Re: Gulags for Anthros?

  • carol
    Message 1 of 68 , Aug 1, 2007
      "Although comfort is an earned right in today's environment, due to all
      the technological advances, "

      And so, is today's environment a perfect finished product? I would
      assume that it is self contained, enclosed 'reality', by what you're
      suggesting.

      "it is still no real security against the forces of evil who hold sway
      over just
      these same comforts."

      Nope, you can't hide your head under the covers or slump yourself into a
      couch facing a large TV screen.

      "Thus, comforts become the necessary lull needed to steal those precious
      morsels that serve to fill the Eighth Sphere
      with mineral content coming from the intellect of humankind."

      OK, so would you care to transpose that into a physic's formula, or
      pictoral diagram. Seems to me that it would come out pretty simple.

      "And it grows day by day, giving the problem alluded to above."

      And it grows. Really? Maybe like a snowball being rolled down a snowy
      slope?

      Would there be anything else happening, I mean, on the periphery?

      "In an Anthroposophic sense, everbody knows that Steiner extolled the
      greatness of the Hebraic cultural stream in its task of leading to the
      Christ Event. And if the young German anthroposophists know this fact to
      their bones, then they are safe in their further progress."

      Ah, it's so peculiar how you fit this in, M Hale. Is that an indirect
      threat to the Germanic people?

      My, my, you're looking pretty 'unrobed' as time goes on.

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" organicethics@ wrote:
      >
      > "This comfort that we enjoy in today's world is 'a problem' in an
      > Anthroposophic sense... We should think about that". - C.
      >
      > Well, hopefully, it is being thought about quite intensively in
      > an 'anthroposophical sense'. Although comfort is an earned right in
      > today's environment, due to all the technological advances, it is
      still
      > no real security against the forces of evil who hold sway over just
      > these same comforts. Thus, comforts become the necessary lull needed
      > to steal those precious morsels that serve to fill the Eighth Sphere
      > with mineral content coming from the intellect of humankind. And it
      > grows day by day, giving the problem alluded to above.
      >
      > In an Anthroposophic sense, everbody knows that Steiner extolled the
      > greatness of the Hebraic cultural stream in its task of leading to the
      > Christ Event. And if the young German anthroposophists know this fact
      > to their bones, then they are safe in their further progress.
      > Hopefully you spoke on their behalf in this regard.
      >
      > Steve

    • isenhart7
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 23, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason
        <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:

        > I don't object to the mere fact that my view is
        > being challenged; I was inviting a discussion.
        > But so far you haven't shown me anything that
        > convinces me that your "challenge" is well-
        > founded in this case. And now it seems to me
        > that our discussion has reached an impasse, a
        > dead end; you're not saying anything really
        > new. So I don't see any point in my
        > continuing.

        I'm sorry you feel that way.-Val