Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: German Vorstand reacts to Stigmata (2005)

Expand Messages
  • tmasthenes13
    ... ==================================== Carol. Lighten up! Around here there are no mistakes, just intricate karmic entanglements that go back millennia, but
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 11, 2007
    • 0 Attachment
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:
      >
      >
      > OK, I made a mistake, in fact it's Tom who's responsible for impecable
      > intuition- and humour.
      >
      > (But Bradford's pretty darn good on the intuition side, I won't deny).
      >
      > Evidently, I wasn't being as attentive as I could have been.
      >
      > I try!
      >
      > (I also try damn hard to stay out of trouble, but my efforts are never
      > foolproof. I don't get it... Must have something to do with being an
      > Anthroposophist.)
      >
      ====================================

      Carol.

      Lighten up! Around here there are no mistakes, just intricate karmic
      entanglements that go back millennia, but are all being made conscious
      this go round, and they emerge as etheric synchro-dippities.

      Tom
    • carol
      I know. That was just me doing surface talk. Did I do a good job? Do you see that you are presently showing me your spirit substance, how openned up you
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 11, 2007
      • 0 Attachment
        I know.

        That was just me doing 'surface' talk.

        Did I do a good job?

        Do you see that you are presently showing me your spirit substance,
        'how openned up you are' etc.

        I could tell by your 'stories' that you are pretty thoroughly worked
        over by Anthroposophy- your story telling presents profound clues...


        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13" <TomBuoyed@...>
        wrote:
        >
        > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" organicethics@ wrote:
        > >
        > >
        > > OK, I made a mistake, in fact it's Tom who's responsible for
        impecable
        > > intuition- and humour.
        > >
        > > (But Bradford's pretty darn good on the intuition side, I won't
        deny).
        > >
        > > Evidently, I wasn't being as attentive as I could have been.
        > >
        > > I try!
        > >
        > > (I also try damn hard to stay out of trouble, but my efforts are
        never
        > > foolproof. I don't get it... Must have something to do with being an
        > > Anthroposophist.)
        > >
        > ====================================
        >
        > Carol.
        >
        > Lighten up! Around here there are no mistakes, just intricate karmic
        > entanglements that go back millennia, but are all being made conscious
        > this go round, and they emerge as etheric synchro-dippities.
        >
        > Tom
        >
      • Stephen Hale
        ... molecules ... So Tom, are you saying that you know Frogman Jerry from at least this incarnation; in the flesh even? Sounds profound, especially because
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 11, 2007
        • 0 Attachment
          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13" <TomBuoyed@...>
          wrote:
          >
          > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "jmn36210" <jmnguyen@> wrote:
          > >
          > >
          > > Carol wrote:
          > >
          > > "Jean-Marc, I like your intuition - and your humor."
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > > Sure. So do I. Everybody does. :-)
          > >
          > > Boy oh boy, Tom Mellett [tmasthenes13] is going to
          > >
          > > stigmatize me for this... :-)
          > >
          > > Jean-Marc
          > >
          > >
          > -------------------------------------------------------------------
          -----\
          >
          >
          > You got that right, Frogman Jerry! You know the last time someone
          > mistook me for you, neither one of us got out alive, but that was
          > several lifetimes back, so thank you Carol for being the "Christian
          > Hermetic Enzyme" that brought together these two "substrate
          molecules"
          > known as Father Tom and Frogman Jerry.

          So Tom, are you saying that you know "Frogman Jerry" from at least
          this incarnation; in the flesh even? Sounds profound, especially
          because you both seem to know German. And that impresses the shit
          out of me. Immediate and exact translations is a kind of magic to
          me.

          Jerry, or should I say, Jean-Marc of the Diem family, considering it
          all comes out of the French colonization of Vietnam for all those
          years, told me recently that I lacked credibility in spite of all my
          hard work and effort in describing the fact of the Eighth Sphere.

          Maybe it's because he has a history with you, I don't know. I only
          know that he knows German and thinks I need to prove myself.

          Steve
        • jmn36210
          Hi Carol, Carol, please! --- don t feel bad about mistaking Tom for Jerry :-) I assure you --- that I did *not* mean to put *you* on the spot! But this
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 12, 2007
          • 0 Attachment
            Hi Carol,
             
            Carol, please! --- don't feel bad about mistaking Tom for Jerry :-)
            I assure you --- that I did *not* mean to put *you* on the spot!
             
            But this funny *mistake* just couldn't go to waste :-)
             
            You see, I knew Tom (the cat) would fly in from the higher devachan
            (esoteric version) or from the local tavern in Van Nuys (exoteric reality),
            at supersonic speed [just like in the cartoons!] --- if I (the small rodent)
            had the cheek to take the credit for His feline intuition and humor... :-)
             
            That's All Folks!
             
            Cheers,
            Jean-Marc

            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:
            >
            >
            > OK, I made a mistake, in fact it's Tom who's responsible for impecable
            > intuition- and humour.
            >
            > (But Bradford's pretty darn good on the intuition side, I won't deny).
            >
            > Evidently, I wasn't being as attentive as I could have been.
            >
            > I try!
            >
            > (I also try damn hard to stay out of trouble, but my efforts are never
            > foolproof. I don't get it... Must have something to do with being an
            > Anthroposophist.)
            >
            >
            > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13" TomBuoyed@
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "jmn36210" jmnguyen@ wrote:
            > > >
            > > >
            > > > Carol wrote:
            > > >
            > > > "Jean-Marc, I like your intuition - and your humor."
            > > >
            > > >
            > > >
            > > > Sure. So do I. Everybody does. :-)
            > > >
            > > > Boy oh boy, Tom Mellett [tmasthenes13] is going to
            > > >
            > > > stigmatize me for this... :-)
            > > >
            > > > Jean-Marc
            > > >
            > > >
            > >
            > ------------------------------------------------------------------------\
            > \
            > >
            > >
            > > You got that right, Frogman Jerry! You know the last time someone
            > > mistook me for you, neither one of us got out alive, but that was
            > > several lifetimes back, so thank you Carol for being the "Christian
            > > Hermetic Enzyme" that brought together these two "substrate molecules"
            > > known as Father Tom and Frogman Jerry.
            > >
            > > Actually, it's all coming back to me now. Remember how boring it was
            > > back when we were attending the Michael School in that No Man's Land
            > > in the back rows between the 8th Sphere and the 6th? You and I,
            > > Frogman, were throwing spitballs made of cometary dust all the while
            > > that supposedly majestic Archangel Mi-cha-el was up front trying to
            > > teach. But what the hell good was he as a teacher? He made us do all
            > > the work. I thought freedom meant we could always "chill out" like a
            > > fat phlegmatic type.
            > >
            > > Plus, he never smiled. Damn, the most you'd get out of him was a nod
            > > but never even a wink. Anyway, Frogman, you were my rival because the
            > > class had elected you as "Class Clown of the Michael School for the
            > > 14th century" and I was so jealous of you that I vowed to wrest the
            > > title back from you when we'd all gather for the New Millennium Party.
            > >
            > > So I hastily arranged a provisional incarnation in Italy in the 18th
            > > century to study with those "commmedia del arte" cats in Rome, and
            > > while there I had spiritual intercourse, as it were, with the Spirit
            > > of Sarcasm, known to many as the fallen Archangel Falafel (which may
            > > explain my sympathies with the Arab stream)
            > >
            > > I was so determined to have a karmic showdown with you that I had to
            > > cut short my Cosmic Midnight Beauty Sleep to catch up with you, and so
            > > that's why I've been so grouchy and melancholic this whole present
            > > incarnation.
            > >
            > > Well, here we are facing each other again on opposite sides of the
            > > world, and I'm so grateful that your present incarnation provides me
            > > with such comedic fodder. I especially love the dual nature of your
            > > nationality and race, which allows me such free rein to come up with
            > > Double slurs, not only on your ethnicity, but also on your race.
            > >
            > > Which reminds me, didn't we recently agree on a new name for you
            > > because "Frogman Jerry" became "old hat" after 9/11 (6 years today!)?
            > > I'm sorry I don't recall the details, but I do believe we did agree on
            > > a new Double epithet. Maybe you can remind me.
            > >
            > > And Carol, I do want to comment on your insights another time, because
            > > you have made some valuable contributions to this whole Stigmata
            > > juggernaut now happening in Berlin.
            > >
            > > But for now, I wish to thank you again for fulfilling your own karmic
            > > debts by bringing together me & Jean Marc.
            > >
            > > Fr. Thomasius
            > >
            > > Vicar of Van Nuys, CA
            > >
            > > (and still esoteric student of the Archangel Falafel)
            > >
            >

          • carol
            Jean-Mark -and Tom, please, remember I started my thing with OK - it was my way of stepping into the party that my slip had caused. Only I know that I was
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 12, 2007
            • 0 Attachment
              Jean-Mark -and Tom, please, remember I started my thing with 'OK'- it
              was my way of stepping into the party that my 'slip' had caused.

              Only I know that I was the 2nd born in a family of 10 children, in the
              roaring baby boomer years. This type of scenario happened to me all the
              time or next to me- I know how to shake it and I know how to
              appreciate the humor that comes out of it.

              It's the power of destiny over personal control. What can I say? I
              don't cry over what I couldn't control.

              I actually liked it. (It's more amusing than television) It reminds me
              of childhood play with no rules and fortunately for me, I did a lot of
              that and still try...






              --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "jmn36210" <jmnguyen@...> wrote:
              >
              > Hi Carol, Carol, please! --- don't feel bad about mistaking Tom for
              > Jerry :-) I assure you --- that I did *not* mean to put *you* on the
              > spot! But this funny *mistake* just couldn't go to waste :-) You
              > see, I knew Tom (the cat) would fly in from the higher devachan
              > (esoteric version) or from the local tavern in Van Nuys (exoteric
              > reality), at supersonic speed [just like in the cartoons!] --- if I
              (the
              > small rodent) had the cheek to take the credit for His feline
              intuition
              > and humor... :-) That's All Folks! Cheers, Jean-Marc
              >
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------\
              \
              > -----------------
              > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" organicethics@ wrote:
              > >
              > >
              > > OK, I made a mistake, in fact it's Tom who's responsible for
              impecable
              > > intuition- and humour.
              > >
              > > (But Bradford's pretty darn good on the intuition side, I won't
              deny).
              > >
              > > Evidently, I wasn't being as attentive as I could have been.
              > >
              > > I try!
              > >
              > > (I also try damn hard to stay out of trouble, but my efforts are
              never
              > > foolproof. I don't get it... Must have something to do with being an
              > > Anthroposophist.)
              > >
              > >
              > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13" TomBuoyed@
              > > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "jmn36210" jmnguyen@ wrote:
              > > > >
              > > > >
              > > > > Carol wrote:
              > > > >
              > > > > "Jean-Marc, I like your intuition - and your humor."
              > > > >
              > > > >
              > > > >
              > > > > Sure. So do I. Everybody does. :-)
              > > > >
              > > > > Boy oh boy, Tom Mellett [tmasthenes13] is going to
              > > > >
              > > > > stigmatize me for this... :-)
              > > > >
              > > > > Jean-Marc
              > > > >
              > > > >
              > > >
              > >
              >
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------\
              \
              > \
              > > \
              > > >
              > > >
              > > > You got that right, Frogman Jerry! You know the last time someone
              > > > mistook me for you, neither one of us got out alive, but that was
              > > > several lifetimes back, so thank you Carol for being the
              "Christian
              > > > Hermetic Enzyme" that brought together these two "substrate
              > molecules"
              > > > known as Father Tom and Frogman Jerry.
              > > >
              > > > Actually, it's all coming back to me now. Remember how boring it
              was
              > > > back when we were attending the Michael School in that No Man's
              Land
              > > > in the back rows between the 8th Sphere and the 6th? You and I,
              > > > Frogman, were throwing spitballs made of cometary dust all the
              while
              > > > that supposedly majestic Archangel Mi-cha-el was up front trying
              to
              > > > teach. But what the hell good was he as a teacher? He made us do
              all
              > > > the work. I thought freedom meant we could always "chill out" like
              a
              > > > fat phlegmatic type.
              > > >
              > > > Plus, he never smiled. Damn, the most you'd get out of him was a
              nod
              > > > but never even a wink. Anyway, Frogman, you were my rival because
              > the
              > > > class had elected you as "Class Clown of the Michael School for
              the
              > > > 14th century" and I was so jealous of you that I vowed to wrest
              the
              > > > title back from you when we'd all gather for the New Millennium
              > Party.
              > > >
              > > > So I hastily arranged a provisional incarnation in Italy in the
              18th
              > > > century to study with those "commmedia del arte" cats in Rome, and
              > > > while there I had spiritual intercourse, as it were, with the
              Spirit
              > > > of Sarcasm, known to many as the fallen Archangel Falafel (which
              may
              > > > explain my sympathies with the Arab stream)
              > > >
              > > > I was so determined to have a karmic showdown with you that I had
              to
              > > > cut short my Cosmic Midnight Beauty Sleep to catch up with you,
              and
              > so
              > > > that's why I've been so grouchy and melancholic this whole present
              > > > incarnation.
              > > >
              > > > Well, here we are facing each other again on opposite sides of the
              > > > world, and I'm so grateful that your present incarnation provides
              me
              > > > with such comedic fodder. I especially love the dual nature of
              your
              > > > nationality and race, which allows me such free rein to come up
              with
              > > > Double slurs, not only on your ethnicity, but also on your race.
              > > >
              > > > Which reminds me, didn't we recently agree on a new name for you
              > > > because "Frogman Jerry" became "old hat" after 9/11 (6 years
              > today!)?
              > > > I'm sorry I don't recall the details, but I do believe we did
              agree
              > on
              > > > a new Double epithet. Maybe you can remind me.
              > > >
              > > > And Carol, I do want to comment on your insights another time,
              > because
              > > > you have made some valuable contributions to this whole Stigmata
              > > > juggernaut now happening in Berlin.
              > > >
              > > > But for now, I wish to thank you again for fulfilling your own
              > karmic
              > > > debts by bringing together me & Jean Marc.
              > > >
              > > > Fr. Thomasius
              > > >
              > > > Vicar of Van Nuys, CA
              > > >
              > > > (and still esoteric student of the Archangel Falafel)
              > > >
              > >
              >
            • Stephen Hale
              ... it ... Some saw it as soon as it occurred, and in honor of grace said: So what . ... the ... all the ... I also was born in the baby boom era; first son
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 12, 2007
              • 0 Attachment
                --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@...>
                wrote:
                >
                >
                > Jean-Mark -and Tom, please, remember I started my thing with 'OK'-
                it
                > was my way of stepping into the party that my 'slip' had caused.

                Some saw it as soon as it occurred, and in honor of grace said: "So
                what".
                >
                > Only I know that I was the 2nd born in a family of 10 children, in
                the
                > roaring baby boomer years. This type of scenario happened to me
                all the
                > time or next to me- I know how to shake it and I know how to
                > appreciate the humor that comes out of it.

                I also was born in the baby boom era; first son of six children.
                >
                > It's the power of destiny over personal control. What can I say?
                I
                > don't cry over what I couldn't control.

                My personal destiny caused me to be ripped out of my family unity at
                the age of five; in the summer before 1st grade.
                >
                > I actually liked it. (It's more amusing than television) It
                reminds me
                > of childhood play with no rules and fortunately for me, I did a
                lot of
                > that and still try...

                I remember my mother saying "get dressed because we're going
                somewhere". I said: "Why can't I just stay here and play?"
                Thereupon, she walked me hand-in-hand down the street and up the
                hill to the mighty concrete staircase that would introduce me to the
                three-story brick complex called 'Washington Grade School', as a
                student in the Kindergarten Class of 1955. It was my first
                excursion into the outside world, and I remember rushing back to my
                friends once I got home that day. Thank God, they were still there.
                Sadly, by the end of that year, they weren't there anymore for some
                strange reason. And stranger still, I know the reason for it.

                Don't let these guys get you down, or in Latin, " noncarborundum
                illegitimi". Meaning, "don't let the bastards get you down". It's
                only a small and short-lived reprieve from Steiner98 days.

                It'll pass, and then we can get serious again, which is my major
                flaw.
              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.