Correction: Re: Announcement: SteinerStudy Group Forming

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2000
      Please note: Egroups will not send us any text you include in your request
      to subscribe! (Sorry for the confusion, we didn't know this before we sent
      out the initial announcement.) Therefore, please use the following
      procedure to subscribe to the study group.

      If you would like to subscribe to SteinerStudy, please send a message to:

      SteinerStudy-subscribe@egroups.com

      This may be a blank message.

      Egroups will send you a message asking you to confirm that you wish to
      join SteinerStudy. Reply to this message.

      Egroups will then send us a notice that you wish to be part of the group.
      At that point, we will send you a note asking for your introductory
      thoughts on the group.

      When we receive your introduction, we will complete your subscription
      process and send your intro on to the SteinerStudy group.

      Again, our apologies for any confusion and we hope to "see" many of you on
      SteinerStudy.

      With warm regards,
      Michael Sieber and JoAnn Schwartz
      Co-moderators of SteinerStudy

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • elaine upton
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2000
        Hello JoAnn and Michael,
        Thanks for setting up SteinerStudy at egroups. I look forward to study of
        the Philosophy of Freedom and the related group meditation. I am subscribing
        today!
        Peace,

        http://profiles.msn.com