Re: [anthroposophy] Re: THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD

  • Danny F.
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 12, 2000
      --- Gisele Deibeck <Fioredortica@...> wrote:

      > if my notes came from my own meditations I would be
      > a very high initiate indeed!
      > (The real Akasha-aspect, the highest that a human
      > being would be able to perceive is the Akasha
      > Chronicle

      Hi,

      Is more information could be sent, from anybody really,
      concerning the Akasha, is there any detailed description from
      Steiner on that subjec?. Does it have something to do with the
      3 "highest" ethers for example? In the occult litterature,
      'Akasha' and 'Ether' are quite often use in a confusing way
      as being one and same thing. I'm sure that many would beneficiate
      of the outcome if some light can be poured on that subject, it
      will only then be a matter of pouring our own light after.

      Kindest regards,
      Danny

      =====
      "Vide igitur, ne Lumen, quod in te est, tenebrae sint."
      --Tractatus Aristotelis

      "No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings."
      --William Blake

      http://mail.yahoo.com/