I did see it

  • carol
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27 8:51 AM
      Just thought to take a peek and also the opportunity to slip in a
      little something.

      Last night, I had the good fortune to SEE the full moon, rise, and
      then glare down upon everything living, from out of a great expansive
      sky partially enveloping farming country.

      I did not see the 8th sphere. Nor did all the living 'things' basking
      below it's magnificent, brilliant presence.

      But I did take note of how lower devanchanic beings attempt to rise up
      through 'the human double' to greet the manifest moon and attribute
      it's own sets of meaning to it.

      It came about that as I stood below and facing with my entire physical
      being, this magnificent circular moon reflecting impressive sun
      astrality, I was permitted to behold within myself, hardly anything
      other (symphony of crickets?) than mostly higher but sneakingly lower
      devachanic forces, distinctly seperate this time- thanks to a (grace
      filled) spontaneously living REAL life lesson involving a greatly
      radiant moon, myself placed below it at an opportune time and
      surrounded by all that one might expect to find present within a green
      zone rural setting. (pregnant Jersey cows?)

      So, I'm still wondering, why the big deal about 1/7 of the Elohim?
    • Stephen Hale
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28 8:22 PM
        > So, I'm still wondering, why the big deal about 1/7 of the Elohim?

        Because Jehova went with the moon, rather than the sun. This causes
        light to bear on the moon through its own luminosity, irrespective of
        the sun. It also caused the six elohim to grow together on the sun,
        rather then remain individual. And this is why Immanuel had to take
        leave for a short time after Peter made his confession there at
        Caesarea. He had to sort out what was to come.

        And the reason why you can't find the 8th sphere at full moon is
        because it's on the back side of the moon, moving in its continuous
        rotation. You see, fifty thousand years has caused the eight sphere to
        take on quite a strength of its own.

        In fact, it represents the counter-strength to the strength of Earth as
        the Fourth Sphere; the sphere of mineral iron.

        Do you know about iron necessity?

        Steve
      • Stephen Hale
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30 7:31 PM

          > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@> wrote:
          > > So, I'm still wondering, why the big deal about 1/7 of the Elohim?
          >
          > Because Jehova went with the moon, rather than the sun. This causes
          > light to bear on the moon through its own luminosity, irrespective of
          > the sun. It also caused the six elohim to grow together on the sun,
          > rather then remain individual. And this is why Immanuel had to take
          > leave for a short time after Peter made his confession there at
          > Caesarea. He had to sort out what was to come.

          "And this is why Immanuel had to take leave for a short time after
          Peter made his confession there at Caesarea. He had to sort out what
          was to come."

          It doesn't get any better than this folks. In the annals of esoteric
          knowledge this above represents the litmus test. Either you get it,
          want to get it, or you don't. Kind of like Theism, Agnosticism, and
          Atheism as the big three, sans gnosticism as the fourth.

          And the fourth basically has no future, which America proves every
          day. Even among anthros, the fourth has no apparent future.

          Of course, the internet is no school, instead being a conglomeration of
          rather disparate comments which can even affect those that try to be
          organized and comprehensible. For example, Peter's confession of
          Christ there at Caesarea was a set-up; and how many people understand
          that? It goes way beyond what people are willing to sit still and
          listen to with an active attention. We believe certain things as
          dogma, and nothing is going to get in the way of it. Period.

          So, explaining how Immanuel came to understand the higher conception
          and fact of Himself becomes a daunting task; even unapproachable,
          except to the fool.