Re: Gulags for Anthros?

  • isenhart7
    Message 1 of 68 , Aug 3, 2007

      > What's in the second place, Val?
      >
      > It's 'being' in the most modern conception of the word (philosophy).
      > It's standing in the light of Spirit, in full conciousness. (And
      not the
      > Ahrimanic sun as referred to so often by Bradford).
      >
      > It's living at the soul level, the experience which Steiner's
      sculpture
      > of the Christ depicted- of being able to balance one's conscious
      soul
      > between Lucifer's and Ahriman's 'magnetism'. (figuratively
      speaking) And
      > directing one's will accordingly. (spiritual freedom)
      >
      > At this could be called the beginnings.

      Well then Carol, it seems to me that Anthroposophy is in need of a
      good rallying cry! I suggest "To Know and Live Free". I figure this
      would scare the shit out of the "anti-evolutionary supra-political
      power occultists" whoever they may be. We could have a little motto
      for our list, we could be Anthroposophy-To Know, To Stand, To Live
      Free or something... I don't know much about the "anti-evolutionary
      supra-political power occultists" but from the college and university
      solicitations that we receive daily it appears that they're very big
      on mottos. Latin mottos, of course, which makes you feel immediately
      like you're some kind of insider when you get the translation. Like
      you're in the know, you know? Anthroposophy's kinda like that and
      being that it's already Greek perhaps Anthroposohists will think we
      don't need a motto but that's the beauty of it, I think because it's
      a reverse process.-Val
    • isenhart7
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 23, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason
        <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:

        > I don't object to the mere fact that my view is
        > being challenged; I was inviting a discussion.
        > But so far you haven't shown me anything that
        > convinces me that your "challenge" is well-
        > founded in this case. And now it seems to me
        > that our discussion has reached an impasse, a
        > dead end; you're not saying anything really
        > new. So I don't see any point in my
        > continuing.

        I'm sorry you feel that way.-Val