A Couple of New Sites

  • roncriss@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2000
      Greetings!,
      I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you all about a couple
      of web sites I've recently developed. My name is Ron. I am in my mid-
      forties, married, and a father of several kids. I have studied the
      occult and world religions since my teens. I have a Master's Degree
      in Theology from a Catholic university. I have had a long term
      interest in Christian mysticism and contemplative prayer (both
      Eastern and Western). Recently I discovered and became interested in
      the writings and thought of Rudolf Steiner and Anthroposophy. In the
      hopes of furthering my knowledge on this subject I have joined
      several email lists. This is obviously one of them.
      I have also founded a couple of other projects along these same
      lines which I hope will be complimentary to this list and the others.
      First, I wanted to create a place for casual and unrestricted
      discussion, or even idle chatter, on the subject of Anthroposophy,
      someplace that would be very relaxed and even cozy. To this end I
      have created the Rudolf Steiner Cafe. It can be found at:

      http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/rudolfsteinercafe

      Secondly, hoping to create an eGroup where the rudiments of the
      philosophy of Rudolf Steiner and Anthroposophy could be taught to
      enquirers and beginners, I founded Rudolf Steiner 101 at eGroups. I
      am looking for a knowlegable person (or persons) to help take the
      helm with the latter project so I won't be forced to muddle through
      myself! Please email me or join the group if you are interested in
      participating or helping with this project. The address for this site
      is:

      http://www.egroups.com/group/RudolfSteiner101

      Thanks for this opportunity to introduce myself, and I hope those
      interested would be kind enough to bless me with their presence and
      guidance at these sites. You are all invited!

      Pax et bonum,
      Ron