Re: [anthroposophy] Ether - Math

  • Danny F.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2000
      --- Evan Thomas <evanlt@...> wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > A while ago I read a book called Sun Space - many of you are probably
      > familar with this book.
      >
      > Does anybody know of a book that covers similar topics that delves
      > into
      > some math, or does anybody know if a certain branch of mathematics
      > has
      > been suggested to be used to explain "etheric science"? (there must
      > be
      > a better term than that?)
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Evan Thomas

      Hi Evan,

      This is actually a topic that we are discussing on the
      "RosicrucianSophia" list, also at egroups.

      What you are looking for is 'projective geometry'.
      For the latter, try the works of George Adams.
      And concerning the ethers, Ernst Marti's works
      will be enlightning. A good synergy will certainly
      arise from these two.

      Another case of synchronicity...

      Best regards,
      Danny

      =====
      "Vide igitur, ne Lumen, quod in te est, tenebrae sint."
      --Tractatus Aristotelis

      "No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings."
      --William Blake

      http://photos.yahoo.com/