thanks-Re: [anthroposophy] Steiner on aging,death and dying

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2000
      Hello Starman, Sarah (and again Gisele),

      I want to thank you all for your very helpful responses to my question on
      Steiner's offerings on death and dying! I will take in the gifts you are
      sending.

      I must study more on the issue of what the dead (whether formally
      anthroposophic or not) can "hear" from us and how...Lots to ponder and study
      here. Thank you all for your contributions.

      "Spiritual content",yes, sarah and starman, is the key in addressing the
      dead. And i am open to how they can help me/us here, though I really do need
      to study and meditate more upon this.

      Indeed, we are approaching the time of year when the veils between the
      worlds are thinnest. A few years ago I attended a wonderful eurythmy
      performance at the Washington, D.C. Waldorf school, in celebration of the
      dead. There were also poetry readings and words from Goethe (though i cannot
      now remember which).

      If any of you are participating in such events, please, if you are moved,
      share.

      Blessings,

      http://profiles.msn.com