Re: Gulags for Anthros?

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 68 , Aug 1 6:06 PM
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "swirling_dervish"
      <blue_star_in@...> wrote:

      > But now he's so nice, talks normally without all the expletives and
      > is back to being the son that I knew and have always been so close
      > to.
      >
      > So isn't that nice? Nice, nice nice !

      Yes, nice. And again, nothing that I had anything to do with except
      listen in on your voice of need. I relate very well because that's my
      job, even though it comes out quite direct and specific. I have
      learned through my patients that it works. They move forward over the
      humps of their own creation.

      Now, what's this about me directing you to some chap. I don't think
      so, but it would be either Reich or Bondarev if I suggested anything.
    • isenhart7
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 23 9:15 AM
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason
        <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:

        > I don't object to the mere fact that my view is
        > being challenged; I was inviting a discussion.
        > But so far you haven't shown me anything that
        > convinces me that your "challenge" is well-
        > founded in this case. And now it seems to me
        > that our discussion has reached an impasse, a
        > dead end; you're not saying anything really
        > new. So I don't see any point in my
        > continuing.

        I'm sorry you feel that way.-Val