Online Study

  • Wayne Fischer
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2000
      Hi,

      I'm definately interested in a online study group. Can we use the
      Poll tool offered by this space? We can make a list of titles, and
      then take a poll and what to read based on the outcomes.

      I'm interested in reading Speech and Drama (A set of Steiner
      lectures)
      or other material related to language studies.

      I'm also interested in learning about how to practice the art of
      Eurhythmy. So if we could read a book on method and theory and such,
      and then talk about our progress and experiences, then that would be
      great too.

      Thanks,

      Wayne
    • DocStarman@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2000
        In a message dated 10/3/00 1:37:29 AM, wfische@... writes:

        << I'm interested in reading Speech and Drama (A set of Steiner
        lectures)
        or other material related to language studies.

        I'm also interested in learning about how to practice the art of
        Eurhythmy. So if we could read a book on method and theory and such,
        and then talk about our progress and experiences, then that would be
        great too. >>

        I don't think one could learn eurythmy or sprechgestaltung through a format
        like this.
      • michael_j.sieber@t-online.de
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2000
          Hi Wayne and all who responded/are interested in to the topic of
          online study,

          as you see from JoAnn's announcement we have decided to offer an
          online studygroup called SteinerStudy at egroups.
          We used the responses we had in different lists as a poll. There the
          majority tended towards starting with PoF.
          As there are also wonderful intrinsic reasons to start the study of
          anthroposophy with PoF we decided to do that.
          We are nonetheless aware that it is a demanding topic.
          But we are set to try it in an intensive but open way and encourage
          participation at any level of preknowledge.

          Michael