Re: wunderbar!-Re: [anthroposophy] The Christos As The Middle

  • Christian Neumann
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2000
      Dear Friend!
      My question: where to get Dr.Steiners books in english? I have a friend
      in USA who is looking for these books. I only have the books in german,
      so I cannĀ“t help him.
      Many thanks for helping
      Dr.Christian Neumann/Wien
    • Danny F.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2000
        --- elaine upton <elaineupton@...> wrote:

        > Hello Danny,
        > Good (or really, wunderbar!) to see you again!
        >
        > With the Christ in our midst!
        > elaine

        This is that He follow some of us very closely... :-)

        Or is it the opposite?... :-)

        Regards,
        Danny

        =====
        "Anthroposophy does not want to impart knowledge.
        It seeks to awaken life."

        --Rudolf Steiner

        http://mail.yahoo.com/