Re: Spiritual Science & Foundation and Newbie studies

  • carol
    Message 1 of 120 , Aug 20, 2007

      OK Robert,

      I have become  aware somewhat of what kind of 'trap' Jesuitism has been vulnerable to and finally succombed to.

      But then again, in the realm of spiritual science, 'relativity' must also be considrered.

      All Catholicism is not Jesuitism, nor is the Holy Mass, the art, architecture, the operas, the music, the prayers, in short, the reverent, prayerful experience directed towards the living Christ; the image of the blessed, bleeding heart, stricly Jesuitism.

      Could Jesuitism's Luciferic interpretation of the gospels, their blind adherence to the worldly, ritualistic Ahrimanic power game actually acheive power over Michael, the Time Spirit, the spiritual forces and the Etheric Christ Being and the hearts and intellectual forces of any and all common 'beleiver'?

      Apparently not.

      I invite you to try glimpse at the experience which is lived on the soul level, here in Quebec.

      I kind of guess that it would be difficult for you to imagine, living as you do in the US, how a cross situated on the peaks of most mountains (ex the Apalachians spread nation wide) and at least one church or cathedral in each town, and hundreds in each City might itself act as a determining force over soul forces of inhabitants.

      I understand that the US's cities and towns are plastered with star and line flags and that military vehicles and other paraphenalia is in fact an accepted and understood presence. Remove this element with your imagination.

      Consider, anytime you take a drive, anywhere that you will read and/or register Saint's names.

      Remove English as the language seen written outdoors and replace with a romatic language (not as far as Italien though).

      And then consider adding the phenomena of distinct seasons, where 'la St Jean' is celebrated on the 24th of June summer solstice, and on the other side of the 'pendilum' within the folds on the new winter, Christmas is celebrated with great attentiveness given to the celebration's religious esthetic.

      Robert, I've read the theories, I know they describe aspects of the 'organisation' as well as the 'instructional' framework. But from experience, I know that the living message manages to sink into hearts. When furnished with a favorable environment, Catholism (monuments achitecture, hynms, etc and all together) still permits the spreading of the esthetic that dwells in the Christ impulse and still has the potential of being a very comfortable presence to non and Chirstians alike.

      C.

      Message 120 of 120 , Oct 7, 2007

        Guardians of the Grail

        Knight Templar
        Knights Templar are rumoured to guard the Holy Grail

        A new book, Processus contra Templarios, will be published by the Vatican's Secret Archive on Oct 25, and promises to restore the reputation of the Templars, whose leaders were burned as heretics when the order was dissolved in 1314.

        The Knights Templar were a powerful and secretive group of warrior monks during the Middle Ages. Their secrecy has given birth to endless legends, including one that they guard the Holy Grail.

        Recently, they have been featured in films including The Da Vinci Code and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

        The Order was founded by Hugues de Payns, a French knight, after the First Crusade of 1099 to protect pilgrims on the road to Jerusalem. Its headquarters was the captured Al-Aqsa mosque on the Temple Mount, which lent the Templars their name.

        But when Jerusalem fell to Muslim rule in 1244, rumours surfaced that the knights were heretics who worshipped idols in a secret initiation ceremony.

        In 1307, King Philip IV "the Fair" of France, in desperate need of funds, ordered the arrest and torture of all Templars. After confessing various sins their leader, Jacques de Molay, was burnt at the stake.

        Pope Clement V then dissolved the order and issued arrest warrants for all remaining members. Ever since, the Templars have been thought of as heretics.

        The new book is based on a scrap of parchment discovered in the Vatican's secret archives in 2001 by Professor Barbara Frale. The long-lost document is a record of the trial of the Templars before Pope Clement, and ends with a papal absolution from all heresies.

        Prof Frale said: "I could not believe it when I found it. The paper was put in the wrong archive in the 17th century."

        The document, known as the Chinon parchment, reveals that the Templars had an initiation ceremony which involved "spitting on the cross", "denying Jesus" and kissing the lower back, navel and mouth of the man proposing them.

        The Templars explained to Pope Clement that the initiation mimicked the humiliation that knights could suffer if they fell into the hands of the Saracens, while the kissing ceremony was a sign of their total obedience.

        The Pope concluded that the entrance ritual was not truly blasphemous, as alleged by King Philip when he had the knights arrested. However, he was forced to dissolve the Order to keep peace with France and prevent a schism in the church.

        "This is proof that the Templars were not heretics," said Prof Frale. "The Pope was obliged to ask pardon from the knights.

        "For 700 years we have believed that the Templars died as cursed men, and this absolves them."