Steiner's 'Christ/Lucifer/Ahriman' sculpture...

  • Danny F.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2000
      Hi,

      Is anybody knows where I could find a big poster, reproduction,
      picture of this Steiner's artwork, and others( I think he made
      a Christ too no?(other then the 'representant of mankind',
      isn'it?))...

      Thanks sincerely,
      Danny

      =====
      "Anthroposophy does not want to impart knowledge.
      It seeks to awaken life."

      --Rudolf Steiner

      http://mail.yahoo.com/