Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Sidereal & Tropical Zodiacs

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2000
      Thanks, Wayne, for your thoughtful reply on our gaining a new relationship
      to the zodiacal signs. So, its not just the constellations that are to be
      considered, but also the relationship of the constellation to the Sun, and
      to the Moon. Lots to learn here, I am sure...I am but a beginner at all
      this (or beginning again, perhaps as i began in Egypt centuries ago...).
      Thanksgiving,

      http://profiles.msn.com