Subtleties

  • carol
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 10, 2007

      For a long time now, I have been in the habit of taking notice of subtleties. Perhaps, it's because this finer faculty of perception was at one time urgently needed by me to be able to really hear/feel what my children wanted and needed as they were growing up...

      Today, I heard for the first time in a long time (which is in itself kind of peculiar) a particular song by a very popular Quebec artist, Mario Pelchat. One only has to visit his website (www.mariopelchat.com) to recognise that he is no 2nd rate artist.

      The song is entitled 'Le bleu du ciel' (the blue of the sky), it is beautifully sung, and I've chosen to translate the recurring refrain.

      You are all of the blue of the sky,

      You bring life to me,

      Oh, (you, your being) speaks into my nights,

      All of the blue of the sky,

      The joy that follows me,

      Oh, it's you that brings fullness to my life.

      (Please remember that not only do Quebecers employ a romantic language, they also have enough religious architecture, street and town name surrounding them to behave as ever present reminders of the Christ impulse.)

      Now, here in Quebec, we have not seen a full starry sky for months, and only on rare occasions do we have the chance of spotting a few between cloud cover, and in addition to this, we either experience rain on a daily basis, or partially clear skies with the threat of it.

      Basically, for months, we are being handed a 'synthetically' veiled sky to say the LEAST. If one were courageously to attempt to imagine how this type of scenario could be organised, one would have to admit a web of complicity between airport authorities, heads of media, media event organisers, city admistrators, corporate heads, the federal government and the list must go on and UP.

      The other day, I was forced to call customer service at Bell Canada. The personel on the phone at one time put me on hold and lo and behold, out of 3 English songs which played into my ear, 2 of the songs  trivialised rain, the other one was a remix of an unknown 30s, 40s american song. Coincidence?

      Needless to say that I don't expect to hear much of Mario Pelchat over the radio, his songs have probably been spotted to ignite that newly despised inner spark of personal freedom within a listener. To allow this to occur among the masses would most likely obstruct the effects sought out by the increase of aggravating air traffic.

      In the end, I really don't think that it is the everyday restraint, moral Quebecer who is walking on thin ice in this instance. While the dwindled numbers of Quebec nuns, monks etc pray dearly for Christ's favor and redemption, their counterparts, the Jesuits for their part, press forward at defying His etheric presence by coupling up with the Asureus/Ahrimanic corporates and Zionists...

      One thing is for sure. The great Spritual Being Michael is watching and not in the least pleased.

      Mario Pelchat

      Le bleu du ciel

      Tu es le contraire d'une habitude
      Tu es le chant d'un oiseau de passage
      Tu es la vanille au vent des mers du sud
      Tu es le dessin changeant d'un nuage

      Tu es le contraire d'un matin calme
      Tu es un rêve, un cri, un frisson de palme
      Tu es le soleil caché dans les étoiles
      Un rire qui chante aux creux d'une voile

      Tu es tout le bleu du ciel
      Tu m'apportes la vie
      Oh, tu parles à mes nuits
      Tout le bleu du ciel
      Le bonheur qui me suit
      Oh c'est toi qui remplis ma vie

      Me vuelvo loco pensando en tu amor
      Cuando te veo, temblo por calor
      Cerca del cielco, alma de
      Mi coranzo, mis labios
      Brillan ilenos de emocion

      Tu es tout le bleu du ciel
      Tu m'apportes la vie
      Oh, tu parles à mes nuits
      Tout le bleu du ciel
      Le bonheur qui me suit
      Oh c'est toi qui remplis ma vie

      Tout a changé pourtant
      Rien n'a changé
      Partout le soleil te poursuit
      Tout est couleur
      Et chaleur au cœur
      Tu brilles sous mon ciel de lit

      Tu es le contraire d'une habitude
      Tu es le chant d'un oiseau de passage
      Tu es la vanille au vent des mers du sud
      Tu es le dessin changeant d'un nuage

      Tu es tout le bleu du ciel
      Tu m'apportes la vie
      Oh, tu parles à mes nuits
      Tout le bleu du ciel
      Le bonheur qui me suit
      Oh c'est toi qui remplis ma vie

      Mi vida sonyado asi
      Esta canocion que estoy
      Cantando es solo para ti
      Oh, tu parles à mes nuits

      Mirate, tocarte, besarte asi
      Ya no lo aguanto mas
      Oh, c'est toi qui remplis ma vie

      Querida mi vida sonydo asi
      Esta cancion que estiy
      Cantando es solo para it
      Oh, tu parles à mes nuits

      Mirate, tocarte, besarte asi
      Ya no lo aguanto mas
      Oh c'est toi qui remplis ma vie
      C'est toi qui remplis ma vie

    • Stephen Hale
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 10, 2007
        Carol,

        Last night, well actually at 2:30 am this morning, I saw what
        appeared to be a black sphere nearly covering the moon, leaving only
        a bright yellow crescent remaining. Tonight, it will be covering it
        even more, and in two days this black specter will have completely
        covered the moon. Fortunately, the nights have been clear and hot
        the past few days, making this observation quite extraordinary.

        I suspect that we live in two polar regions within North America,
        although the military-industrial complex has been heavy over here
        for all of my life, and has had its effects then and now. Mount
        Saint Helen erupted twenty-seven years ago in defiance of all the
        materialism, and it has been active again for the past three years,
        along with the first of two Venus transits, which occur at eight
        year intervals every 122 years or so.

        Thus, from 1980 to 2012 is 42 years, and I can trace a spiritual
        development taking place from when I experienced the Etheric Christ
        in May of 1980, right up until now. And I have found that I can
        even separate this development into three fourteen year periods of
        experiential growth: anthroposophy, psychosophy, and pneumatosophy.
        The anthroposophical phase began when I experienced this Voice of
        consoling words of worth in May, 1980; the psychosophical phase
        began in 1989 when I had to learn about the courtly love practiced
        in the days of the arthurian knights, all conducted literally around
        a monument of Stonehenge; and the pneumatosophical phase began in
        January of 1999, the year of the triple nine, wherein the year of
        the triple '666' began to be countered with the greater Michael
        force. In May of 2000, a thirteen-day planetary alignment occurred
        in order to certify the renewal of the Logos as an item of
        intellectual property, which sends its forces down to the
        psychosophy which seeks to apprehend the Christ.

        But, of course, the forces of the evil cosmic intelligence wnat to
        block this reception at all cost. And have been quite successful
        outside this type of circle of concern.

> [...]
        > Tout le bleu du ciel
        > Le bonheur qui me suit
        > Oh c'est toi qui remplis ma vie
        >
        > Me vuelvo loco pensando en tu amor
        > Cuando te veo, temblo por calor
        > Cerca del cielco, alma de
        > Mi coranzo, mis labios
        > Brillan ilenos de emocion
        >
        > Tu es tout le bleu du ciel
        > Tu m'apportes la vie
        > Oh, tu parles à mes nuits
        > Tout le bleu du ciel
        > Le bonheur qui me suit
        > Oh c'est toi qui remplis ma vie
        >
        > Tout a changé pourtant
        > Rien n'a changé
        > Partout le soleil te poursuit
        > Tout est couleur
        > Et chaleur au cœur
        > Tu brilles sous mon ciel de lit
        >
        > Tu es le contraire d'une habitude
        > Tu es le chant d'un oiseau de passage
        > Tu es la vanille au vent des mers du sud

      • nadmateescu
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 11, 2007
          Three Meetings

          Triumphing over death from the start
          Stilling time's unyielding wheel with love's art,
          Eternal Beloved, your name is held hid in my heart,
          But please hear my timorous song.

          Free from the world's deceptive mind,
          Beneath rough matter's rind,
          I saw eternal violet, rich royal purple;
          I discovered divine light...

          Three times you gave yourself to my living sight --
          No phantom, no mere mind's flight --
          As omen, aid, and as award,
          Your image answered my stifled call.

          1

          The first time -- O, how long ago that was! --
          Thirty-six years have come and gone
          Since my then childish soul unexpectedly felt
          That melancholy love, those dark dreams.

          I was nine years old and she... nine too.
          "It was a May day in Moscow," as Fet said.
          I professed my love. Silence. O God!
          A rival! He'll answer to me!

          Duel, duel! Ascension Sunday,
          My soul boiled in a stream of passion and torment.
          Every day... let us lay aside... earthly cares --
          Hovering, that hymn held, stood, stuck.

          The sanctuary was open... But where is priest or deacon?
          And where the crowd of praying people?
          Then, all of a sudden -- the stream of passion runs dry.
          Azure envelops me, azure in my soul.

          Flooded with golden azure,
          And Your hand holding a strange flower from a strange land.
          You were there, smiling, a radiant smile.
          You inclined Your head, then faded into mist.

          From then my childish love turned to another,
          My soul fell blind to mundane things...
          Fretting for me, my German nurse kept saying:
          "Volodinka -- Ah! What a little fool!"

          2

          Years passed. Now a lecturer, a master,
          I rush abroad for the first time.
          Berlin, Hanover, Cologne -- flying by,
          Cities flash suddenly, and vanish before the eye.

          Not to Paris, the shining center, nor to the Spanish edge,
          Nor the kaleidoscopic Orient --
          My dream took me to the British Museum,
          And my dream was no misdirection.

          Shall I ever forget that blessed half-year?
          Not phantoms of perfect beauty,
          Neither lives, nor passions, nor nature --
          But You! You owned my whole soul.

          Despite the crowd's bustle back and forth,
          And the roar of fire-breathing factories,
          Despite the hard city blocks, the soulless buildings --
          In sacred silence I sit, here, alone.

          Well, certainly cum grano salis:
          I was lonely, but no misanthrope;
          In social solitude.
          Which of my friends shall I now name?

          A shame, that in this short space I cannot manage
          Their names nor their foreign chatter...
          I'll just list: Two, three British wizards
          And, yes, two or three masters from Moscow.

          So few so much the better, leaving me alone in the library;
          And believe it or not (God is my witness),
          Mysterious forces chose my
          Every book; and I read only of Her.

          When sinful whims whispered,
          "Look in a book 'from another opera'" --
          Such operatic dramas erupted,
          That in confusion I fled back to my flat.

          And it was here -- it was autumn --
          When I told Her: "Divine Flower,
          I feel Your touch! But why have you hidden Yourself
          From my sight since I was a boy?"

          At the very moment these thoughts moved through my mind --
          Instantly, golden azure filled the room,
          And she shone before me once again --
          But just Her face -- Her face.

          At that instant lasting bliss was born in me!
          Once more my soul went blind to mundane matters.
          If I gave a sober hearing to Her, I know not what I heard;
          Her words were incomprehensible, talk fit for a fool.

          3

          I said to Her: "I see your face,
          But I yearn for all of you.
          What You have not held back from the boy,
          That -- the young man also wants!"

          "To Egypt go!" -- a voice within proclaimed.
          First to Paris! -- Steampower carried me further south.
          Feeling did not fight with mind at all:
          Mind was silent, like a fool.

          To Lyons, Turin, Piacenza and Ancona,
          To Fermo, Bari, Brindisi -- and Lo!
          Across the glimmering dark blue bosom
          I was borne by a British steamer.

          Crib and credit were given me in Cairo
          By the Hotel "Abbot" -- no longer there, alas!
          Cozy, modest, the best hotel in the worldÉ
          And there were Russians, even from Moscow.

          All were entertained by the general -- the ten of us --
          As he recalled olden days in the CaucasusÉ
          No harm to name him now -- he's long dead,
          And I've no wish to diminish his honor.

          Rostislav Faddeev, he was well-known,
          A retired soldier, talented with both sword and pen.
          The name of every courtesan and cathedral
          Were hidden treasures in him.

          Twice a day we met at the table.
          The grand sir wove his yarns,
          Not forgetting the saucy tale
          With a generous garnish of philosophy.

          I waited, meanwhile, for the cherished meeting,
          And then in the silent hour of the night,
          Came a breath cool as a breeze.
          "In the desert I am -- Seek me there."

          I went on foot (from London to the Sahara
          Is not free passage for young men --
          My empty pocket might have granted free passage to a marble --
          I'd lived on others' indulgence for days).

          Only God can say where, without coin, without carriage,
          I was off to that fine day --
          As Uncle Vas has written Nekrasov.
          (Well, I've found a rhyme, anyway.)

          You must have laughed truly, as I walked into the desert
          In coat and top hat.
          My strange attire gave those strong Bedouins
          Such a start, and for that

          I was nearly killed -- as a riotous Arabic
          Council of two sheikhs and two tribes
          Decided my fate, while their spokesman
          Tied my hands without a wasted word.

          They led me far away, and loosed
          my hands from their cords -- and left me there.
          I can join your laughter now: Gods and men alike
          Can laugh at troubles once passed.

          By then the wordless night had dropped
          Down to the ground, said simply.
          All about only silence I heard
          And, yes, only darkness I saw between the blazing stars.

          Lying down on the ground, I watched and listened...
          I was startled by the jackal's howl;
          It was dreaming, surely, of it's next meal,
          And I hadn't even a stick.

          Out there, the jackal's hot cry; and here, frigid cold...
          Zero degrees, I'd guess -- yet the afternoon had been hot...
          The stars sparkled, ruthless and sharp;
          Both light and cold cut through my dreams.

          And long I lay in troubled sleep,
          Then a whisper: "Sleep, poor friend, sleep."
          And I slept; and later gently roused --
          Earth and sky, the whole world smelled of roses!

          Agown in heavenly purple glow you stood,
          Eyes full of azure fire,
          Your gaze was the first blaze
          Of world-filling, life-giving day.

          What is, what was, what shall forever be --
          All, all was held here in one steady gaze...
          The seas and rivers blue beneath me,
          Distant woods, snow-capped peaks.

          I saw all, and all was one --
          A single image of womanly beautyÉ
          Pregnant with vastnesses!
          Before me, in me -- only You.

          Radiant One! You can't fool me:
          I saw all of you there in the desert.
          In my soul those roses won't wither,
          Whichever way the day may whirl.

          Yet but an instant! And the vision veiled.
          The sun climbed the sky's dome.
          Silence, desert silence. And so my soul prayed;
          While within: an endless celebration of bells!

          Full, my spirit filled with strength! But empty, I hadn't eaten for
          two days,
          And my far seeing faded.
          Alas! However sensitive the soul,
          Famine is no friend, as they say.

          Along the Nile I followed the sun's way west
          And by evening come home to Cairo.
          My soul held tracings of your rose smiles,
          While my boots couldn't hide their many holes.

          Friends called me fool.
          (The vision kept secret, though facts were fessed).
          Wordlessly, the general, his soup now finished,
          Fixed me with a look, then grandly declared:

          "Fellow, reason gives you the right to be a fool.
          But best not abuse your birthright.
          Neither skilled nor stupid
          Can skillfully sort a way through stupidity.

          "So, if you're offended
          To be thought an idiot --
          Then in regard to this whole idiotic incident
          Say no more."

          Oh, he was generous with his jibes, but before me
          The blue ether still shone bright
          And, dispelled by that mysterious splendor,
          The sea of troubles drew far away.

          ---

          Still the slave of the vain world's mind,
          But beneath rough matter's rind,
          I've clearly seen eternal violet, rich royal purple,
          And felt the warm touch of divine light!

          Triumphing over death in wisdom's light,
          Stilling the dream of time from its unyielding flight,
          Eternal Beloved, your name is held hid by my utmost plight,
          And forgive my timorous song!

          1875

          Without doubt, destiny paths are marvelous writtings in the book of
          life of anyone. I think Steve received the Logos presence in the
          fullness of Saturn's forces, and one's life is changed forever after
          like in Krishnamurti's 30 year...

          "Finally, the unexpected death of his brother Nitya on November 11,
          1925 at age 27, from tuberculosis, after a long history with the
          disease, fundamentally shook Krishnamurti's belief and faith in
          Theosophy and the leaders of the Theosophical Society.[38] According
          to eyewitness accounts, the news "broke him down completely". He
          struggled for days to overcome his sorrow, eventually "...going
          through an inner revolution, finding new strength".[39] The experience
          of his brother's death shattered any remaining illusions, and things
          would never be the same again.

          "...An old dream is dead and a new one is being born, as a flower
          that pushes through the solid earth. A new vision is coming into being
          and a greater consciousness is being unfolded. ...A new strength, born
          of suffering, is pulsating in the veins and a new sympathy and
          understanding is being born of past suffering - a greater desire to
          see others suffer less, and, if they must suffer, to see that they
          bear it nobly and come out of it without too many scars. I have wept,
          but I do not want others to weep; but if they do, I know what it
          means."[40]

          Dan

> [...]
          > > Tout le bleu du ciel
          > > Le bonheur qui me suit
          > > Oh c'est toi qui remplis ma vie
          > >
          > > Me vuelvo loco pensando en tu amor
          > > Cuando te veo, temblo por calor
          > > Cerca del cielco, alma de
          > > Mi coranzo, mis labios
          > > Brillan ilenos de emocion
          > >
          > > Tu es tout le bleu du ciel
          > > Tu m'apportes la vie
          > > Oh, tu parles à mes nuits
          > > Tout le bleu du ciel
          > > Le bonheur qui me suit
          > > Oh c'est toi qui remplis ma vie
          > >
          > > Tout a changé pourtant
          > > Rien n'a changé
          > > Partout le soleil te poursuit
          > > Tout est couleur
          > > Et chaleur au cœur
          > > Tu brilles sous mon ciel de lit
          > >
          > > Tu es le contraire d'une habitude
          > > Tu es le chant d'un oiseau de passage
          > > Tu es la vanille au vent des mers du sud

        • Stephen Hale
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 11, 2007
            --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "nadmateescu" <nadmateescu@...>
            wrote:

            > Three Meetings

            "Not to Paris, the shining center, nor to the Spanish edge,
            Nor the kaleidoscopic Orient --
            My dream took me to the British Museum,
            And my dream was no misdirection."

            He saw Marx sitting in the British Museum that day. That was the
            catalyst. He saw his former master sitting there working out the
            dialectical materialism that had destroyed his family through the
            poverty imposed by the English bourgeoise. So, he ran to a book and a
            Voice said: "Go to Egypt." He left that quickly in order to avoid the
            pain any more.

            He went again to Egypt in 1898, in order to confirm the dark cloud that
            was arising over the waters.

            Steve
          • Stephen Hale
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 11, 2007

              > Carol,
              >
              > Last night, well actually at 2:30 am this morning, I saw what
              > appeared to be a black sphere nearly covering the moon, leaving only
              > a bright yellow crescent remaining. Tonight, it will be covering it
              > even more, and in two days this black specter will have completely
              > covered the moon. Fortunately, the nights have been clear and hot
              > the past few days, making this observation quite extraordinary.

              So, how can we have two crescents of the moon? One, of course, is
              legitimate, but the other is like an oreo cookie.
            • carol
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 11, 2007

                Aside the stunning message communicated by this master video peice, I remain mesmorised by what I will call the conditions surrounding it's author. A lone researcher with 20 some odd years in the video business, finds himself alone to RAISE an intangible truth onto the outward plane - so that he can share through his art form, a truth which he alone can make comprehensible to all  his brethern (at least those willing to know). This man's initial and steadfast courage, his patience portrayed along side maticulous creativity and of course, his admirable view for peicing together the subtle, all these put together, communicate an incarnate soul who was destined to create a living masterpeice.

                I invite you to courageously discover.

                http://www.livevideo.com/socialservice

                AUTHOR'S STATEMENT :

                "(please read this before commenting on september Clues, thanks for your time)

                This statement is meant to clarify a series of issues and points which I find important to make, given the incredible response SC has had in only a month – a vast majority of positive feedbacks but also some odd and frankly gratuitious comments on a few websites – even on some I used to respect.

                My motivations are to find solely in my personal quest for justice in the light of
                more... the most horrid and murderous hoax of modern times. My longstanding research (helped on by every single component of the wide 911 truth movement) reached its decisive turning point when I was able to analyze the footage/audio of the televisions' broadcasts of that fateful day. I have double-checked every media (i.e.footage) that has come under my scrutiny and confronted it scrupulously with official television archives and other verifiable sources. Now, if anyone still questions the authenticity of this media, I will gladly help financing a FOIA act to retrieve the original, high-definition footage from the various tv networks.

                I initially hesitated to publish this work on the www – if only for the sheer difficulty of displaying by means of low resolution video some of the more subtle details in this study. For instance, the pixel-count of the `nose-in/nose-out' on Fox Tv (see SC part1) may be unconvincing on video but is formidably precise in full format / high-resolution graphics. So, anyone wishing to prove the nose-out is a different `object' than the nose-in, has a formidable task on his hands.

                Furthermore, I have reviewed all (over 20) of the existing shots of the 2nd plane hit including the Naudet brothers' footage (1st and 2nd hit). There are tell-tale signs of forgery in every single one of them. I'm putting my twenty years+ of experience in the audio/video field at stake by ruling out beyond any reasonable doubt that the planes seen on tv (and on 'amateur' footage) were real.

                What does this mean for the honest, 911 truthseekers (all of them) ? It simply means having solid, tangible proof of foul play – something which has not been available for almost six years. This study does NOT invalidate the hard work of the many 911 truthseekers - let this be very clear. This is just the last - and most factual - piece of a frustrating puzzle which has taken too long to assemble...

                Sunday, June 10, 2007 at 3:04 PM

                Important note : having read some comments on well-known sites linking this research to various organizations, I want to stress that :

                I am not linked to any special interests or, in fact, to anyone whatsoever. I'm a LONE researcher am not affiliated to organizations of any kind. Of course, I have a few very smart friends out there which have helped me through - you know who you are, I love you all...."

                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 12, 2007
                  Yes, and you may also consider:

                  "I was nine years old and she... nine too.
                  "It was a May day in Moscow," as Fet said.
                  I professed my love. Silence. O God!
                  A rival! He'll answer to me!

                  Duel, duel! Ascension Sunday,
                  My soul boiled in a stream of passion and torment.
                  Every day... let us lay aside... earthly cares --
                  Hovering, that hymn held, stood, stuck.

                  The sanctuary was open... But where is priest or deacon?
                  And where the crowd of praying people?
                  Then, all of a sudden -- the stream of passion runs dry.
                  Azure envelops me, azure in my soul."

                  His age (9) was a problematical age with strong spiritual conotations,
                  but that's not the point.
                  You may picture the words above as a spiritual eruption in the
                  physical, boiling in streams of passions and torment and culminating
                  with the lifting up of the soul in the Ascension's week, as was the
                  time in your own experience...
                  "It was a May day in Moscow"...

                  > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "nadmateescu" <nadmateescu@>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Three Meetings
                  >
                  > "Not to Paris, the shining center, nor to the Spanish edge,
                  > Nor the kaleidoscopic Orient --
                  > My dream took me to the British Museum,
                  > And my dream was no misdirection."
                  >
                  > He saw Marx sitting in the British Museum that day. That was the
                  > catalyst. He saw his former master sitting there working out the
                  > dialectical materialism that had destroyed his family through the
                  > poverty imposed by the English bourgeoise. So, he ran to a book and a
                  > Voice said: "Go to Egypt." He left that quickly in order to avoid the
                  > pain any more.
                  >
                  > He went again to Egypt in 1898, in order to confirm the dark cloud that
                  > was arising over the waters.
                  >
                  > Steve

                • Christine
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 12, 2007

                    > Aside the stunning message communicated by this master video peice,
                    > remain mesmorised by what I will call the conditions surrounding
                    it's
                    > author. A lone researcher with 20 some odd years in the video
                    business,
                    > finds himself alone to RAISE an intangible truth onto the outward
                    plane
                    > - so that he can share through his art form, a truth which he alone
                    can
                    > make comprehensible to all his brethern (at least those willing to
                    > know). This man's initial and steadfast courage, his patience
                    portrayed
                    > along side maticulous creativity and of course, his admirable view
                    for
                    > peicing together the subtle, all these put together, communicate an
                    > incarnate soul who was destined to create a living masterpeice.
                    >
                    > I invite you to courageously discover.
                    >
                    > http://www.livevideo.com/socialservice
                    > <http://www.livevideo.com/socialservice>

                    Amazing videos, Carol! Thank you!
                    Christine
                  • Stephen Hale
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 12, 2007
                      wrote:

                      > His age (9) was a problematical age with strong spiritual conotations,
                      > but that's not the point.
                      > You may picture the words above as a spiritual eruption in the
                      > physical, boiling in streams of passions and torment and culminating
                      > with the lifting up of the soul in the Ascension's week, as was the
                      > time in your own experience...
                      > "It was a May day in Moscow"...

                      Yes, it was in May of 1980, about ten days before the big explosion,
                      that I had this experience. I was nearing my 30th birthday, thus
                      Saturn would be in the picture; as well as the Vulcan Beings that
                      surround Michael as His hosts.

                      I have been able to determine, over time, that when an event like this
                      occurs, wherein a volcano is brought into activity, that an
                      etherization of the blood is what is taking place; thus, enabling the
                      Etheric Christ to be perceived via the Vulcan Beings drawing closer to
                      the area of the fire. A finer ether is produced through the workings
                      of the volcano itself, and its effects are breathed into the human
                      organism. I know now that my blood was prepared in an especial way to
                      meet the fact of the Etheric Christ.

                      Back in 1980, this all took place in the short span of two months. For
                      the past three years, Mount Saint Helen has begun to slowly come to
                      life again. And I am seeing it as the same process as before; just
                      slower this time.

                      Steve
                    • Stephen Hale
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 12, 2007

                        > Aside the stunning message communicated by this master video peice, I
                        > remain mesmorised by what I will call the conditions surrounding it's
                        > author. A lone researcher with 20 some odd years in the video
                        business,.....

                        "So, how can we have two crescents of the moon? One, of course, is
                        legitimate, but the other is like an oreo cookie."

                        The only way that we can have two crescents of the waning moon is if
                        something other than direct sunlight is involved. Thus, if direct
                        sunlight only shines the surface of the moon, then only one crescent
                        should appear. The rest should be blocked, not curved.

                        Steve
                      • Stephen Hale
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 13, 2007
                          <sardisian01@...> wrote:

                          "The only way that we can have two crescents of the waning moon is if
                          something other than direct sunlight is involved. Thus, if direct
                          sunlight only shines the surface of the moon, then only one crescent
                          should appear. The rest should be blocked, not curved."

                          Thus, if a completely dark, round sphere comes across the face of
                          the luminescent moon from midnight until morning, i.e., last
                          quarter, then we must be actually seeing the eighth sphere itself.
                          According to Steiner, the eighth sphere has existed for about fifty
                          thousand years, when in the last third of the Lemurian epoch, the
                          moon separated from the earth.

                          And this is how the mineral kingdom was born on earth. The earth
                          evolution that we know is based entirely on this separation
                          occurring. The earth receives that which was formed on the moon,
                          and the moon receives that which was the earth's original fine
                          etheric constitution, just like the other planets possess today.

                          So, in effect, the earth takes on mineral substance, which has gone
                          through stages toward the solidity that is now crumbling away, and
                          the moon becomes a counterweight that allows mankind to evolve
                          without the oppressive influences that would have ensued if the moon
                          had remained united with the earth.

                          And relativity is the result. The ability to feel stationary on an
                          earth that is continuously moving eastward is enabled by the fact
                          that the moon is now an objective sphere outside the earth. Thus,
                          we must picture the earth as standing between the sun and the moon,
                          in order to achieve the relativity so eloquently expressed in the
                          strivings of such people as Copernicus, Tycho, Galileo, Kepler,
                          Newton, and the great figurehead, Einstein. God, what a name.

                          In fact, the earth stands between two fundamentally important laws
                          when it stands between the sun and the moon in its unique situation;
                          the Law of Attraction, and the Law of Repulsion. And it is this
                          balance that produces relativity. We feel grounded on earth because
                          gravity is the price paid for the moon existing outside the earth;
                          otherwise, we would be growing evermore into perfect statues of the
                          higher members. We would have become pillars of salt. And that
                          really what would have taken place if not for the great work of the
                          Elohim.

                          You see, Elohim are those spirits who strove out of the ranks of the
                          Archai, and so achieved a special placement and purpose. Under
                          ordinary circumstances, they would have naturally evolved to the
                          rank of Exusiai, or Spirits of Form, but being special achievers,
                          they are drawn to the Sun. And this is how seven Archai spirits out
                          of the Old Moon evolution, went to the Sun for their further
                          evolution on this sphere.

                          It was already planned that the Sun, which had withdrawn from the
                          Old Moon in order for the coarser aspect to be separated from the
                          finer (needed for the three archetypes of physical, etheric, astral)
                          to withdraw again when the earth evolution had reached its second
                          stage (Hyperborean). And this is when the seventh Elohim, Jahve,
                          made the critical choice to go with the moon rather than the sun at
                          this point of separation. The sun, bearing the six Elohim, became
                          an objective sphere outside the earth, and the moon + earth remained
                          joined, but with Jahve remaining with the moon.

                          So, we must picture a Sun Spirit existing on the moon for a purpose
                          that can only demonstrate what it means to be a special achiever; to
                          create the basis and means for the separation of the moon itself, in
                          order to have both sun and moon existing as outside influences for
                          the good of the earth. Thus, the greater and lesser lights in the
                          sky.

                          And this is what they represent today, for the good of mankind, and
                          its relativistic world view standing between these two great giants
                          of sacrifice.

                          Steve
                        • Stephen Hale
                          Message 12 of 12 , Aug 8, 2007
                            <sardisian01@...> wrote:

                            > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
                            <sardisian01@>
                            > wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Carol,
                            > >
                            > > Last night, well actually at 2:30 am this morning, I saw what
                            > > appeared to be a black sphere nearly covering the moon, leaving
                            only
                            > > a bright yellow crescent remaining. Tonight, it will be
                            covering it
                            > > even more, and in two days this black specter will have
                            completely
                            > > covered the moon. Fortunately, the nights have been clear and
                            hot
                            > > the past few days, making this observation quite extraordinary.
                            >
                            > So, how can we have two crescents of the moon? One, of course, is
                            > legitimate, but the other is like an oreo cookie.

                            Here is how it looks in August.- Steve

                            http://aa.usno.navy.mil/idltemp/current_moon.html