Re: Thus spoke Mephistopheles...

  • carol
    Message 1 of 47 , Sep 16, 2007

      "My weakness is everybody's weakness, even yours."

      Finally, this man has chosen the prophetic words which reveal his soul constitition. His weakness is everyone's weakness- TAKE THIS LITTERALY FOLKS.

      A GENUINE servant of Satan has engaged his will to finally enounce: My weakness is everyone's weakness.

      "To love the earth is a weakness of the flesh

      that stands to give great rewards; for to lose one's first love, i.e., earth, is to give up three-dimensionality and the object-picture consciousness that represents earth evolution."

      Since when is Love associated with weakness or flesh bound weakness? If only it is being addressed by a servant of Satan.

      LOVE = ALL to do with this EARTH cycle.

      Christ IS LOVE. To LOVE this earth is to weave one's soul into the CHRIST spirit which dwells within and maintains harmony against opposing forces, IN NATURE, and WITHIN one's PHYSICAL ORGANISM.

      "

      If you carry your logic and its illusory pride further, you only hold yourself back in the retarded sense."

      Thus spoke Mephistopheles...

      "But you will carry over to Jupiter just like Lucifer and Ahriman carried
      over to earth. And all will benefit
      ."

      Thus spoke Mephistopheles....

      "Everyone has a self image. You only choose to live in denial, which is a psychological matter."

      ...Mephistopheles

      enounces. All human experience MUST remain tied to physical sense perception, thus within his realm of rule.

      "Again, I look always for truth and sincerity, but I'll fight you on the small and egotistical points, just like your China
      friend. It's possible that she's your alter ego, as we all have one over on the other side."

      ...Mephistopheles

      casually has stated earlier this week.

    • Stephen Hale
      Message 47 of 47 , Oct 17, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
        <sardisian01@...> wrote:
        > it is said that Lucifer's physical incarnation occurred in the 3rd
        > century before Christ. And this incarnation brought forth the
        > wisdom that allowed the pre-christian mysteries to be understood,
        > even by the power of the intellect. Without the incarnation of
        > Lucifer, even the Mystery of Golgotha would have remained
        > incomprehensible. And this incarnation of Lucifer occurred in
        China!

        Correction. Lucifer incarnated in the third millennium before
        Christ in China, and at the age of forty years was able, for the
        first time in human history, to transform the revelations contained
        in the ancient Mysteries; revelations that previously could only be
        experienced directly, into intelligent form. Thus, the wisdom of
        Lucifer began to flow down throughout the third Post-Atlantean
        cultural epoch, in a form guided by intellectual comprehension.

        It is important to understand that guiding the post-atlantean
        cultural epochs, as the underlying motivation, is the process of the
        devolution of the old moon clairvoyance, which had passed over to
        earth evolution with the mineral element. Thus, from the point of
        the last third of the Lemurian (Third) Epoch, all the way to the
        height of the Atlantean (Fourth) Epoch, which can be logically
        traced back to 11,547 BC, this form of direct-perceptive
        clairvoyance of the spiritual worlds was beheld by mankind as a
        continuous presence.

        But it all had to come to an end at some point in order that the
        consciousness befitting earth evolution itself (The Fourth Sphere),
        could commence. So, contained within the post-atlantean cultural
        epochs, beginning with the ancient Indian Epoch (7227 BC), we can
        trace the progressive demise of the Old Moon clairvoyance, which
        passes through the Ego first, then the Astral Body, and finally the
        Etheric Body in the Greek Age (fourth cultural epoch), toward the
        new faculty of thinking, which effectively replaces the old form of
        clairvoyance.

        And that is why thinking has its seat in the etheric body, and its
        expression in the astral body, which is the proper configuration for
        seeing the outer world in projective images of three-dimensional
        objects. Yes, earth evolution involves the sinking of spirit into a
        form called matter, and for a time, the loss of direct spirit
        perception in favor of a materialistic perception, seemingly devoid
        of spirit, yet still existing across a thin veil; the veil of the
        etheric world itself.

        We communicate across this veil, proving that spiritual renewal is
        already working in this fifth cultural epoch.