Re: secrets?

  • carol
    Message 1 of 29 , Aug 16, 2007
      I'm not falling for it Steve.

      Anthroposophy's spiritual forces simply exist whether you argue about it
      or not.

      Your arguments won't stop their entry.

      Your arguments won't obstruct receptive individuals from beholding them.

      Your arguments won't halt anything.

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" organicethics@ wrote:
      > >

      > > Actually, I meant for Anthroposophy as such to focus on this part of
      > the
      > > quote.
      > >
      > > "....The industries and lobbies that have depended on war and
      turmoil
      > > will have to be given new goals and direction."
      > >
      > > And even then, Anthroposophy would have to determine where it's
      > > influence is best required.
      >
      > Then read the "Eighth Sphere" discourse in its entirety. It is
      > available in the Files section under that name and clearly attempts to
      > give the best influence required. Maybe the most effective even.
      >
      > Then, come back and get serious. I mean, Anthroposophy, please focus
      > and get serious. This is a general plea. Terraforma mars doesn't
      > exist, but that has already been explained. No matter. Just read the
      > complete discourse on the Eighth Sphere, which has never been offered
      > before. BTW, it is more than an introduction, but isn't it interesting
      > that Steiner never went back to it before 1925?
      >
      > Steve

    • Stephen Hale
      Message 2 of 29 , Aug 16, 2007
        Actually, HPB was going to blow the lid off of the effort to bring
        the mediumship concerning the dead to the forefront.
        Her 'cheekiness' got her into a situation where the brotherhood
        precipitated a cloud to come over her aura, thus causing her to
        become indrawn into herself for the period of time until her rescue
        by the Indian occultists. Thus, she was imprisoned within her own
        spiritual gifts with no recourse to extend them outwardly for this
        time. Then, as the compromise required of her pardon, she had to be
        the voice for the Indian occultists, which meant extolling the
        certitude of repeated earth lives but eliminating Jahve and Christ
        as the Messiah at the turning point of time.

        So, unless you think Steiner was a nihilist, the idea of compromise
        was overcome through spiritual science. You'd have to read about it
        in the first chapter of "Outline of Occult Science" to reallly get
        it. It concerns character, which exists in the subtle realm you
        like to talk about.

        Steve
      • Stephen Hale
        Message 3 of 29 , Aug 16, 2007

          > I'm not falling for it Steve.
          >
          > Anthroposophy's spiritual forces simply exist whether you argue about
          it
          > or not.
          >
          > Your arguments won't stop their entry.
          >
          > Your arguments won't obstruct receptive individuals from beholding
          them.

          > Your arguments won't halt anything.

          I'm not arguing, you are. Sit down, read, and pay attention. Stop
          making your silly excuses, i.e., reading Jeff Rense and Benjamin
          Fulford. Get serious.
        • carol
          Message 4 of 29 , Aug 16, 2007
            Sorry.

            > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" organicethics@ wrote:
            > >

            > > I'm not falling for it Steve.
            > >
            > > Anthroposophy's spiritual forces simply exist whether you argue
            about
            > it
            > > or not.
            > >
            > > Your arguments won't stop their entry.
            > >
            > > Your arguments won't obstruct receptive individuals from beholding
            > them.
            > >
            > > Your arguments won't halt anything.
            >
            > I'm not arguing, you are. Sit down, read, and pay attention. Stop
            > making your silly excuses, i.e., reading Jeff Rense and Benjamin
            > Fulford. Get serious.

          • carol
            Message 5 of 29 , Aug 17, 2007
              Steve brought: "Her 'cheekiness' got her into a situation where the
              brotherhood precipitated a cloud to come over her aura, thus causing her
              to become indrawn into herself for the period of time until her rescue
              by the Indian occultists. Thus, she was imprisoned within her own
              spiritual gifts with no recourse to extend them outwardly for this
              time."

              I'm not so sure what you wrote before this quote is HPB's WHOLE story,
              but one thing is sure, she lived at a time where 'a certain occult
              train' was picking up a lot of steam. To have been actively engaging in
              independent occult activities at that time would not have been an easy
              matter, to say the least. The opposing Soratic forces must have been
              bourgeoning with increadible strength, enough to have eventually brought
              about an Ahrimanic trinity in the 1940s. Just try to imagine it. HPB
              standing alone with this scenario in the making, peering over her
              shoulder.

              HPB's soul may not have been fully equiped through what SHE herself was
              willing to furnish to it, to be able to clearly assimilate and process
              all that she saw and also what she ignored, occuring outwardly on an
              occult level, and that which was greeting all this from within her own
              inner 'springs'.

              If the brotherhood's occult forces managed to blanket her sight, I would
              guess that that was because she was not moraly equipped to overcome it,
              using her own organs of spiritual perception.

              That she eventually managed to place herself in the company of Indian
              occultists who in a brotherly 'unison' of soul forces, succeeded in
              assisting her in clearing away the 'fog' to a certain degree is no big
              deal in my opinion.

              And that Steiner arrived on the Theosophical scene around this time, and
              in a sympathic manner, requested his own individual independance vis a
              vis his theosophical contribution seems like no big deal to me either.

              And that he eventually took to his own path because he possessed the
              clarity and supportive inner/higher powers and purpose that the others
              lacked seems to me to just another example of life, rhythm, destiny
              playing itself out the way it always does.

              No sensationalism here, just drama, life trials, errors and growth.

              > Actually, HPB was going to blow the lid off of the effort to bring
              > the mediumship concerning the dead to the forefront.
              > Her 'cheekiness' got her into a situation where the brotherhood
              > precipitated a cloud to come over her aura, thus causing her to
              > become indrawn into herself for the period of time until her rescue
              > by the Indian occultists. Thus, she was imprisoned within her own
              > spiritual gifts with no recourse to extend them outwardly for this
              > time. Then, as the compromise required of her pardon, she had to be
              > the voice for the Indian occultists, which meant extolling the
              > certitude of repeated earth lives but eliminating Jahve and Christ
              > as the Messiah at the turning point of time.
              >
              > So, unless you think Steiner was a nihilist, the idea of compromise
              > was overcome through spiritual science. You'd have to read about it
              > in the first chapter of "Outline of Occult Science" to reallly get
              > it. It concerns character, which exists in the subtle realm you
              > like to talk about.
              >
              > Steve

            • carol
              Message 6 of 29 , Aug 17, 2007

                Re: HPB

                I think it would be important to ponder on the quality of HPB's mediumship. I'm not particularly equiped to map out the manner in which she processed her visions but I can deduce a few things. I do remember reading Steiner stating that there existed a chaotic nature in her vision's 'delivery system'. This may suggest that in fact HPB carried about her an atavistic mediumship thus vulnerable to some degree to  corruption. That she resorted to Indian occultists for assistance in her time of trouble may indicate that she understood that she was in need of organised atavistic spirituality to act as a key which could set her free.

                Also, simply the fact that she suffered from a clouding of her vision, could be indicative that either, she was bombarded by something of Soratic forces from within the earthl's spiritual sheaths or even, she could have received an imposed blockage from without it, from the higher devachan realm.

                That she was unable to unravel herself from the 'bondage' that she experienced, on her own through her own regular course of activities, could suggest that her choice of method for vision was itself vulnerable. It could have been likely so because she depended on atavistic spiritual forces and/or for one reason or another, she could not herself access the new Christian forces active within humanity's soul environment.

                I'm guessing.

                I can't imagine how she could have ignored the mystical principal of the Christ since it was so integrated into the spiritual movements of Europe since the Golgotha event. Perhaps, there also existed a principal for 'fallingl' within HPB's karma because of significant conditions which were set up as a result of her previous earth lives.

                Well, there's likely very much more to it.

> [...]
                > > Her 'cheekiness' got her into a situation where the brotherhood
                > > precipitated a cloud to come over her aura, thus causing her to
                > > become indrawn into herself for the period of time until her rescue
                > > by the Indian occultists. Thus, she was imprisoned within her own
                > > spiritual gifts with no recourse to extend them outwardly for this
                > > time. Then, as the compromise required of her pardon, she had to be
                > > the voice for the Indian occultists, which meant extolling the
                > > certitude of repeated earth lives but eliminating Jahve and Christ
                > > as the Messiah at the turning point of time.
                > >
                > > So, unless you think Steiner was a nihilist, the idea of compromise
                > > was overcome through spiritual science. You'd have to read about it
                > > in the first chapter of "Outline of Occult Science" to reallly get
                > > it. It concerns character, which exists in the subtle realm you

              • Stephen Hale
                Message 7 of 29 , Aug 17, 2007
                  --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "swirling_dervish"
                  <blue_star_in@...> wrote:
                  > And Reagans got dementia too, because he didn't respect his
                  > president?

                  No, because he was shot near the heart just after being inaugurated
                  as President of the United States. This caused a severe loss of
                  blood around the brain, which serves to instigate the onset of
                  alzheimer's. Thus, he became progressively deficient in thinking
                  power right from the beginning of his presidency.

                  > No wonder I never write to ask you to post anything.. :)

                  Haven't I been posting enough without any invitation from you?

                  > Now as for you and me, I drew the line some time ago, and it is a
                  > > well known fact that I contribute without the need for what you
                  > > obviously need in terms of what seems kind of a desperate
                  attempt
                  > at
                  > > recognition.
                  >
                  > No you just seem to want everybody else to stop what they are
                  doing
                  > or thinking and become an expression of a limited field of
                  retarded
                  > possibilities within your straight jacketed mind.

                  Hardly. Just writing my thoughts, take it or leave it.

                  > So, I hold no bond with the concrete goetheanum and
                  > > you do. Do you see the difference? No, you don't.
                  > > Just picture a line in the dirt.
                  >
                  > Yeah thats the line of retarded possibilities. I see it very
                  > clearly, far more clearly than you can imagine.

                  Like wood vs. cement I suspect.

                  > But he aint heavy, he's my brother
                  > so on we go...

                  I'd call it, "swirling away".
                • Stephen Hale
                  Message 8 of 29 , Aug 17, 2007
                    Yes, you are guessing to a large degree; largely from what you only
                    remember vaguely from reading the lectures some time ago. Even
                    Robert Mason remembers reading these lectures some years ago, and
                    still thinks he remembers more than I who has them in hand.

                    I just finished posting 12 single-spaced pages from this lecture
                    course concerning the matter of "The Eighth Sphere", and still you'd
                    rather guess. Would describing exactly what HPB was, in terms of
                    sentient clairvoyancy, make it better for you? She was susceptible
                    to being used for just this very reason; sentiency vs. fully powered
                    intellect.

                    Now, Steiner was the very first modern exact clairvoyant to come
                    into the world at the turn of the 20th century. But this power was
                    due to his being the bearer of a great individuality coming down
                    into his being back in 1890. And when he turned 40, he was ready to
                    write and speak the words of a modern exact clairvoyant.

> [...]
                    > > > by the Indian occultists. Thus, she was imprisoned within her
                    own
                    > > > spiritual gifts with no recourse to extend them outwardly for
                    this
                    > > > time. Then, as the compromise required of her pardon, she had
                    to be
                    > > > the voice for the Indian occultists, which meant extolling the
                    > > > certitude of repeated earth lives but eliminating Jahve and
                    Christ
                    > > > as the Messiah at the turning point of time.
                    > > >
                    > > > So, unless you think Steiner was a nihilist, the idea of
                    compromise
                    > > > was overcome through spiritual science. You'd have to read
                    about it
                    > > > in the first chapter of "Outline of Occult Science" to reallly
                    get
                    > > > it. It concerns character, which exists in the subtle realm you

                  • Stephen Hale
                    Message 9 of 29 , Aug 17, 2007
                      <blue_star_in@...> wrote:

                      "No you just seem to want everybody else to stop what they are doing
                      or thinking and become an expression of a limited field of retarded
                      possibilities within your straight jacketed mind."

                      Gee, I thought it was you who wanted everyone to stop and get jealous
                      over your continuous vacation. Maybe you speak in parables, but I find
                      it boring. Too much materialism for effect, it seems. Kind of makes
                      me sick to my stomach.

                      But hey! We've got a Lunar Eclipse coming up soon; August 28th to be
                      exact.
                    • Stephen Hale
                      Message 10 of 29 , Aug 17, 2007
                        <blue_star_in@...> wrote:

                        > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
                        > <sardisian01@> wrote:
                        > So, I hold no bond with the concrete goetheanum and
                        > > you do. Do you see the difference? No, you don't.
                        > > Just picture a line in the dirt.
                        >
                        > Yeah thats the line of retarded possibilities. I see it very
                        > clearly, far more clearly than you can imagine.

                        I don't think that's possible, unless you know more about personal
                        initiative then I do. You see, I draw a line in the dirt for a
                        reason. And it has nothing to do with you, no matter what you imagine.
                      • Stephen Hale
                        Message 11 of 29 , Aug 17, 2007

                          > Steve brought: "Her 'cheekiness' got her into a situation where the
                          > brotherhood precipitated a cloud to come over her aura, thus causing
                          her
                          > to become indrawn into herself for the period of time until her rescue
                          > by the Indian occultists. Thus, she was imprisoned within her own
                          > spiritual gifts with no recourse to extend them outwardly for this
                          > time."
                          >
                          > I'm not so sure what you wrote before this quote is HPB's WHOLE
                          story,
                          > but one thing is sure, she lived at a time where 'a certain occult
                          > train' was picking up a lot of steam.

                          And I'm not sure you know what 'cheekiness' means. Here's a hint:
                          audacious. Pretty good for a woman, don't you think?

                          But like it or not, she did compromise the situation, big time. And I
                          am sorry for that.
                        • Stephen Hale
                          Message 12 of 29 , Aug 18, 2007
                            <blue_star_in@...> wrote:

                            > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
                            > <sardisian01@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66"
                            > > <holderlin66@> wrote:
                            > > > How did a people as stupid as Americans get so full of hubris?
                            > >
                            > > Hubris; that's a term that seems applicable to Brother
                            Bradford.
                            > > Full of hubris. And Bradford sincerely wants to be recognized
                            > with
                            > > every post that comes off the press with his suffocating 'pop
                            > > culture' twist. Some get it Bradford, some don't. So for those
                            > who
                            > > don't, just keep repeating yourself. It's bound to either make
                            it
                            > > into the more subtle realms of comprehension, or lend itself to
                            > > senile dementia ala George HW Bush, who deserves it BTW because
                            he
                            > > disrespected his own President, i.e., Ronald Reagan.
                            > >
                            > > Now as for you and me, I drew the line some time ago, and it is
                            > > well known fact that I contribute without the need for what you
                            > > obviously need in terms of what seems kind of a desperate
                            attempt
                            > at
                            > > recognition. So, I hold no bond with the concrete goetheanum
                            and
                            > > you do. Do you see the difference? No, you don't.
                            > >
                            > > Just picture a line in the dirt.
                            > >
                            > > Steve
                            >
                            > Huh
                            >
                            > Do you want to read this again Steve?
                            >
                            > "Then read the "Eighth Sphere" discourse in its entirety. It is
                            > available in the Files section under that name and clearly
                            attempts
                            > give the best influence required. Maybe the most effective even.
                            >
                            > Then, come back and get serious. I mean, Anthroposophy, please
                            focus
                            > and get serious. This is a general plea. Terraforma mars doesn't
                            > exist, but that has already been explained. No matter. Just read
                            the
                            > complete discourse on the Eighth Sphere, which has never been
                            offered
                            > before. BTW, it is more than an introduction, but isn't it
                            > interesting
                            > that Steiner never went back to it before 1925?"
                            >
                            > Mmmmm...
                            >
                            > That pretty much looks like "Begging for It" to me.
                            >
                            > How you can even consider Bradford a rival I just cannot imagine.
                            > To me it looks like trying to compare a faulty light bulb with the
                            > sun and I am not talking ahrimanic electrics here, just
                            luminosity..

                            > Please spare us your competitive ego and rivalry with Bradford
                            > unless you are deliberately trying to inspire compassion.

                            No really. There's a post somewhere where Bradford gets really rude
                            with me about personal initiative. I didn't make it up to inspire
                            compassion or anything. Just a challenge; kind of a guy thing.
                            Something you wouldn't understand. Or maybe you would from the
                            sidelines. And let me ask, since we're on the subject: Do you
                            understand anything about the planetary system in which the Earth
                            revolves? Now I know that you don't study Anthroposophy, so where
                            does the cheap authority come from - Daoism, Buddhism, Sufism,
                            Hinduism?

                            So many 'isms' with so little time.
                          • Stephen Hale
                            Message 13 of 29 , Aug 18, 2007
                              <blue_star_in@...> wrote:

                              > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
                              > <sardisian01@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Actually, HPB was going to blow the lid off of the effort to
                              bring
                              > > the mediumship concerning the dead to the forefront.
                              > > Her 'cheekiness' got her into a situation where the brotherhood
                              > > precipitated a cloud to come over her aura, thus causing her to
                              > > become indrawn into herself for the period of time until her
                              > rescue
                              > > by the Indian occultists.
                              >
                              > In 500 years there will be lots more for you to write about Steve.
                              >
                              > The tales and mysteries of the modern age and the myths and the
                              > legends of these times.
                              > :)
                              >
                              > Of course you cannot respect what you dont understand..
                              >
                              > for the times they are a changin..
                              >
                              > Your old road is
                              > Rapidly agin'...
                              > Please get out of the new one
                              > If you can't lend your hand
                              > For the times they are a-changin'.
                              >
                              > As the present now
                              > Will later be past
                              > The order is
                              > Rapidly fadin'...

                              Let's look at something briefly. The content of Spiritual Science
                              is concerned with the organized, systematic and functional spiritual
                              evolution of humanity made comprehensible to our fifth cultural
                              epoch. In 500 years times, hopefully more will be known and
                              accepted than exists today relative to this subject matter.

                              When you say: "Of course you cannot respect what you dont
                              understand", I have to really wonder about the guise you take on in
                              these communications. Are you John King? No, he was a 17th century
                              pirate who got lost in the etheric world and wanted to attain
                              immortality through the booty of human souls. But maybe you're his
                              Indian disguise of Kut Humi, the great Mahatma non-gandhi of Tibet.
                              That would seem to me to more suit you. The avatar Kut Humi on
                              vacation, trying to undermine spiritual science with nearly every
                              word.

                              But it doesn't work with me because I understand more than your
                              convenient notions and explanations will allow. And that would be
                              your asuras talking out of a straw hat. Again.
                            • Stephen Hale
                              Message 14 of 29 , Aug 22, 2007
                                --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "avarohanam" <avarohanam@...>
                                wrote:
                                > Well your job is obviously to teach me compassion... and its
                                > growing :)

                                Well I know that I am an enemy of character armoring and the problem of
                                the emotional plague of mankind. But I also know that I don't like to
                                be called limited, retarded, and wearing a straight-jacket. Compassion
                                to me is like sex. Meaning mutual.
                              • Stephen Hale
                                Message 15 of 29 , Aug 22, 2007
                                  --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "chanting_om"
                                  <blue_star_in@...> wrote:

                                  > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
                                  > <sardisian01@> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "swirling_dervish"
                                  > > <blue_star_in@> wrote:
                                  > > >
                                  > > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
                                  > > > <sardisian01@> wrote:

                                  > > But it doesn't work with me because I understand more than your
                                  > > convenient notions and explanations will allow. And that would
                                  be
                                  > > your asuras talking out of a straw hat. Again.
                                  >
                                  > There is an old Zen story about a lion who was brought up by sheep
                                  > and who thought he was a sheep until an old lion captured him and
                                  > took him to a pond, where he showed him his own reflection.
                                  >
                                  > Is the image you have of yourself from your own direct experience
                                  or
                                  > from the opinions of others?
                                  >
                                  > Is it time to take a look at your own reflection in the pond?

                                  Let me tell you a little story. When the Voice spoke those
                                  consoling words to me back in May of 1980, around the vulcanization
                                  of Mount St. Helens, I was dropped to my knees in resolute
                                  humility. Do you get this aspect?

                                  Later, when my intellect took hold again, I remember it as an
                                  experience that coincided with what vedanta called, "saguna
                                  brahma". And I remembered that God loved me in spite of all my
                                  imperfections and weaknesses. I found out later that Christ Himself
                                  was His messenger. And it gave me the power to write it down.

                                  And so it goes.
                                • Stephen Hale
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Aug 28, 2007
                                    wrote:

                                    > . But I also know that I don't like to
                                    > > be called limited, retarded, and wearing a straight-jacket.
                                    >
                                    > Perhaps. But I still stand by what I said.

                                    Well consider this then. Anthroposophy is a body of knowledge; new
                                    knowledge in the spirit of Plato's Academy and Aristotle's Lyceum, as
                                    well as the Mystery of Ephesus itself, in which you do not partake at
                                    all. But I do. And it has nothing to do with you if I do, and say
                                    what I say as an effort to contribute to anthroposophy, which you seem
                                    to disfavor in favor of the holy Tao, or "no thing" as everything.

                                    In truth, "things" are everything in the grand scheme of creating the
                                    10th Hierarchy. But considering that this, i.e., 10th hierarchy, is an
                                    intellectual concept, garnered from a book in which it was proffered in
                                    the form of a sermon, albeit nonetheless true, it has had the effect of
                                    making sense to me.

                                    So, I am sorry for the appearance that you stand by. It is the way it
                                    is, and represents what is essentially me at this point in my personal
                                    evolution.