Re: Gulags for Anthros?

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 68 , Aug 1, 2007

      "This comfort that we enjoy in today's world is 'a problem' in an
      Anthroposophic sense... We should think about that". - C.

      Well, hopefully, it is being thought about quite intensively in
      an 'anthroposophical sense'. Although comfort is an earned right in
      today's environment, due to all the technological advances, it is still
      no real security against the forces of evil who hold sway over just
      these same comforts. Thus, comforts become the necessary lull needed
      to steal those precious morsels that serve to fill the Eighth Sphere
      with mineral content coming from the intellect of humankind. And it
      grows day by day, giving the problem alluded to above.

      In an Anthroposophic sense, everbody knows that Steiner extolled the
      greatness of the Hebraic cultural stream in its task of leading to the
      Christ Event. And if the young German anthroposophists know this fact
      to their bones, then they are safe in their further progress.
      Hopefully you spoke on their behalf in this regard.

      Steve
    • isenhart7
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 23, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason
        <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:

        > I don't object to the mere fact that my view is
        > being challenged; I was inviting a discussion.
        > But so far you haven't shown me anything that
        > convinces me that your "challenge" is well-
        > founded in this case. And now it seems to me
        > that our discussion has reached an impasse, a
        > dead end; you're not saying anything really
        > new. So I don't see any point in my
        > continuing.

        I'm sorry you feel that way.-Val