Re: [anthroposophy] Online Study

  • DocStarman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2 10:41 PM
      In a message dated 10/3/00 1:37:29 AM, wfische@... writes:

      << I'm interested in reading Speech and Drama (A set of Steiner
      lectures)
      or other material related to language studies.

      I'm also interested in learning about how to practice the art of
      Eurhythmy. So if we could read a book on method and theory and such,
      and then talk about our progress and experiences, then that would be
      great too. >>

      I don't think one could learn eurythmy or sprechgestaltung through a format
      like this.
    • michael_j.sieber@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7 12:35 AM
        Hi Wayne and all who responded/are interested in to the topic of
        online study,

        as you see from JoAnn's announcement we have decided to offer an
        online studygroup called SteinerStudy at egroups.
        We used the responses we had in different lists as a poll. There the
        majority tended towards starting with PoF.
        As there are also wonderful intrinsic reasons to start the study of
        anthroposophy with PoF we decided to do that.
        We are nonetheless aware that it is a demanding topic.
        But we are set to try it in an intensive but open way and encourage
        participation at any level of preknowledge.

        Michael