Where to find Steiner's books-RE:The Christos As The Middle

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2000
      Hello Christian and any interested.

      >Dear Friend!
      >My question: where to get Dr.Steiners books in english? I have a friend
      >in USA who is looking for these books. I only have the books in german,
      >so I cann�t help him.
      >Many thanks for helping
      >Dr.Christian Neumann/Wien

      It looks like you are in Austria. Vienna (Wien)--is that so?

      I suppose London is an option. But what I know more about is the
      Anthroposophic Press in America, at Hudson, NY. I love browsing through
      their very well laid out catalogue of books and videos. If you go to the
      website of the Anthroposophic Society in America, you will find information
      on the Press, as well as related presses (i believe), such as Temple Lodge
      Publishing and Lindisfarne Books.

      I don't have the web address handy, but it is easy to find if you use
      Anthroposophy as key word (or R. Steiner as key word...).

      For those who are members of the Anthroposophic Society in America, there is
      also the lending Library, a wonderful little place in the hills of upstate
      NY (Ghent, NY or Hawthorne Valley). One can do mail order if one does not
      live nearby.

      Best wishes,
      elaine upton (in Virginia)

      http://profiles.msn.com