Re: wunderbar!-Re: [anthroposophy] The Christos As The Middle

  • starmann77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2000
      Each time human beings meet, He is there.

      Between inner (consciousness) and outer (matter) is Life; we are alive in our
      living body that carries our consciousness & other beings are alive in the
      outer material world. In the realm of the etheric forces that permeates both,
      Christ radiates, like the Sun shining that brings life to all the plants in
      our world. Each real meeting, each caring, is the Christ in us. 'Not I, but
      Christ in me.' Not meeting others, passing by people on the street, is
      turning a deaf ear to Him.

      More: within us, each time we join the will and our picture-like thinking, He
      is there. To think and not be able to do, is to lack His working in us, to
      need Him to be whole. The main way in which society harms us is to destroy
      the feeling for rhythm in us as children: we can think, and we can act, but
      our thoughts separate us from others and we cannot act with them. But each
      celebration of, say, a Michaelmas festival, where we turn to the same Images
      and do things for a common aim, is a healing and stengthening of that
      rhythmic middle system, a chance to let Christ in again. The same with any
      coming together rythmically of 2 or more. This is the etheric, Life, Christ.

      Starman
    • Christian Neumann
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2000
        Dear Friend!
        My question: where to get Dr.Steiners books in english? I have a friend
        in USA who is looking for these books. I only have the books in german,
        so I cannĀ“t help him.
        Many thanks for helping
        Dr.Christian Neumann/Wien
      • Danny F.
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 14, 2000
          --- elaine upton <elaineupton@...> wrote:

          > Hello Danny,
          > Good (or really, wunderbar!) to see you again!
          >
          > With the Christ in our midst!
          > elaine

          This is that He follow some of us very closely... :-)

          Or is it the opposite?... :-)

          Regards,
          Danny

          =====
          "Anthroposophy does not want to impart knowledge.
          It seeks to awaken life."

          --Rudolf Steiner

          http://mail.yahoo.com/