Re: I don't see it.

  • carol
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 31, 2007
      Steve, I'm aware that this 'historic' story contains much scientific
      (outward and inward) detail.

      I'm really not sure of the exactitude of the following of your
      statements.

      First, had you considered the quality of the lunar substance which
      'abandoned' the earth, prior to them both becoming their own spheres"?

      "If the earth had received all the mineral substance that had formed on
      the moon by way of Jahve's active life on the moon, after going with the
      moon rather than the sun, then mankind would never have been able to
      dispense with the old moon clairvoyance, ever."

      Plus, I had just a few days read a fairly simplified description of the
      'Etheric history' of the Earth. That is, the sphere which exists as the
      present Earth incarnation, and of which we occupy at present.

      Perhaps, at some time, I will take the time to translate (from French)
      the chapter in question, which was written by Paul Coroze in 1931.

      According to Coroze, the Earth's Etheric 'body' (comprising the 4
      ethers) has itself undergone major reorganisational changes, which have
      reflected themselves in the terminations of the various major
      civilizational/geological periods.

      ...Honestly, I find there must exist a multitude of considerations to
      simultaneously take up in order to truthfully view humankind's
      spiritual/physical evolution- before attempting a schematic account.

      Also, this following statement is quite charged. Are both Lucifer and
      Ahriman actually retarded spirits of the Old Moon Era? Or is one of them
      from the Sun Era/ incarnation?

      "Thus, the wise guiding spirits of the universe gave it to Lucifer and
      Ahriman, as retarded (backward) spirits of the Old Moon evolution, to
      withhold whatever amount of mineral substance passing over to the earth
      that they could, in order to specifically ensure that at some point in
      time the old moon clairvoyance would have to give way to the faculty
      appropriate to earth evolution."

      This subject in general requires from me great concentration on
      sequences of details. Spiritual ones as they relate to physical ones.
      And I require that they be presented as clearly and truthfully as
      possible (No skipping around from one great idea to another with pockets
      of vagueness and doubt in between. ). This explains one of the reasons
      why I have such an aversion to non Anthroposophic Theosophy.

      I can't handle chaos, especially on this level....

> [...]
      > itself. From here, the dispersals began that populated Asia and Europe
      > with the various cultural groupings that we have today.
      >
      > So, Old Moon, which had held sway throughout the first three epochs of
      > earth evolution, and had even reached a certain height of primal
      wisdom
      > at the apex of the fourth, had now to come to an end. And this was
      > decreed by way of an outer act, and an inner decree. The outer act was
      > the flood that decimated Atlantis, and the inner decree was the
      > covenant between Abraham and Jahve, based on Abraham's willingness to
      > sacrifice his begotten son, Issac for the cause of evolution. Jahve,
      > in seeing this solemn and rather serious offering, instead said: "it's
      > not your son that must be done away with for the future success of
      > earth evolution, but the old-moon faculty epitomized by the two-horned
      > ram." And thus the sacrifice was made, and Issac went on to have a son
      > who had twelve sons of his own. And so it goes, and spiritual science
      > knows the details and has the power to make them reasonable and
      > coherent in spite of the subtle esotericism throughout.
      >
      > And the sub-race that went west, as the direct descendants of the
      > primal semites of Atlantis, would cross a land-bridge leading to the
      > Americas. And populate it from top to bottom, and east to west. For
      > ten thousand years, these descendants would live with the dwindling
      > remnants of the old-moon clairvoyance that had passed over to the
      > earth. Then, after ten thousand years of virtual isolation, whilst
      > their brethren had been amalgamating together over in Europe and Asia,
      > they met a confrontational force from outside for the first time. They
      > met the "angle-man" from western Europe. Yes, they met the man who
      > knew about the thinking that they didn't know. And it was the two-
      > horned ram all over again.
      >
      > Except this time, the man should have paid more attention to just what
      > he was gazing upon from the old world. Yes, he should have stopped and
      > pondered: "Who are these people, and where did they come from. And
      > from where do their strange beliefs arise?"
      >
      > Four hundred years ago, the founding of North America began, and today
      > hardly a glimmer exists for penetrating into this subject. The natives
      > were just here, and being savages, we had to conquer them. And yes,
      > that's the modern Americanist mentality, which has effectively
      extended
      > its domain, and now rules the roost in the modern Europe that it
      > vacated back then in order to found the so-called "new world". Well,
      > Francis Bacon had an interesting idea that concerned a place where
      > advanced science and technology could be developed as the practical
      > achievement of his magnum opus, "Novum Organum". He called the
      > concept, "The New Atlantis", and his foresight proved a success. For
      > it has been achieved here by way of the Anglo-Saxon cultural stream;

    • Stephen Hale
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 1, 2007
        > This subject in general requires from me great concentration on
        > sequences of details. Spiritual ones as they relate to physical ones.
        > And I require that they be presented as clearly and truthfully as
        > possible (No skipping around from one great idea to another with
        pockets
        > of vagueness and doubt in between. ). This explains one of the reasons
        > why I have such an aversion to non Anthroposophic Theosophy.
        >
        > I can't handle chaos, especially on this level....

        I don't really understand what you're saying above, but I will try to
        make it clearer in terms of the subject. Earth received the mineral
        substance that formed on the moon. Thus, the mineral kingdom does not
        have its origination on earth; only its effect on earth. By receiving
        the mineral substance from the moon, the earth was required to give up
        its original nature, which was like the other planets, which then
        passed over to the moon, making the moon hard, durable, and very
        heavy. And thus, the needed counterweight was born. The earth, as
        such, is singularly mineral in the universe. Therefore, nothing like
        it, before or since. In other words, the earth as the fourth sphere
        contains an element that needed the Christ to incarnate at the mid-
        point of earth evolution.

        So, earth gave up its original and diaphenous etheric nature, which is
        what truly exists on the other sacred planets today, for the needed
        substance that would give it strength, both internally and externally.
        The other planets are etheric bodies, while the earth is a mineral body
        existing nowhere else in the universe. Thus, the earth and the moon
        are both anomalies. The earth has what was formed on the moon, and the
        moon has what was formed on the earth, as a great exchange which
        spiritual science attempts to fully describe to the thinking mind who
        is receptive to it.

        And one of the proofs, in addition to the 8th sphere's existence as
        previously described, concerns the mystery of the pyramids of the
        ancient Egyptian Cultural Epoch. For herein, we have the riddle that
        remains today of the deeply secret knowledge that this former epoch
        understood about this great interchange between the moon and the
        earth. And it was embodied, as well, in the riddle of the Sphinx.

        Thus, the moon is shaped as a sphere, as the other planets are also
        shaped as spheres, because sphericity denotes an etheric nature, and
        the moon holds what was originally on the earth. The earth, on the
        other hand, is shaped differently; more in like of the pyramids that
        were built in that previous epoch that our fifth epoch pays homage to
        in the esoteric sense.

        Steve
      • carol
        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 1, 2007
          Steve, I'll give you credit for placing your primary focus of the
          Etheric.

          Because recognition of a primary science of the Etheric is what we
          (all humanity) needs (as it's key) to move forward within
          Anthroposophy.

          But you're lacking in details.

          Perhaps tomorrow, I'll write out something.

          > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" organicethics@ wrote:
          > > This subject in general requires from me great concentration on
          > > sequences of details. Spiritual ones as they relate to physical
          ones.
          > > And I require that they be presented as clearly and truthfully as
          > > possible (No skipping around from one great idea to another with
          > pockets
          > > of vagueness and doubt in between. ). This explains one of the
          reasons
          > > why I have such an aversion to non Anthroposophic Theosophy.
          > >
          > > I can't handle chaos, especially on this level....
          >
          > I don't really understand what you're saying above, but I will try to
          > make it clearer in terms of the subject. Earth received the mineral
          > substance that formed on the moon. Thus, the mineral kingdom does not
          > have its origination on earth; only its effect on earth. By receiving
          > the mineral substance from the moon, the earth was required to give up
          > its original nature, which was like the other planets, which then
          > passed over to the moon, making the moon hard, durable, and very
          > heavy. And thus, the needed counterweight was born. The earth, as
          > such, is singularly mineral in the universe. Therefore, nothing like
          > it, before or since. In other words, the earth as the fourth sphere
          > contains an element that needed the Christ to incarnate at the mid-
          > point of earth evolution.
          >
          > So, earth gave up its original and diaphenous etheric nature, which is
          > what truly exists on the other sacred planets today, for the needed
          > substance that would give it strength, both internally and externally.
          > The other planets are etheric bodies, while the earth is a mineral
          body
          > existing nowhere else in the universe. Thus, the earth and the moon
          > are both anomalies. The earth has what was formed on the moon, and the
          > moon has what was formed on the earth, as a great exchange which
          > spiritual science attempts to fully describe to the thinking mind who
          > is receptive to it.
          >
          > And one of the proofs, in addition to the 8th sphere's existence as
          > previously described, concerns the mystery of the pyramids of the
          > ancient Egyptian Cultural Epoch. For herein, we have the riddle that
          > remains today of the deeply secret knowledge that this former epoch
          > understood about this great interchange between the moon and the
          > earth. And it was embodied, as well, in the riddle of the Sphinx.
          >
          > Thus, the moon is shaped as a sphere, as the other planets are also
          > shaped as spheres, because sphericity denotes an etheric nature, and
          > the moon holds what was originally on the earth. The earth, on the
          > other hand, is shaped differently; more in like of the pyramids that
          > were built in that previous epoch that our fifth epoch pays homage to
          > in the esoteric sense.
          >
          > Steve

        • carol
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 3, 2007

            "Then please, imagine again the significance of these aspects of the present moon that resides out there in the cosmos in all its
            brilliant luminosity, and see if you can see what I see. See if you see a ploy or not. - Steve"

            http://aa.usno.navy.mil/graphics/Moon_phases.jpg

            Considering my very own experiences with the moon that sits out yonder, the simple request to consider as real, images formed by materialist means, should raise suspicion of falling under the forces of 'the ploy'.

            These which are first photographs, then relayed through the internet via a humming (electric) computer could be known to definitely exist within Ahriman's reach. And so also, any contemplation regarding them a bearing witness to a supersensible reality. Thus again,  vulnerability to  'a ploy'.

            I think it's important to underline that much of what we wish to discuss 'openly', falls under the domain of the 'unspeakable'.

            And there's a point worth noting in this, in that once the 'unspeakable' is raised onto the level of the collective soul fabric through speech, it becomes vulnerable to the illusory forces which lure the ego astray....

            Steiner was very much conscious of this, and carried himself amidst 'it' magesticaly..

            .

            ...Please forgive my past 'flighty' treatment of Anthroposophy, in the context that what I have in the past studied I have not properly retained to be able to refer back on it NOW, with authority, but I do know with some certainty to make a connection between the stages of the moon and the Parsival/Grail story.

            In the past, what I studied served to deepen my soul forces; I held no ambition to act as a mouthpeice on behalf of Anthroposophy and this seemed important at the time, to keep outside interests at bay of my tender soul.. I was deeply involved in serious, individual soul development.

            Carol.

> [...]
            > > > spirits from the Old Moon evolution, are able to take some of the
            > > > mineral substance away from the Spirits of Form who are
            > responsible
            > > for
            > > > transferring it to the Earth.
            > > >
            > > > Now, at the same time that the transfer is taking place from the
            > Moon
            > > > to the Earth, all that exists on Earth is transferred to the
            > Moon. And
            > > > it is this transfer, from Earth to Moon, that creates the present
            > > super-
            > > > hardened and indestructible condition of the physical Moon.
            > > >
            > > > So, in seeing that the Old Moon was effectively sealed off and
            > > > incapable of receiving back the mineral substance that they had
            > > > sequestered for themselves, Lucifer and Ahriman had no choice
            > but to
            > > > put the mineral substance on the etheric body of the Moon. And
            > that is
            > > > why the shadow exists around the physical Moon, rather than the
            > moon
            > > > being fixed and luminous continuously. It is the Eighth Sphere
            > in its
            > > > outward dimension that is visible as the so-called "phases of the
            > > > moon", which is nothing more than a product of clever ahrimanic
            > > > thinking designed to obscure the true facts about this subject
            > matter.
            > > >
            > > > The inner dimension is as previously described; the ability to
            > > > cultivate the organ of the old moon clairvoyance, which is quite
            > easy
            > > > to do, in fact. And once one is in the realm of the ES a cult-
            > like
            > > > secrecy is invoked due to the nature of the realm, and all that
            > it
            > > took
            > > > to get there by the aspirant. You see, only the aspirant into
            > this
            > > > realm can explain the karma of soul that brings them to this
            > place.
            > > >
            > > > For normal humanity, evolving as mineralized humans for whom the
            > ES is
            > > > not only invisible, but also quite unknown and incompatible, it
            > > becomes
            > > > a matter of holding onto the precious mineral substance that
            > makes up
            > > > our head and the limbs that give us movement. And it is this that
            > > > expresses the human being most; as the crowning achievement of
            > God's
            > > > creation. It is the Universal Human that the occultists want to
            > take
            > > > down and destroy.
            > > >
            > > > So, this is an idea of the situation at hand, and why it seems
            > to me
            > > > that bringing the occult movement into the 20th century is
            > important.
            > > > And it only makes sense that it would be the responsibility of
            > > > spiritual science to make it as clear and comprehensible as

          • Stephen Hale
            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 6, 2007

              > Steve, I'll give you credit for placing your primary focus of the
              > Etheric.
              >
              > Because recognition of a primary science of the Etheric is what
              we
              > (all humanity) needs (as it's key) to move forward within
              > Anthroposophy.
              >
              > But you're lacking in details.
              >
              > Perhaps tomorrow, I'll write out something.

              I have always had the abilty to give details. In respect of Paul
              Coroze, I offer the following:

              THE TRINITY OF ORGANIC LIFE

              The concept of the Trinity remains as one of the mysteries of life
              today. In fact, the mystery surrounding the Trinity has become ever
              more obscure as man has become an ever more intelligent being. This
              paradoxical statement is made with the knowledge that the certain
              truth of the nature and function of the Trinity was at one time
              completely understood. It was known in an experiential way by the
              man of that time, who, possessed of the direct perceptive capability
              that existed prior to the replacement of perception with the power
              of perspective, could effectively be inaugurated into his thinking
              life by the circumstances that existed at the mid-point of the
              earth's evolution two thousand years ago. For what has actually
              occurred over these last two thousand years of man's active
              involvement in the developmental evolution of the organism of
              thought is the progressive loss of the knowledge of the three
              members that constitute the Trinity.

              The Trinity can be comprehended again by indicating its nature in
              the three fundamental interpretations that constitute its theistic,
              non-theistic, and organic expressions. The religious expression of
              the Trinity as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, is certainly its most
              popular and well known designation. Less well known, yet certainly
              more common in terms of our everyday experience, is its metaphysical
              expression as cause, effect, and result, or the active, passive, and
              neutral forces. Least understood of the three representations, but
              central, is the expression of the Trinity as it permeates the
              organic life of man; for it is in the presentation of the three
              members in their organic expression that we find 'that' which
              comprises the essential constitution of man, as soul-spiritual
              organism, physical organism, and thought organism.

              It is from the standpoint of the fourth perspective of thought, the
              evolutionary-teleological perspective, that this organic description
              of the Trinity arises. This is made possible because it is the
              desire of the Christ Who is now present in the etheric body of man
              to impart the knowledge of man's true significance as the final
              cause of creation, to man himself, in order that this fact may be a
              cognitively perceived reality. By describing man as a being
              constituted by soul-spiritual, physical, and thought elements having
              an active and living reality in our materialistic life as it is
              lived today, we can begin to grasp the insights that are available
              with this perspective of thought.

              This idea of the Trinity as an organic reality is so little
              understood today because it is, for the first time, now possible for
              its expression to be made in just such a way; a way that is
              facilitated in its entirety by the evolutionary-teleological
              perspective of thought. Man is an evolutionary being by virtue of
              those complex forms that comprise life itself. By the working of
              forces of soul and spirit, he attains that earthly physical
              membership required as the basis for the creation of thought itself.
              Man is the being of divine spiritual origin who has been
              commissioned to develop thinking as an organic function of life. In
              order for this to occur, it becomes necessary for man to take
              existence in a form that is appropriate to this development - a
              physical body capable of residing on earth. For the earth was
              created for this purpose by being designated as an objective realm,
              and thinking can only evolve in objectivity.

              When man incorporated the physical-organic form of the human
              archetypal ideal as represented by his soul-spiritual member, this
              indicated his sufficient preparation to receive the stimulus of
              objective presentations to the material senses contained within his
              physical body, thus activating the processes of thought. These
              processes are comprised of the two functions of ratiocination and
              logic, which have their respective housings in the right and left
              hemispheres of the physical brain. It is man's creative agency to
              progressively develop the form nature of thought until it becomes a
              complete and living organism. He accomplishes this developmental
              task in four successive stages, of varying duration, in which the
              function of perspective is utilized as the basic stimulus that sets
              in motion the faculty of reasoning so comprised of these rational
              and logical processes. The stages of thought formation are contained
              in the four corresponding periods that constitute the historical and
              cultural developments of man, thus providing the contextual basis
              for such an evolution.

              The forms of man's reasoning also proceed in accordance with this
              fourfold development, and are characteristic of the specific
              emphasis of the historical period. Thus, we can see that reasoning
              has gone through the three phases of deduction, induction, and
              reduction in the three prior stages that respectively comprise the
              spiritual-material, mechanistic-materialistic, and scientific-
              technological perspectives. Historically, we can see these
              perspectives and their attending forms of reasoning as being
              contained in the three cultural periods respectively comprised of
              the Greeks from 600 B.C. to 200 A.D., the Romans from 300 to 1300,
              and the Europeans from 1400 to 1900 A.D. These three historical
              periods have taken man up to the present time, thus effectively
              constituting three-fourths of the developmental evolution of the
              organism of thought. Beginning in the twentieth century, the
              evolutionary-teleological perspective will proceed to synthesize
              these three perspectives in a higher form that will serve to give
              the clear cognition that is indicative of true understanding. For
              when this fourth perspective is realized in terms of the knowledge
              of evolution and its teleological significance, then this living
              organism called thought will serve to usher in that objective
              consciousness required for awareness through cognition.

              To understand the evolutionary progression of the Trinity in its
              organic forms, it is necessary to indicate the nature and function
              of the elemental forces and beings that constitute each of its three
              members as regards their fundamental expressions and intent.
              Beginning with the evolution of the physical organism, this
              development was conducted by beings of an entirely soul-spiritual
              nature who, possessed of the creative potencies of air, water,
              earth, and fire elements, sought to shape the form of the physical
              being of man out of the archetypal ideal that stood as a kind of
              design map for these beings in their shaping construction. These
              creative beings were, in themselves, constituted of the pure etheric
              substance that was created into being when the First Causal
              Principle of Ideation extended itself, thus establishing a second
              principle as its object.

              By virtue of its creation, this Second Principle became the
              Receptacle of the Ideas previously existing only in the First Causal
              Principle, and thus served to contain them and their manifest
              destiny. It became the task of these pure etheric beings, based on
              their intimate association with the Archetypes and Essences that
              comprise the original ideas now contained within the domain of this
              Second Objective Principle, to commence to germinate, develop, and
              present these ideas in a material manifestation. This work reached
              its highest zenith, and culmination, with the progressive and
              embryonic development of man toward a physical incarnation. Thus, we
              can see that with the use of the mechanism of the embryo it became
              of the highest importance for these beings to create the perfect
              representation of the human archetypal ideal. By progressive and
              synthetical stages of incorporation, the creative elemental forces
              were introduced into this human embryo in order to give it life and
              shape its ultimate form as an image of divine intent and purpose as
              a physical being on earth.

              Once sufficiently developed in synthetical complexity based on the
              work of the first three of these elemental forces - the forces of
              air, water, and earth, it became possible to effect an actual
              manifestation of the created human embryonic system, as a physical
              organism, through the coalescing and crystallizing power of the fire
              element. This is made possible because the elementary nature of fire
              contains the very etheric substance that constitutes the power of
              these creative etheric beings themselves. Thus, man is
              literally `fired out of a kiln' in taking his definite form, fit,
              and function in organic life.

              Mankind, in its physical-organic life on earth is conscribed as an
              active agent of evolutionary advancement in its own right. It
              becomes the creative being replacing those spiritual beings
              responsible for the development of the physical organism, and now
              takes agency for the creation of its own thought organism. This it
              must create out of its own being as a function of its life
              experience. For just as those creative beings that served the design
              and construction of man were imbued with the knowledge of its
              archetypal model, so it is that man must create the forms that
              constitute thought out of its own model, and its own construction.
              In order to accomplish this task, man is given creative authority in
              terms of the elemental forces and their specific expression in the
              human psychophysical system. These become effectively translated
              into their chemical equivalents of oxygen, hydrogen, carbon, and
              nitrogen within the biochemistry of the human being, and serve to
              animate the physical form. Along with these, man is given the
              archetype for thinking in the form of the physical brain and its
              processing devices.

              When mankind first appeared in physical form, its etheric body
              governed predominately over its physical constitution, and this
              enabled it to live in an entirely experiential way based on the
              direct and sentiently-oriented perception constituted within this
              etheric body. The brain and its thought processes lay dormant and
              unused within the still recessive physical system. It was necessary
              for a mechanism to come into being that would serve to actuate this
              dormant condition, and so allow the developmental evolution of the
              organism of thought to proceed. This mechanism, that of perspective,
              in turn needed a stimulus-condition that would serve to establish
              the basis for its arousal. This became possible more and more as the
              earth proceeded toward the period of its middle age. For as the
              earth descended to this mid-point, so also did the etheric body of
              man begin to contract and reduce itself in size relative to its
              physical body. This contracting effect caused the direct and
              sentient, non-thinking perception of man to also be reduced in terms
              of its existence as a faculty, and eventually caused it to be
              replaced by the power of perspective, which became the basis for the
              activation of thought and the subsequent development of its forms of
              reasoning. From this perspective-based posture, as conducted through
              the periods of historical and cultural time over the past twenty-
              five hundred years, man has reached the point of transition that
              signifies the movement toward completion of this organism, and
              represented by the providence for self-creation.

              Mankind has demonstrated by its progressive steps over the last one
              hundred years that it possesses both the power of force contained
              within the physical organism as well as an acute degree of mental
              acumen associated with a mature level of thought power. Yet, we
              stands today at a critical crossroads to our future advancement, and
              the advancement of the earth's evolution; for contained within the
              physical and mental powers of the cultured man of today is a seed of
              destructive force that owes its generative existence to the very
              fruit of these organic developments, both physical and mental.
              Mankind currently resides at the pinnacle of the scientific-
              technological age, and has achieved everything possible within the
              framework of this perspective. To go further and continue to
              implode, explode, and otherwise to encroach upon matter and its
              forces will only serve these negative trends toward destruction and
              its influences.

              This is said in order to give further impetus to the need for the
              rightful completion of this thought organism of man by way of the
              active development of the fourth and final perspective, that of
              evolution and its teleology, in our time. For contained within the
              mature and crystalline organ of thought is also to be found a seed,
              a seed of regeneration through the transmutation of force. This seed
              will be fired into activity at the time when the power of adductive
              reasoning, that reasoning that serves the fourth perspective, takes
              its place alongside the three existing powers of deductive,
              inductive, and reductive reasoning.

              Thus it is that with the crystallization of thought in the knowledge
              of spiritual evolution and man's purposeful role in its eventful and
              inevitable outcome lies the completion of the physical and thinking
              organisms of man, and with this, a certain preparation is made ready
              in these organisms that will allow their respective forces to be
              received by the third member of the Trinity of organic life, the
              soul-spiritual organism of man. This organism is only capable of
              receiving into itself those forces that have been purified of any
              contaminant influence or substance. This requires that the proper
              nature of these forces, both physical and thinking, be etherized in
              terms of their essential contents. This is due to the fact that the
              essential nature of the soul-spiritual organism is that it is
              constituted by astral, or purified moving force, and only an etheric
              force can be properly transmuted into the astral force required by
              this organism.

              In the normal course of everyday life, the soul-spiritual organism
              serves to provide those astral forces required by the etheric body
              of man, in order to vitalize and animate the physical body. This is
              the fundamental purpose of the necessity for sleep in man; for it is
              in the life between sleeping and waking that those spiritual forces
              required for the rejuvenation of the physical body are accumulated
              and moved down to the etheric body. This process occurs everyday in
              the waking and sleeping life of man, and represents the hidden life
              of the soul-spiritual organism. The goal of the spiritual evolution
              of man is to provide something new to this organism; something that
              will enable it to grow and expand itself for the first time. This is
              made possible through the existence of the purified forces of the
              physical organism and the thought organism. In order for the process
              of sending up these forces to occur, it is necessary that they be
              provided with a certain intensity of purpose. This intensity is
              provided with the cognitive awareness, or objective consciousness,
              that stands as the measure of the full completion of the organism of
              thought. The expansion of the soul-spiritual organism in the manner
              described will serve to extend the life of man into infinity, and
              thus establish the fact of man's immortal roots in destiny. This
              fact is represented in the Trinity as it is known today, and will be
              understood in ever greater measure in the future.