate the work of Wilhelm Reich, the sex
        therapist and orgonomist, who was maligned to death by the U.S.
        government for simply believing in love and the answer to cancer.

        Steve Hale
      • carol
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 25, 2007

          Now heres another one in reply to your absolutely breath taking
          ignorance.

          Karen wrote:"Now heres another one in reply to your absolutely breath taking
          ignorance.
          Synchronicities work on the level of spirit .. not ego !!!
          What are you ? :)"

          I appreciate your debate.

          I was just wondering about the title of the post.

          Please excuse my indiscretion, I have a (positive) reason to ask, would you possibly be of the black race?

          C.

        • Stephen Hale
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 26, 2007
            > I have also grown to appreciate the work of Wilhelm Reich, the sex
            > therapist and orgonomist, who was maligned to death by the U.S.
            > government for simply believing in love and the answer to cancer.

            There is a certain secret to Wilhelm Reich's life and work, and it has
            everything to do with stigmata. He experienced his stigmata when he
            watched his father kill his mother and her lover. He endured it, and
            gave a very beautiful, but largely misunderstood result. It is a
            result that has alot to do with spiritual science.
          • Stephen Hale
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 27, 2007
              <blue_star_in@...> wrote:
              > So I must book accommodation in Xiamen where I am going for a week
              > and now I am off to the pool. So see you later :)

              Normalcy is generally considered to constitute an astral body that is
              fully seated in the nervous system; ramified throughout to the very
              nerve-endings. And this is the normal state of the waking conscious
              experience. This my experience. At night, the astral body leaves the
              physical body and the etheric body, and spiritual beings take their
              place for the entire time that they, i.e., astral body + fledgling ego,
              are outside the sleeping human. It represents the grace of God that
              had us saying our nightly prayer about, "now I lay me down to sleep..."
              when we were little and innocent.

              But traumatic events can change all this, and make the astral body
              quite uneasy and disjointed from the nervous system in the waking
              conscious experience. It can actually leave the physical-etheric- and
              ego members, and take flight on its own in order to have experiences
              that resolve the pain that is deeply hidden. I know this from the
              stigma of my own pain, felt directly but allowed, through the grace of
              God, to be subdued by the railway experience that proved my
              immortality, and also by the glassses.

              > I have also grown to appreciate the work of Wilhelm Reich, the sex
              > > therapist and orgonomist, who was maligned to death by the U.S.
              > > government for simply believing in love and the answer to cancer.
              >

              > > Steve Hale

            • carol
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 29, 2007
                <blue_star_in@...> wrote:

                > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
                > sardisian01@ wrote:
                > >
                > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "swirling_dervish"
                > > <blue_star_in@> wrote:
                > > > So I must book accommodation in Xiamen where I am going for a
                > week
                > > > and now I am off to the pool. So see you later :)
                > >
                > > Normalcy is generally considered to constitute an astral body that
                > is
                > > fully seated in the nervous system; ramified throughout to the
                > very
                > > nerve-endings. And this is the normal state of the waking
                > conscious
                > > experience. This my experience. At night, the astral body leaves
                > the
                > > physical body and the etheric body, and spiritual beings take
                > their
                > > place for the entire time that they, i.e., astral body + fledgling
                > ego,
                > > are outside the sleeping human. It represents the grace of God
                > that
                > > had us saying our nightly prayer about, "now I lay me down to
                > sleep..."
                > > when we were little and innocent.
                > >
                > > But traumatic events can change all this, and make the astral body
                > > quite uneasy and disjointed from the nervous system in the waking
                > > conscious experience. It can actually leave the physical-etheric-
                > and
                > > ego members, and take flight on its own in order to have
                > experiences
                > > that resolve the pain that is deeply hidden. I know this from the
                > > stigma of my own pain, felt directly but allowed, through the
                > grace of
                > > God, to be subdued by the railway experience that proved my
                > > immortality, and also by the glassses.
                > > >
                > Well you maybe alluding to the fact that I unsubscribe regularly and
                > if I do it may have nothing to do whatsoever why you think I do.
                >
                > I may find the ambience excessively yang, which I do. I may think
                > better outside the "anthro box". I may just be following my
                > bliss.. :)
                >
                > And none of these reasons may have occurred to you... :)
                >

                > > > I have also grown to appreciate the work of Wilhelm Reich, the
                > sex
                > U.S.
                > cancer.

                Well, OK, I THink that yes, he does seem to have an issue, a sexual
                issue present.

                However, there seems to appear manifested an urgent need for 'a soft
                pillow' to wallow in his sorrow.

                And I guess, you know, men are apparently quite receptive (female)
                deep inside and women quite strong (male) deep inside. (It's what
                caracterizes us as unique sexed souls, far off the grid that is.)

                I guess for all the pain and betrayment that many female and male
                individuals experienced as children and had to process and eventually
                harmonize though reflection and review in adult life, THE glasses
                experience MAY seem to out do them.

                Or maybe he realised that finally, he should review it seriously.

                Both my sons showed a need for glasses at adolescence. I knew it had to
                do with a certain apprehension vis a vis conscious life, but what can
                anybody do about it? They have their great potentials and strengths but
                also their downfalls. They definitely were spared alot of crap that I
                went through as a child. And they know it but they still needed
                glasses.

                And so, the soul can be timid, outside conditions can get at it.
                That's life.

                Females know it well.

                One thing I learned through Anthroposophy is that when you're up there
                awaiting your next life, it's in some ways tougher (more intense) than
                actually living here on earth. People in general are ecstatic to be
                alive regardless of the trials it offers them...
              • Stephen Hale
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 29, 2007
                  <blue_star_in@...> wrote:
                  > By ten years of age I had perfected the art of insolence to teachers
                  > and comedy with friends :)
                  >
                  > Hmmm..

                  Fine indeed. But you yourself noted sexual abuse from your brother,
                  who has gotten away with it to this very day. Isn't that correct? As
                  a sex therapist, I note these things on a yellow notepad. It's my job,
                  and it was duly noted on A_T in relation to someone else. She also has
                  yet to step in for counseling.

                  Steve Hale
                • Stephen Hale
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 29, 2007
                    > Well, OK, I THink that yes, he does seem to have an issue, a
                    sexual
                    > issue present.
                    >
                    > However, there seems to appear manifested an urgent need for 'a
                    soft
                    > pillow' to wallow in his sorrow.

                    I have no sorrow, other than other people's sorrow. That's my job.
                    I get paid for it even, and it isn't half as much as it should be.

                    > And I guess, you know, men are apparently quite receptive
                    (female)
                    > deep inside and women quite strong (male) deep inside. (It's what
                    > caracterizes us as unique sexed souls, far off the grid that is.)

                    Well maybe that's why men make the best sex counselors. They can
                    feel your pain, and also feel the pain of the victimizers, who are
                    male, by and large.

                    > I guess for all the pain and betrayment that many female and male
                    > individuals experienced as children and had to process and
                    eventually
                    > harmonize though reflection and review in adult life, THE glasses
                    > experience MAY seem to out do them.

                    Not really. But it says alot about you. Now, please take time to
                    process this. The glasses experience was an event in my life, and
                    has nothing to do with you, obviously. The betrayment, I'm now
                    aware of; which fate and destiny would have me a better counselor
                    for. So, go figure. Remember, please, that I am a sexual
                    rehabilitation counselor. This means much more than your trivial
                    comments. In fact, you're probably in denial yourself, correct?
                    Maybe you have an intimate story as to why you choose to cloister
                    yourself within the 'quebecois aristocracy', whatever that means.
                    Well, as part of my job, I have a yellow notepad, and a big ear. I
                    also have a very sympathetic manner, which serves my profession and
                    you would have no clue of.

                    > Or maybe he realised that finally, he should review it seriously.
                    >
                    > Both my sons showed a need for glasses at adolescence. I knew it
                    had to
                    > do with a certain apprehension vis a vis conscious life, but what
                    can
                    > anybody do about it? They have their great potentials and
                    strengths but
                    > also their downfalls. They definitely were spared alot of crap
                    that I
                    > went through as a child. And they know it but they still needed
                    > glasses.
                    >
                    > And so, the soul can be timid, outside conditions can get at
                    it.
                    > That's life.
                    >
                    > Females know it well.
                    >
                    > One thing I learned through Anthroposophy is that when you're up
                    there
                    > awaiting your next life, it's in some ways tougher (more intense)
                    than
                    > actually living here on earth. People in general are ecstatic to
                    be
                    > alive regardless of the trials it offers them...

                    Well well

                    Steve
                  • carol
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 30, 2007

                      Obviously, you assume a position in the outside world of a pretty steady and tough GUY.

                      "Well, as part of my job, I have a yellow notepad, and a big ear. I also have a very sympathetic manner, which serves my profession and you would have no clue of."

                      I just happen to know a psychologists who works for a federal penitentiary, he is soft spoken, smokes a lot a pot on his free time and has a massive record collection.

                      I guess the pot is his way of showing his strong untapped 'spiritual leanings'.

                      Gee, outward professional status. As if I'm supposed to be STRUCK by something profound in that.

                      (re. the Ahrimanic sun?)

                      I would think that you might note the 'grace filled' opportunity you have in PARTAKING on emotionaly intimate levels, the sharing of the karmic biographies by others.

                      And the heavy responsibility you might feel towards your 'clients' ex. of hinting to them how they may take hold of their lives in more profound ways so that subsequently, they can more positively direct them.

                      Personally, I would not allow YOU in your professional capacity to come anywhere near the forces of my destiny.

                      I still feel that you have unresolved issues from experiencing conjugal violence between your military father and your mother, while growing up.

                      Not to mention, your imbetted allegiance and interpretation of the 'American group soul' and it's connection to 'Israel' as you call it.

                      Among others things.

                      PS Still reading 'Everybody's encyclopedia, l93-' ?