Re: [anthroposophy] Online Study

  • michael_j.sieber@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2000
      Hi Wayne and all who responded/are interested in to the topic of
      online study,

      as you see from JoAnn's announcement we have decided to offer an
      online studygroup called SteinerStudy at egroups.
      We used the responses we had in different lists as a poll. There the
      majority tended towards starting with PoF.
      As there are also wonderful intrinsic reasons to start the study of
      anthroposophy with PoF we decided to do that.
      We are nonetheless aware that it is a demanding topic.
      But we are set to try it in an intensive but open way and encourage
      participation at any level of preknowledge.

      Michael