Re: Gulags for Anthros

  • carol
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 8, 2007

      "Robert concludes: Again, I really wonder how much you have studied even the basics of Anthroposophy. Perhaps if you had a better grasp of Anthroposophy, you would have more discernment about adversaries such as the WC."

      I'd like to add my perspective on these last statements.

      First of all, from personal experience, I really don't think that basic Anthroposophy will furnish someone with the necessary tools to be able first experience, then discern the motivational forces working behind adversaries to the movement. I think that 'spiritual organs of perception' first need to be developed, then put to 'application' in various real life situations. This takes time. It goes from the simple to the more complex.. (I noticed that Robert cited  something close to the most complex scenario at one point.)

      Also, a multitude of conditions of a person's individual life come into play in determining how much life education will be had. These conditions are in turn determining factors in just how 'karmic experiences' actually set themselves up in people's respective lives, and then how much attention each individual is able to devote to gathering meaning from them. For example, the 2 individuals in this particular exchange are a mother with dependent teenagers vs an individual man a bit older. The karmic environments surrounding these two people, at a quick glance are quite different, therefore it should not be expected that they should both maintain the same quaitiesl in life observations nor discernment on the spirit level.

      In my own case, it's only because my sons are adults and self sustaining in a spiritual sense, that they can offer me support as opposed to being needy of me which in turn now allows me to be able to jet out into the worldly environment and check things out. It hasn't always been this way. For the longest time, I was turned inward, attending to their karmic needs of my kids, showering them with love and ensuring that they would be able to sustain certain basic spiritual forces. I certainly wasn't doing a thorough analysis of Evil in the world, I was maintaining a spiritual environment in my home, for my family and myself.

      If I were to reflect upon it enough,  I would find even more 'aspects' to discuss.

      But in the end, I enjoy when all people share their creative knowledge and strengths. They always bear an imprint from their past lives and the particular diverse conditions from this one.  And there is always something to gather from them...

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" isenhart7@
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason
      > > <robertsmason_99@> wrote:
      > > > Robert concludes:
      > > >
      > > > Again, I really wonder how much you have
      > > > studied even the basics of Anthroposophy.
      > > > Perhaps if you had a better grasp of
      > > > Anthroposophy, you would have more discernment
      > > > about adversaries such as the WC.
      > >
      > > Perhaps that's true. Perhaps it is also true that if you do not
      > wish
      > > your view of the Waldorf Critics to be challenged by one who you
      > feel
      > > has less discernment than yourself that you would do well to not
      > > bring their activities here for consideration.-Val
      >

      > "All we have been able to do is to unfold a few aspects of education
      > in the light of Anthroposophy. And this alone was our intention, —
      > to indicate how great a task the anthroposophical spiritual impulse
      > must fulfil in education for the culture of our time. Its power to
      > fulfil the task will depend on the spread of an understanding for
      > this way of thought in ever wider and wider circles. For this to
      > come about, two things are, however, necessary. The first is that
      > people should relinquish their prejudices against Anthroposophy.
      > Whoever honestly pursues it, will soon see that it is not the
      > fantastic nonsense many to-day hold it to be. We are not making any
      > reproach against those who hold this opinion; for all that the
      > culture of our time offers must tend on a first acquaintance to make
      > one regard the followers of Anthroposophy as fantastic dreamers. On
      > a superficial consideration no other judgement can be reached, for
      > in the light of it Anthroposophy, with its claim to be a spiritual
      > Science, will seem in direct contradiction to all that modern
      > culture gives to man as the foundation of a healthy view of life.
      > Only a deeper consideration will discover that the views of the
      > present day are in themselves deeply contradictory and will remain
      > so, as long as they are without the anthroposophical foundation.
      > Indeed, of their very nature they call out for such foundation and
      > cannot in the long run be without it.
      >
      > The second thing that is needed concerns the healthy cultivation of
      > Anthroposophy itself. Only when it is perceived, in anthroposophical
      > circles everywhere, that the point is not simply to theorize about
      > the teachings, but to let them bear fruit in the most far-reaching
      > way in all the relationships of life, — only then will life itself
      > open up to Anthroposophy with sympathy and understanding. Otherwise
      > people will continue to regard it as a variety of religious
      > sectarianism for a few cranks and enthusiasts. If, however, it
      > performs positive and useful spiritual work, the Anthroposophical
      > Movement cannot in the long run be denied intelligent recognition."
      >
      > http://wn.rsarchive.org/Articles/EduChild/EduChi_essay.html

    • carol
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 9, 2007

        Robert, in my last post I pointed out that only now that I am not activily parenting, I am able to:

        " jet out into the worldly environment and check things out. It hasn't always been this way".

        I'd like to develop this a little, because I feel that you will recognise something significant. I indicated that my creative maternal capabilities having been developed through more than several decades are now freed to be turned towards the world. Bondarev himself mentionned something to the effect that humankind's 'reproductive forces' are being wanted to be apprehended by Ahrimanic forces, in a big way. This is a fact that is sunken deep into the 'Mystery of Evil' and I feel that it is now being accomplished especially through the incident of the present state of Israel.

        The creative maternal force that I first know as a woman and mother, in addition to having been recipient of those which have come to me through my mother and grandmother in etheric forms, make up a powerful subtle spiritual force. (Especially where they bear the signature of several religious impulses). It's this force which, when freed to 'frolick' about in the world environment, becomes a greater threat to the forces of the side of Evil.

        But at the same time, it's this force when turned outwards on the world, becomes quite penetrating and creative on behalf of Spirit.

        Anyways, I thought to share this inside view of the path of maternity. I'm normally careful in my treatment of women actively parenting because I recognise through having lived it, that much of the creative energy being developed through it's practice, is tied up within it, as long as the 'children' are not able to sustain their selves in the world.

        And then of course afterwards, there comes the 'real' responsibility towards grandchildren. I haven't reached that stage yet, but I suspect that the blood link will summon from me, proactive attention.

      • isenhart7
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 9, 2007

          > In my own case, it's only because my sons are adults and self
          sustaining
          > in a spiritual sense, that they can offer me support as opposed to
          being
          > needy of me which in turn now allows me to be able to jet out into the
          > worldly environment and check things out. It hasn't always been this
          > way. For the longest time, I was turned inward, attending to their
          > karmic needs of my kids, showering them with love and ensuring that
          they
          > would be able to sustain certain basic spiritual forces. I certainly
          > wasn't doing a thorough analysis of Evil in the world, I was
          maintaining
          > a spiritual environment in my home, for my family and myself.

          Geez, it's true I don't get out much but I can still get around if I
          need to. Why just last year we traveled down to Mexico and tomorrow, in
          fact, I am jetting off to the beach. So there!-Val
        • isenhart7
          Message 4 of 20 , Aug 9, 2007

            > "Robert concludes: Again, I really wonder how much you have studied
            even
            > the basics of Anthroposophy. Perhaps if you had a better grasp of
            > Anthroposophy, you would have more discernment about adversaries
            such as
            > the WC."
            >
            > I'd like to add my perspective on these last statements.
            >
            > First of all, from personal experience, I really don't think that
            basic
            > Anthroposophy will furnish someone with the necessary tools to be
            able
            > first experience, then discern the motivational forces working
            behind
            > adversaries to the movement. I think that 'spiritual organs of
            > perception' first need to be developed, then put to 'application' in
            > various real life situations. This takes time. It goes from the
            simple
            > to the more complex.. (I noticed that Robert cited something close
            > the most complex scenario at one point.)
            >
            > Also, a multitude of conditions of a person's individual life come
            into
            > play in determining how much life education will be had.

            Robert may indeed have a handle on the critic phenom from the most
            complex standpoint possible. Myself, being in a Waldorf comunity for
            the past thirteen years must work my way up from the bottom. Here is,
            for example, one thing I must consider: If the path of cognition that
            Steiner laid out is essentially a Christian Initiatory Path then
            there are within that path legitimate opportunities to bale.-Val
            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 9, 2007

              Michael culture and Michael Intelligence operates in a vast field of Pop culture. The Michael School and Dr. Steiner's legacy brings us into Ascension and Christ mysteries. Growing our higher devachan capacities and all of Michael School work and insight can be done out of the peacefulness of inner cognition. It could be done out of the peacefulness of inner cognition, yet the stimulation and inner friction where our inner balance is disturbed by obvious contrary actions, motives, intentions and sick Orwellian....(and to anyone with a brain Orwell did an amazing service to humanity by his diagnostics of Ahrimanic intent and fascism, so Orwell is a Michael aspect) sick Orwellian, Stalin, Khmer Rouge, Nazi and NeoCon and widespread Educational lies - confront cognition as an inner challenge to wake up the forces where humanity lives in common conscience and common sense.

              Yet if you take this path of Michael Schooling we find in the intentions and motives of ourselves and the world, other beings that cause the inner friction that forces us to define freedom and define higher devachan potentials in the human spirit and weigh them up from the stirring reality of the Christ Event.

              The Christ Event itself is the fulcrum of the Science of the Spirit.  Is this abhored consciously by a Cheney? By the current Neocon goons? Does Cheney or any NeoCon Fascist operating in Ahriman's Orwellian wet dream consciously consider Anthros a threat?  Spiritual Science is only a threat when solid cognitive common sense and inner conscience becomes so certain that lies and threats and jibberish foaming out of the mouths of materialistic prophets, can be set in the place where such dark nonsense belongs.

              But as long as Anthroposophy is such a feeble force of cognition it in itself is no threat.  However the overall threat is that the Christ Sciences and the Science of the Spirit is not going away, nor are the beings set in the foundation of the soul and the world going away, and the unfolding reality of the Christ Event and how it impacts human souls in their deepest core...accords fully with Initiation Science.  Culture cannot ever get around this and no matter how hard it is stamped out, it will constantly rise up through cognitive experience.

              Now that threat of removing the mission of humanity and taking the mission of Love and Freedom away from the Earth and sucking away instincts, chaining ghost ridden eighth sphere technologies and dead soul forces and corrupting the human soul so that materialistic avarice becomes the religion of many, as the diagnosis as Orwell so clearly has described, of numbing the soul forces and subduing them is a constant cognitive friction.

              We stare in the face and have stared in the face and continue to stare in the face of atrocities born out of human instincts and motivated by beings counter to the potential mission of humanity and Earth itself.  These can be considered Horrors and Steiner and on this list we have examined the nature of horrors recently. Goethe, Steiner and hundreds of thousands of souls had no doubt and have no doubt that they stared into the motives of the released Ahrimanic shadow forces. The opportunity to remain wakeful today is the same opportunity that Stalin's Russia, Nazi Germany and Cambodia and now the U.S. beast presents us with.  But the force to cognitively face ourselves and face our demons and face down human beings who are gripped by sub-sensible forces of greed, and avarice and drive out brotherhood from their hearts, stands as challenge on all fronts of inner and outer cultural confrontations.

              US Martial Law and Domestic Detention Camps

              With the growing possibility of  civil insurrection or physical resistance to U.S. government policies, the official machinery is now in place for swift containment by U.S. military forces, to include the various State National Guards, Special Forces and Military Police units.

              http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2732.htm

              It is to be stressed that while these plans, which have been maturing since the Reagan Administration and are now fully functional, are at present considered only contingency plans. It s requires only a Presidential Order to activate them.

              Under President Bush's "National Strategy For Homeland Security", FEMA will be placed under the Office of Homeland Security. Since 2001, both Homeland Security and the Department of Defense have been participating "in homeland security training that involves military and civilian emergency response",

              Earlier, President Bush has ensured there will be no current FBI/FEMA conflict, mandating that FEMA work closely with the DOJ (of which the FBI is part), creating what Bush calls a "seamlessly integrated" network. With this bond between FEMA and the DOJ, the Administration effectively voided the inter-departmental checks which stopped FEMA's earlier activities.

              According to the Department of Homeland Security, FEMA "will continue to change the emergency management culture from one that reacts to terrorism, to one that proactively helps communities and citizens avoid becoming victims". Paradoxically, FEMA's prior negative image problems was a direct outgrowth of its pursuit of proactive methods, its attempt to legitimize the assumption of extraordinary powers under the cloak of "counter terrorism".

              When president Ronald Reagan was considering invading Nicaragua he issued a series of executive orders that provided the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) with broad powers in the event of a "crisis" such as "violent and widespread internal dissent or national opposition against a US military invasion abroad". They were never used, but have since been rewritten to allow for "violent and widespread domestic opposition against a military invasion abroad."

              FEMA, whose main role is disaster response, is also responsible for handling US domestic unrest. From 1982-84 Colonel Oliver North assisted FEMA in drafting its civil defense preparations. Details of these plans emerged during the 1987 Iran-Contra affair. They included executive orders providing for suspension of the constitution, the imposition of martial law, internment camps, and the turning over of government to the president and FEMA

              In April 2002, the Pentagon, acting on orders from the President  created a Northern Command to aid Homeland defense. At that time, it was stated that this command was designed to "assume a supporting role vis a vis local loyalist authorities. "

              At the present time the full import of Reagan's national plan has been kept from the public. In order to keep his planning secret, President Bush took the step of sealing the Reagan presidential papers. Which contained these directives and operational guides.

              The Director of Resource Management for the U.S. Army has reaffirmed on June 9, 2007, the official earlier memorandum relating to the establishment of a civilian inmate labor program under  rapid  current development by the Department of the Army. The document states, "Enclosed for your review and comment is the draft Army regulation on civilian inmate labor utilization" and the procedure to "establish civilian prison camps on installations."

              Civilian internment camps or prison camps, more commonly known in the liberal press as `concentration camps', have been the subject of much rumor and speculation during the past few years in America. Several publications have devoted space to the topic and many talk radio programs have dealt with the issue.

              As of the present date, President  Bush and Homeland Security have authorized preliminary studies for the rapid construction of a National Detention Center Program-controlled series of detention centers, to be added to the existing 600 units now in place

              The Department of Homeland Security has worked closely with an  Israeli company, Israeli Prison Systems, Ltd.  for the expedited construction of modular  internment camps, to be generally located in rural and relatively uninhabited areas throughout the Continental United States and Alaska. . Of these projected three hundred camps, one hundred and ten were authorized by the president and as of June 1, 2007, sixty-five camps have been built and, in addition to the 600 units previously completed are now ready for immediate occupancy. The U.S. military Corps of Engineers has been responsible for the construction of adjoining quarters for guard and administration personnel.

              A Brief History of U.S. Civilian Internment Camps

              The concept of mass internment camps was implemented during the decade of the 1930's when the idea was either integrated into national security planning or put to actual use in the world's three socialistic experiments - the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany and the United States under Roosevelt.

              On March 9, 1933, Adolf Hitler put his Dachau detention center into operation where thousands of his own countrymen were sent. Stalin exterminated 7 to 10 million in his rural collectivization program from 1931-1933 and another 10 million in the purges of 1934-1939. It was this decade that the Soviet Gulag proved its worth. On August 24, 1939, FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover met with FDR to develop a detention plan for the United States. Five months after this meeting, Hitler opened the Auschwitz detention center in Poland.

              On August 3, 1948, J. Edgar Hoover met with Attorney General J. Howard McGrath to form a plan whereby President Truman could suspend constitutional liberties during a national emergency. The plan was code-named "Security Portfolio" and, when activated, it would authorize the FBI to summarily arrest up to 20,000 persons and place them in national security detention camps. Prisoners would not have the right to a court hearing or habeas corpus appeal. Meanwhile, "Security Portfolio" allowed the FBI to develop a watch list of those who would be detained, as well as detailed information on their physical appearance, family, place of work, etc

              Two years later Congress approved the Internal Security Act of 1950 which contained a provision authorizing an emergency detention plan. Hoover  was unhappy with this law because it did not suspend the constitution and it guaranteed the right to a court hearing (habeas corpus). "For two years, while the FBI continued to secretly establish the detention camps and work out detailed seizure plans for thousands of individuals, Hoover kept badgering...[Attorney General McGrath for] official permission to ignore the 1950 law and carry on with the more ferocious 1948 program. On November 25, 1952, the attorney general...caved in to Hoover."

              Congress repealed the Emergency Detention Act of 1950 more than twenty years later in 1971. Seemingly the threat of civilian internment in the United States was over, but not in reality. The Senate held hearings in December, 1975, revealing the ongoing internment plan which had never been terminated. The report, entitled, "Intelligence Activities, Senate Resolution 21", disclosed the covert agenda. In a series of documents, memos and testimony by government informants, the picture emerged of the designs by the federal government to monitor, infiltrate, arrest and incarcerate a potentially large segment of American society.

              The Senate report also revealed the existence of the Master Search Warrant (MSW) and the Master Arrest Warrant (MAW) which are currently in force. The MAW document, authorized by the United States Attorney General, directs the head of the FBI to: "Arrest persons whom I deem dangerous to the public peace and safety. These persons are to be detained and confined until further order." The MSW also instructs the FBI Director to "search certain premises where it is believed that there may be found contraband, prohibited articles, or other materials in violation of the Proclamation of the President of the United States." It includes such items as firearms, short-wave radio receiving sets, cameras,

              propaganda materials, printing presses, mimeograph machines, membership and financial records of organizations or groups that have been declared subversive, or may be hereafter declared subversive by the Attorney General."

              Since the Senate hearings in 1975, the steady development of highly specialized surveillance capabilities, combined with the exploding computerized information technologies, have enabled a massive data base of personal information to be developed on millions of unsuspecting American citizens. It is all in place awaiting only a presidential declaration to be enforced by both military and civilian police.

              In 1982, President Ronald Reagan issued National Security Directive 58 which empowered Robert McFarlane and Oliver North to use the National Security Council to secretly retrofit FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) to manage the country during a national crisis. The 1984 "REX exercises" simulated civil unrest culminating in a national emergency with a contingency plan for the imprisonment of 400,000 people. REX 84 was considered so important that special metal security doors were installed on the FEMA building's fifth floor, and even long-term officials of the Civil Defense Office were prohibited entry. The ostensible purpose of this exercise was to handle an influx of refugees created by a war in Central America, but a more realistic scenario was the detention of American citizens.

              Under "REX" the President can declare a state of emergency, empowering the head of FEMA to take control of the internal infrastructure of the United States and suspend the constitution. The President can immediately invoke executive orders 11000 thru 11004 which would:

              1-                   Draft all citizens into work forces under government supervision.

              2- Empower the postmaster to register all men, women and children.

              3-                   Seize all airports and private and commercial aircraft.

              4-                   Seize all housing in areas deemed to be "in rebellion against lawful authority" and to establish the relocation by force of any inhabitant, or inhabitants, deemed to be in rebellion.

              5-                   The rounding up and incarceration of all persons known to be in rebellion, based on both current and past lists kept and maintained by the FBI, the DHS and military authorities.

              6-                   The complete shut -down of the domestic internet.

              7-                   Establishment and supervision of officially approved and cooperative media outlets.

            • carol
              Message 6 of 20 , Aug 9, 2007
                "Geez, it's true I don't get out much but I can still get around if I
                need to. Why just last year we traveled down to Mexico and tomorrow, in
                fact, I am jetting off to the beach. So there!-Val"

                But I bet ya you're going there with the intent of nurturing something
                deep inside, (mind and female bodily harmony) so that you'll be able to
                maintain a solid head on your shoulders, over and against all that will
                undoubtedly come hitting at you, as mother of a household. C.

                Message 7 of 20 , Aug 9, 2007

                  > But I bet ya you're going there with the intent of nurturing something
                  > deep inside, (mind and female bodily harmony) so that you'll be able
                  > maintain a solid head on your shoulders, over and against all that
                  will
                  > undoubtedly come hitting at you, as mother of a household. C.

                  My intention is to body surf in the ocean, more or less continuously,
                  for the next ten days.-Val
                • carol
                  Message 8 of 20 , Aug 9, 2007
                    Not exclusively for motherhood.

                    But also to keep yourself well tuned in the face of all that you are
                    forced to confront, as an individual, adult, Anthro but always through
                    that which makes up a woman's experience.

                    Message 9 of 20 , Aug 9, 2007

                      > Not exclusively for motherhood.
                      >
                      > But also to keep yourself well tuned in the face of all that you are
                      > forced to confront, as an individual, adult, Anthro but always through
                      > that which makes up a woman's experience.

                      Well, if it rains I'll have to go crabbing.-Val
                    • Valerie Walsh
                      Message 10 of 20 , Aug 9, 2007
                        I'm actually going to a very small island of the East Coast and taking
                        with me one novel. Which leads me to consider reading material and the
                        proverbial deserted island. So if you could only have one work of
                        Steiner's with you, basic or otherwise, on a deserted island what would
                        it be? For me it would be "Knowledge of Higher Worlds".-Val
                      • isenhart7
                        Message 11 of 20 , Aug 9, 2007
                          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "swirling_dervish"
                          <blue_star_in@...> wrote:

                          > And if I cant borrow the complete anthroposophical works with
                          pictures
                          > and I had to choose one book only it would be...........
                          >
                          > Christianity as mystical fact. I'll go for that one.

                          The complete illustrated works-now there's an idea-I wonder how big it
                          would be.-Val
                        • Stephen Hale
                          Message 12 of 20 , Aug 10, 2007
                            --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
                            <sardisian01@...> wrote:
                            The reason for giving the excerpt below concerning Anthroposophy's
                            relation to the education of the child was to indicate that
                            anthroposophical knowledge is paramount to the success of a waldorf
                            curriculum anywhere in the world, in terms of both parents and
                            teachers. The students, of course, must remain ignorant of
                            anthroposophy proper. This must only come beginning in the fourth
                            developmental cycle.

                            Message 13 of 20 , Aug 10, 2007
                              --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@...> wrote:

                              > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@> wrote:
                              > >

                              > > Not exclusively for motherhood.
                              > >
                              > > But also to keep yourself well tuned in the face of all that you are
                              > > forced to confront, as an individual, adult, Anthro but always
                              through
                              > > that which makes up a woman's experience.
                              >
                              > Well, if it rains I'll have to go crabbing.-Val

                              Well I'm hoping you take your laptop along so you can write while
                              you're on vacation, either way.- Steve
                            • Stephen Hale
                              Message 14 of 20 , Aug 10, 2007
                                --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@...> wrote:

                                > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "swirling_dervish"
                                > <blue_star_in@> wrote:
                                >
                                > > And if I cant borrow the complete anthroposophical works with
                                > pictures
                                > > and I had to choose one book only it would be...........
                                > >
                                > > Christianity as mystical fact. I'll go for that one.
                                >
                                > The complete illustrated works-now there's an idea-I wonder how big
                                it
                                > would be.-Val

                                Why would anybody select "Christianity As Mystical Fact" as a book they
                                would take on vacation, except maybe to contemplate how the cerebral
                                nervous system is designed to only gradually grasp the truths of
                                spiritual evolution? I ask this because I actually did this once on
                                vacation a number of years ago, and came up with this same question
                                while swimming in the motel swimming pool. It seems, now that I am
                                thinking about it, that the cerebral nervous system is meant only for a
                                gradual raising into full consciousness by way of the faculty of
                                thinking, and that methods such as 'kundalini yoga' are quite
                                detrimental in this respect. They serve to 'shock' the chakras, rather
                                then let them unfold in the manner that serves our present age. This
                                is what struck me as cogent and sound about this work. Take it easy
                                and enjoy the vacation. I remember that very much.

                                As for "Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and Its Attainment", it stresses
                                the path of veneration of truth and knowledge first and foremost, and
                                requires having a sound content of knowledge even before beginning the
                                exercises; thus, "Outline of Occult Science" gives this proper basis in
                                knowledge, as well as opening up the entire lecture course series as a
                                further development to this cause.

                                Now, that doesn't mean that KOHW can't be taken up as a study, even
                                without content knowledge, but the results will be different. They
                                will lead you to another place; and that is why veneration of truth and
                                knowledge is so important. Because to venerate truth and knowledge
                                requires that you study it with the faculty at hand; and that is, of
                                course, thinking. Not meditating, not imagining, not breathing; but
                                thinking with your intellectual soul first.

                                And that's the basis of veneration; starting from the bottom.

                                Steve
                              • isenhart7
                                Message 15 of 20 , Aug 23, 2007

                                  > Well I'm hoping you take your laptop along so you can write while
                                  > you're on vacation, either way.- Steve

                                  Having a laptop is not enough, one must also have internet connection.
                                  I sort of had to sashay around the house just to be able to read
                                  anything. Writing clearly taxed my coordination. Sorry-Val