Re: I don't see it.

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 1, 2007
      > This subject in general requires from me great concentration on
      > sequences of details. Spiritual ones as they relate to physical ones.
      > And I require that they be presented as clearly and truthfully as
      > possible (No skipping around from one great idea to another with
      pockets
      > of vagueness and doubt in between. ). This explains one of the reasons
      > why I have such an aversion to non Anthroposophic Theosophy.
      >
      > I can't handle chaos, especially on this level....

      I don't really understand what you're saying above, but I will try to
      make it clearer in terms of the subject. Earth received the mineral
      substance that formed on the moon. Thus, the mineral kingdom does not
      have its origination on earth; only its effect on earth. By receiving
      the mineral substance from the moon, the earth was required to give up
      its original nature, which was like the other planets, which then
      passed over to the moon, making the moon hard, durable, and very
      heavy. And thus, the needed counterweight was born. The earth, as
      such, is singularly mineral in the universe. Therefore, nothing like
      it, before or since. In other words, the earth as the fourth sphere
      contains an element that needed the Christ to incarnate at the mid-
      point of earth evolution.

      So, earth gave up its original and diaphenous etheric nature, which is
      what truly exists on the other sacred planets today, for the needed
      substance that would give it strength, both internally and externally.
      The other planets are etheric bodies, while the earth is a mineral body
      existing nowhere else in the universe. Thus, the earth and the moon
      are both anomalies. The earth has what was formed on the moon, and the
      moon has what was formed on the earth, as a great exchange which
      spiritual science attempts to fully describe to the thinking mind who
      is receptive to it.

      And one of the proofs, in addition to the 8th sphere's existence as
      previously described, concerns the mystery of the pyramids of the
      ancient Egyptian Cultural Epoch. For herein, we have the riddle that
      remains today of the deeply secret knowledge that this former epoch
      understood about this great interchange between the moon and the
      earth. And it was embodied, as well, in the riddle of the Sphinx.

      Thus, the moon is shaped as a sphere, as the other planets are also
      shaped as spheres, because sphericity denotes an etheric nature, and
      the moon holds what was originally on the earth. The earth, on the
      other hand, is shaped differently; more in like of the pyramids that
      were built in that previous epoch that our fifth epoch pays homage to
      in the esoteric sense.

      Steve
    • carol
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 1, 2007
        Steve, I'll give you credit for placing your primary focus of the
        Etheric.

        Because recognition of a primary science of the Etheric is what we
        (all humanity) needs (as it's key) to move forward within
        Anthroposophy.

        But you're lacking in details.

        Perhaps tomorrow, I'll write out something.

        > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" organicethics@ wrote:
        > > This subject in general requires from me great concentration on
        > > sequences of details. Spiritual ones as they relate to physical
        ones.
        > > And I require that they be presented as clearly and truthfully as
        > > possible (No skipping around from one great idea to another with
        > pockets
        > > of vagueness and doubt in between. ). This explains one of the
        reasons
        > > why I have such an aversion to non Anthroposophic Theosophy.
        > >
        > > I can't handle chaos, especially on this level....
        >
        > I don't really understand what you're saying above, but I will try to
        > make it clearer in terms of the subject. Earth received the mineral
        > substance that formed on the moon. Thus, the mineral kingdom does not
        > have its origination on earth; only its effect on earth. By receiving
        > the mineral substance from the moon, the earth was required to give up
        > its original nature, which was like the other planets, which then
        > passed over to the moon, making the moon hard, durable, and very
        > heavy. And thus, the needed counterweight was born. The earth, as
        > such, is singularly mineral in the universe. Therefore, nothing like
        > it, before or since. In other words, the earth as the fourth sphere
        > contains an element that needed the Christ to incarnate at the mid-
        > point of earth evolution.
        >
        > So, earth gave up its original and diaphenous etheric nature, which is
        > what truly exists on the other sacred planets today, for the needed
        > substance that would give it strength, both internally and externally.
        > The other planets are etheric bodies, while the earth is a mineral
        body
        > existing nowhere else in the universe. Thus, the earth and the moon
        > are both anomalies. The earth has what was formed on the moon, and the
        > moon has what was formed on the earth, as a great exchange which
        > spiritual science attempts to fully describe to the thinking mind who
        > is receptive to it.
        >
        > And one of the proofs, in addition to the 8th sphere's existence as
        > previously described, concerns the mystery of the pyramids of the
        > ancient Egyptian Cultural Epoch. For herein, we have the riddle that
        > remains today of the deeply secret knowledge that this former epoch
        > understood about this great interchange between the moon and the
        > earth. And it was embodied, as well, in the riddle of the Sphinx.
        >
        > Thus, the moon is shaped as a sphere, as the other planets are also
        > shaped as spheres, because sphericity denotes an etheric nature, and
        > the moon holds what was originally on the earth. The earth, on the
        > other hand, is shaped differently; more in like of the pyramids that
        > were built in that previous epoch that our fifth epoch pays homage to
        > in the esoteric sense.
        >
        > Steve

      • carol
        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 3, 2007

          "Then please, imagine again the significance of these aspects of the present moon that resides out there in the cosmos in all its
          brilliant luminosity, and see if you can see what I see. See if you see a ploy or not. - Steve"

          http://aa.usno.navy.mil/graphics/Moon_phases.jpg

          Considering my very own experiences with the moon that sits out yonder, the simple request to consider as real, images formed by materialist means, should raise suspicion of falling under the forces of 'the ploy'.

          These which are first photographs, then relayed through the internet via a humming (electric) computer could be known to definitely exist within Ahriman's reach. And so also, any contemplation regarding them a bearing witness to a supersensible reality. Thus again,  vulnerability to  'a ploy'.

          I think it's important to underline that much of what we wish to discuss 'openly', falls under the domain of the 'unspeakable'.

          And there's a point worth noting in this, in that once the 'unspeakable' is raised onto the level of the collective soul fabric through speech, it becomes vulnerable to the illusory forces which lure the ego astray....

          Steiner was very much conscious of this, and carried himself amidst 'it' magesticaly..

          .

          ...Please forgive my past 'flighty' treatment of Anthroposophy, in the context that what I have in the past studied I have not properly retained to be able to refer back on it NOW, with authority, but I do know with some certainty to make a connection between the stages of the moon and the Parsival/Grail story.

          In the past, what I studied served to deepen my soul forces; I held no ambition to act as a mouthpeice on behalf of Anthroposophy and this seemed important at the time, to keep outside interests at bay of my tender soul.. I was deeply involved in serious, individual soul development.

          Carol.

> [...]
          > > > spirits from the Old Moon evolution, are able to take some of the
          > > > mineral substance away from the Spirits of Form who are
          > responsible
          > > for
          > > > transferring it to the Earth.
          > > >
          > > > Now, at the same time that the transfer is taking place from the
          > Moon
          > > > to the Earth, all that exists on Earth is transferred to the
          > Moon. And
          > > > it is this transfer, from Earth to Moon, that creates the present
          > > super-
          > > > hardened and indestructible condition of the physical Moon.
          > > >
          > > > So, in seeing that the Old Moon was effectively sealed off and
          > > > incapable of receiving back the mineral substance that they had
          > > > sequestered for themselves, Lucifer and Ahriman had no choice
          > but to
          > > > put the mineral substance on the etheric body of the Moon. And
          > that is
          > > > why the shadow exists around the physical Moon, rather than the
          > moon
          > > > being fixed and luminous continuously. It is the Eighth Sphere
          > in its
          > > > outward dimension that is visible as the so-called "phases of the
          > > > moon", which is nothing more than a product of clever ahrimanic
          > > > thinking designed to obscure the true facts about this subject
          > matter.
          > > >
          > > > The inner dimension is as previously described; the ability to
          > > > cultivate the organ of the old moon clairvoyance, which is quite
          > easy
          > > > to do, in fact. And once one is in the realm of the ES a cult-
          > like
          > > > secrecy is invoked due to the nature of the realm, and all that
          > it
          > > took
          > > > to get there by the aspirant. You see, only the aspirant into
          > this
          > > > realm can explain the karma of soul that brings them to this
          > place.
          > > >
          > > > For normal humanity, evolving as mineralized humans for whom the
          > ES is
          > > > not only invisible, but also quite unknown and incompatible, it
          > > becomes
          > > > a matter of holding onto the precious mineral substance that
          > makes up
          > > > our head and the limbs that give us movement. And it is this that
          > > > expresses the human being most; as the crowning achievement of
          > God's
          > > > creation. It is the Universal Human that the occultists want to
          > take
          > > > down and destroy.
          > > >
          > > > So, this is an idea of the situation at hand, and why it seems
          > to me
          > > > that bringing the occult movement into the 20th century is
          > important.
          > > > And it only makes sense that it would be the responsibility of
          > > > spiritual science to make it as clear and comprehensible as

        • Stephen Hale
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 6, 2007

            > Steve, I'll give you credit for placing your primary focus of the
            > Etheric.
            >
            > Because recognition of a primary science of the Etheric is what
            we
            > (all humanity) needs (as it's key) to move forward within
            > Anthroposophy.
            >
            > But you're lacking in details.
            >
            > Perhaps tomorrow, I'll write out something.

            I have always had the abilty to give details. In respect of Paul
            Coroze, I offer the following:

            THE TRINITY OF ORGANIC LIFE

            The concept of the Trinity remains as one of the mysteries of life
            today. In fact, the mystery surrounding the Trinity has become ever
            more obscure as man has become an ever more intelligent being. This
            paradoxical statement is made with the knowledge that the certain
            truth of the nature and function of the Trinity was at one time
            completely understood. It was known in an experiential way by the
            man of that time, who, possessed of the direct perceptive capability
            that existed prior to the replacement of perception with the power
            of perspective, could effectively be inaugurated into his thinking
            life by the circumstances that existed at the mid-point of the
            earth's evolution two thousand years ago. For what has actually
            occurred over these last two thousand years of man's active
            involvement in the developmental evolution of the organism of
            thought is the progressive loss of the knowledge of the three
            members that constitute the Trinity.

            The Trinity can be comprehended again by indicating its nature in
            the three fundamental interpretations that constitute its theistic,
            non-theistic, and organic expressions. The religious expression of
            the Trinity as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, is certainly its most
            popular and well known designation. Less well known, yet certainly
            more common in terms of our everyday experience, is its metaphysical
            expression as cause, effect, and result, or the active, passive, and
            neutral forces. Least understood of the three representations, but
            central, is the expression of the Trinity as it permeates the
            organic life of man; for it is in the presentation of the three
            members in their organic expression that we find 'that' which
            comprises the essential constitution of man, as soul-spiritual
            organism, physical organism, and thought organism.

            It is from the standpoint of the fourth perspective of thought, the
            evolutionary-teleological perspective, that this organic description
            of the Trinity arises. This is made possible because it is the
            desire of the Christ Who is now present in the etheric body of man
            to impart the knowledge of man's true significance as the final
            cause of creation, to man himself, in order that this fact may be a
            cognitively perceived reality. By describing man as a being
            constituted by soul-spiritual, physical, and thought elements having
            an active and living reality in our materialistic life as it is
            lived today, we can begin to grasp the insights that are available
            with this perspective of thought.

            This idea of the Trinity as an organic reality is so little
            understood today because it is, for the first time, now possible for
            its expression to be made in just such a way; a way that is
            facilitated in its entirety by the evolutionary-teleological
            perspective of thought. Man is an evolutionary being by virtue of
            those complex forms that comprise life itself. By the working of
            forces of soul and spirit, he attains that earthly physical
            membership required as the basis for the creation of thought itself.
            Man is the being of divine spiritual origin who has been
            commissioned to develop thinking as an organic function of life. In
            order for this to occur, it becomes necessary for man to take
            existence in a form that is appropriate to this development - a
            physical body capable of residing on earth. For the earth was
            created for this purpose by being designated as an objective realm,
            and thinking can only evolve in objectivity.

            When man incorporated the physical-organic form of the human
            archetypal ideal as represented by his soul-spiritual member, this
            indicated his sufficient preparation to receive the stimulus of
            objective presentations to the material senses contained within his
            physical body, thus activating the processes of thought. These
            processes are comprised of the two functions of ratiocination and
            logic, which have their respective housings in the right and left
            hemispheres of the physical brain. It is man's creative agency to
            progressively develop the form nature of thought until it becomes a
            complete and living organism. He accomplishes this developmental
            task in four successive stages, of varying duration, in which the
            function of perspective is utilized as the basic stimulus that sets
            in motion the faculty of reasoning so comprised of these rational
            and logical processes. The stages of thought formation are contained
            in the four corresponding periods that constitute the historical and
            cultural developments of man, thus providing the contextual basis
            for such an evolution.

            The forms of man's reasoning also proceed in accordance with this
            fourfold development, and are characteristic of the specific
            emphasis of the historical period. Thus, we can see that reasoning
            has gone through the three phases of deduction, induction, and
            reduction in the three prior stages that respectively comprise the
            spiritual-material, mechanistic-materialistic, and scientific-
            technological perspectives. Historically, we can see these
            perspectives and their attending forms of reasoning as being
            contained in the three cultural periods respectively comprised of
            the Greeks from 600 B.C. to 200 A.D., the Romans from 300 to 1300,
            and the Europeans from 1400 to 1900 A.D. These three historical
            periods have taken man up to the present time, thus effectively
            constituting three-fourths of the developmental evolution of the
            organism of thought. Beginning in the twentieth century, the
            evolutionary-teleological perspective will proceed to synthesize
            these three perspectives in a higher form that will serve to give
            the clear cognition that is indicative of true understanding. For
            when this fourth perspective is realized in terms of the knowledge
            of evolution and its teleological significance, then this living
            organism called thought will serve to usher in that objective
            consciousness required for awareness through cognition.

            To understand the evolutionary progression of the Trinity in its
            organic forms, it is necessary to indicate the nature and function
            of the elemental forces and beings that constitute each of its three
            members as regards their fundamental expressions and intent.
            Beginning with the evolution of the physical organism, this
            development was conducted by beings of an entirely soul-spiritual
            nature who, possessed of the creative potencies of air, water,
            earth, and fire elements, sought to shape the form of the physical
            being of man out of the archetypal ideal that stood as a kind of
            design map for these beings in their shaping construction. These
            creative beings were, in themselves, constituted of the pure etheric
            substance that was created into being when the First Causal
            Principle of Ideation extended itself, thus establishing a second
            principle as its object.

            By virtue of its creation, this Second Principle became the
            Receptacle of the Ideas previously existing only in the First Causal
            Principle, and thus served to contain them and their manifest
            destiny. It became the task of these pure etheric beings, based on
            their intimate association with the Archetypes and Essences that
            comprise the original ideas now contained within the domain of this
            Second Objective Principle, to commence to germinate, develop, and
            present these ideas in a material manifestation. This work reached
            its highest zenith, and culmination, with the progressive and
            embryonic development of man toward a physical incarnation. Thus, we
            can see that with the use of the mechanism of the embryo it became
            of the highest importance for these beings to create the perfect
            representation of the human archetypal ideal. By progressive and
            synthetical stages of incorporation, the creative elemental forces
            were introduced into this human embryo in order to give it life and
            shape its ultimate form as an image of divine intent and purpose as
            a physical being on earth.

            Once sufficiently developed in synthetical complexity based on the
            work of the first three of these elemental forces - the forces of
            air, water, and earth, it became possible to effect an actual
            manifestation of the created human embryonic system, as a physical
            organism, through the coalescing and crystallizing power of the fire
            element. This is made possible because the elementary nature of fire
            contains the very etheric substance that constitutes the power of
            these creative etheric beings themselves. Thus, man is
            literally `fired out of a kiln' in taking his definite form, fit,
            and function in organic life.

            Mankind, in its physical-organic life on earth is conscribed as an
            active agent of evolutionary advancement in its own right. It
            becomes the creative being replacing those spiritual beings
            responsible for the development of the physical organism, and now
            takes agency for the creation of its own thought organism. This it
            must create out of its own being as a function of its life
            experience. For just as those creative beings that served the design
            and construction of man were imbued with the knowledge of its
            archetypal model, so it is that man must create the forms that
            constitute thought out of its own model, and its own construction.
            In order to accomplish this task, man is given creative authority in
            terms of the elemental forces and their specific expression in the
            human psychophysical system. These become effectively translated
            into their chemical equivalents of oxygen, hydrogen, carbon, and
            nitrogen within the biochemistry of the human being, and serve to
            animate the physical form. Along with these, man is given the
            archetype for thinking in the form of the physical brain and its
            processing devices.

            When mankind first appeared in physical form, its etheric body
            governed predominately over its physical constitution, and this
            enabled it to live in an entirely experiential way based on the
            direct and sentiently-oriented perception constituted within this
            etheric body. The brain and its thought processes lay dormant and
            unused within the still recessive physical system. It was necessary
            for a mechanism to come into being that would serve to actuate this
            dormant condition, and so allow the developmental evolution of the
            organism of thought to proceed. This mechanism, that of perspective,
            in turn needed a stimulus-condition that would serve to establish
            the basis for its arousal. This became possible more and more as the
            earth proceeded toward the period of its middle age. For as the
            earth descended to this mid-point, so also did the etheric body of
            man begin to contract and reduce itself in size relative to its
            physical body. This contracting effect caused the direct and
            sentient, non-thinking perception of man to also be reduced in terms
            of its existence as a faculty, and eventually caused it to be
            replaced by the power of perspective, which became the basis for the
            activation of thought and the subsequent development of its forms of
            reasoning. From this perspective-based posture, as conducted through
            the periods of historical and cultural time over the past twenty-
            five hundred years, man has reached the point of transition that
            signifies the movement toward completion of this organism, and
            represented by the providence for self-creation.

            Mankind has demonstrated by its progressive steps over the last one
            hundred years that it possesses both the power of force contained
            within the physical organism as well as an acute degree of mental
            acumen associated with a mature level of thought power. Yet, we
            stands today at a critical crossroads to our future advancement, and
            the advancement of the earth's evolution; for contained within the
            physical and mental powers of the cultured man of today is a seed of
            destructive force that owes its generative existence to the very
            fruit of these organic developments, both physical and mental.
            Mankind currently resides at the pinnacle of the scientific-
            technological age, and has achieved everything possible within the
            framework of this perspective. To go further and continue to
            implode, explode, and otherwise to encroach upon matter and its
            forces will only serve these negative trends toward destruction and
            its influences.

            This is said in order to give further impetus to the need for the
            rightful completion of this thought organism of man by way of the
            active development of the fourth and final perspective, that of
            evolution and its teleology, in our time. For contained within the
            mature and crystalline organ of thought is also to be found a seed,
            a seed of regeneration through the transmutation of force. This seed
            will be fired into activity at the time when the power of adductive
            reasoning, that reasoning that serves the fourth perspective, takes
            its place alongside the three existing powers of deductive,
            inductive, and reductive reasoning.

            Thus it is that with the crystallization of thought in the knowledge
            of spiritual evolution and man's purposeful role in its eventful and
            inevitable outcome lies the completion of the physical and thinking
            organisms of man, and with this, a certain preparation is made ready
            in these organisms that will allow their respective forces to be
            received by the third member of the Trinity of organic life, the
            soul-spiritual organism of man. This organism is only capable of
            receiving into itself those forces that have been purified of any
            contaminant influence or substance. This requires that the proper
            nature of these forces, both physical and thinking, be etherized in
            terms of their essential contents. This is due to the fact that the
            essential nature of the soul-spiritual organism is that it is
            constituted by astral, or purified moving force, and only an etheric
            force can be properly transmuted into the astral force required by
            this organism.

            In the normal course of everyday life, the soul-spiritual organism
            serves to provide those astral forces required by the etheric body
            of man, in order to vitalize and animate the physical body. This is
            the fundamental purpose of the necessity for sleep in man; for it is
            in the life between sleeping and waking that those spiritual forces
            required for the rejuvenation of the physical body are accumulated
            and moved down to the etheric body. This process occurs everyday in
            the waking and sleeping life of man, and represents the hidden life
            of the soul-spiritual organism. The goal of the spiritual evolution
            of man is to provide something new to this organism; something that
            will enable it to grow and expand itself for the first time. This is
            made possible through the existence of the purified forces of the
            physical organism and the thought organism. In order for the process
            of sending up these forces to occur, it is necessary that they be
            provided with a certain intensity of purpose. This intensity is
            provided with the cognitive awareness, or objective consciousness,
            that stands as the measure of the full completion of the organism of
            thought. The expansion of the soul-spiritual organism in the manner
            described will serve to extend the life of man into infinity, and
            thus establish the fact of man's immortal roots in destiny. This
            fact is represented in the Trinity as it is known today, and will be
            understood in ever greater measure in the future.