Re: Gulags for Anthros?

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 68 , Aug 4, 2007
      To Carol, who wrote:

      >>I hope it's OK to comment.

      >>I recently had the opportunity to spend a few
      hours in the company of young German
      anthroposophists and was quite impressed at the
      anthroposophic understanding inherent within
      their souls. . . .

      >>They are the embodiment of the surviving
      spiritual (Germanic) seed that both
      World Wars attempted to illiminate and these
      young people seemed to know to keep a low
      profile. . . .

      >>. . . . I'm guessing that in spite of the
      great forces used to Americanize Europe,
      Anthroposophic soul forces are still managing
      to gain some solid ground. . . .

      Robert writes:

      It's plenty OK with me to comment, especially
      when you are bringing some good news like this.
      Even a little good news is appreciated . . . .

      R.

      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
    • isenhart7
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 23, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason
        <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:

        > I don't object to the mere fact that my view is
        > being challenged; I was inviting a discussion.
        > But so far you haven't shown me anything that
        > convinces me that your "challenge" is well-
        > founded in this case. And now it seems to me
        > that our discussion has reached an impasse, a
        > dead end; you're not saying anything really
        > new. So I don't see any point in my
        > continuing.

        I'm sorry you feel that way.-Val